剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
你们有没有过那种早晨
Do you ever have those mornings
醒来后感觉世界上的一切
where you wake up and everything just feels right
都很美好
in the world?
你显然没替因为偷奶粉
You've clearly never defended a woman
而入狱的女人辩护过
who went to jail for stealing baby formula.
你为什么穿这套西装
What is with that suit?
今天是重要的日子 所以我想着
It's a big day, so I figured,
何不打扮一下 给对方留个好印象
you know, why not dress to impress?
这套美衣应有尽有
Oh, and this beauty's got it all--
外口袋 内口袋
outside pockets, inside pockets,
还有袋中袋
pockets in pockets.
我觉得你看起来很飒
I think you look great.
或是像内部拉斯加州的女议员
Or like a congresswoman from Nebraska.
送来了
They're here!
你们看
Check it out.
你♥爸♥妈不是每天都能上杂♥志♥插页的
Not every day your parents are centerfolds.
在我看之前
Ah, before I look,
这是本园林美化杂♥志♥ 对吧
this is a landscaping magazine, right?
是的
Oh, yeah.
我们等会去布置花♥园♥时
When we go to the install later,
我要带上这杂♥志♥ 如果艾德森太太
I'm taking this with me, and if Mrs. Adelson
再提那棵破木兰花
says one more word about that magnolia,
我就甩出这本杂♥志♥嘚瑟
I'm gonna wave this in her face.
等一下
Hold on a second.
他们是不是把我眉毛修更粗了
Did they make my eyebrows look bigger?
我是不是说太多细节了
Am I getting too detailed?
我觉得是
I feel like I'm getting too detailed.
这样很好
This is good.
我叫你讲述你第一次
I asked you to recount the first time
面对失去的经历
you confronted loss.
这些细节也许有助于我们找到
These details may give us context
你最近有这种感觉的原因
for why you've been feeling this way recently,
我说的不只是麦克斯离开的事
and I'm not just talking about Max leaving,
而是你面对过的所有失去
but all the losses you've had to face.
好吧 但是
Okay, but...
那天发生了很多事
a lot happened on that day.
幸好我没别的地方要去
Well, it's a good thing I've got nowhere to go.
"米奇尔·克拉克称 他与长♥期♥合作的搭档
"Mitchell Clarke describes the business he created
兼妻子玛姬共同创建的企业
"with his longtime partner and wife, Maggie,
是他人生最大的乐事"
as the greatest joy of his life."
你们还有两个可爱的孩子 不过行吧
I mean, you do have two loving children, but sure.
我发誓 我们在采访中提到你们了
I swear that we talked about you guys in the interview.
-真的吗 我信了 -是真的
- Oh, really, yeah, all right. - We did!
那下次再提吧
Well, I guess next time.
对了 爸爸 很谢谢你
Uh, by the way, Dad, thank you so much
-借我行李袋 -不客气
- for lending me the duffle bag. - Anytime.
我要和女友去蒙特利了 不是我要自夸
Off to Monterey with my lady, and not to brag,
我弄到了一张厉害的团购券
but I did score a pretty sick Groupon that,
顺利的话也能让我们进水族馆
fingers crossed, also grants us access to the aquarium.
我想笑你的
Ugh, I want to make fun of you,
但我好喜欢那水族馆
but I love that aquarium.
那个海草林就是我的快乐之地
That kelp forest is my happy place.
我也该出门了
Well, I should go, too.
第一天去斯帕克波恩特可不能迟到
Can't be late to my first day at Sprqpoint.
我看起来紧张吗 我觉得很紧张
Do I look nervous? I feel nervous.
但我也很激动 我好像要吐了
But I'm also excited. I think I'm gonna vomit.
拜托别吐在杂♥志♥上
Please, not on the magazine.
-不用了 放下餐盘吧 -放下餐盘了
- Okay, no, leave the dishes. - Leaving the dishes.
祝你第一天上班愉快
You go have a great first day.
我第一天上班会愉快的
I'm gonna go have a great first day.
只是
It's just...
这可是
this is...
传说中的斯帕克波恩特
the Sprqpoint.
我知道全公♥司♥
And I know there's, like,
大概有五位女性
five women at the whole company,
但马上就会有六位了
but there's about to be six,
并且她会带来改变
and she's gonna change the game.
能见到她你一定很激动吧
You must be excited to meet her.
小佐 差点忘了
Hey, Zo, before I forget,
我给你准备了特别的小东西
I made you a little something special.
这有点让我想起
This kind of reminded me...
你第一天上学的情景
of your first day at school.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
等一下
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
看着我
Look at me.
你没什么需要担心的
You got nothing to worry about.
他们根本不知道你的能耐
They're not gonna know what hit 'em.
放手去干吧 孩子
Go get 'em, kid.
来这里之前 我在喷气推进实验室
Yeah, before this, I was a software engineer
担任软件工程师 所以如果你想要
over at JPL, so if you want,
我可以帮你搞点宇航局的酷炫小玩意
I can hook you up with some pretty cool NASA swag.
你之前在喷气推进实验室
Wow, you were at JPL?
你参与洞察号♥登陆火星的任务了吗
Uh, did you work on the InSight mission?
我有...
I did...
收到过几封相关的抄送邮件
get CC'd on a few emails about that,
所以基本上我算参与了
so, yeah, basically.
太酷了
So cool.
-对了 我是佐伊 -我是里夫[音同叶子]
- I'm Zoey, by the way. - Oh. Leif.
读音一样 但拼写
Pronounced, but not spelled like
和维管植物茎上的
the principal lateral appendage
重要侧边附器不一样
on the vascular plant stem.
我也该去找找我的名牌
Oh, you know, I should find my name tag, too,
-我们回聊 -好
- but let's chat later. - Yeah.
总之...
So, anyway...
你敢相信吗 那家伙第一天上班
Could you believe that dude wore a suit
居然穿了套西装
for his first day?
有人用力过猛了吧
Someone's trying a little hard, huh?
我说不好 也许是有人
I don't know, or maybe somebody's
不够努力 我也不知道
not trying hard enough. I don't know.
我不是指... 你的西装很专业
Oh, I didn't mean-- Your suit is very professional.
让我想找你买♥♥♥房♥♥子之类的
Makes me want to buy a house from you or something.
我不在乎你的想法
You know, I don't care what you think
因为我心思都放在当一个好程序员
because I'm more interested in being a great coder
和成为年轻女性的先驱上 她们...
and being a trailblazer for young women who--
斯帕克波恩特飞盘
Ooh, Sprqpoint Frisbees!
BGM: Pure Imagination
♪跟我来 你将会♪
♪ Come with me, and you'll be ♪
♪进入纯粹幻想世界♪
♪ In a world of pure imagination ♪
♪瞧一瞧♪
♪ Take a look ♪
♪你将看见♪
♪ And you'll see ♪
♪你的幻想♪
♪ Into your imagination ♪
♪我们先旋转一圈♪
♪ We'll begin with a spin ♪
♪在我创造的世界漫步♪
♪ Traveling in the world of my creation ♪
♪我们即将看到的景象♪
♪ What we'll see ♪
♪无法♪
♪ Will defy ♪
♪解释♪
♪ Explanation ♪
这种奇葩行径的确无法解释
Oh, this defies explanation, all right.
你能不能别扫我兴
Can you not ruin this for me?
丹尼·迈克·戴维斯是位天才
Danny Michael Davis is a genius.
♪我所知的生活♪
♪ There is no ♪
♪没有一种♪
♪ Life I know ♪
♪能与纯粹幻想相比♪
♪ To compare with pure imagination ♪
♪住在那里你就自♥由♥了♪
♪ Living there, you'll be free ♪
♪只要你真心希望♪
♪ If you truly wish ♪
♪得到自♥由♥♪
♪ To be ♪
此时该有亮片洒下来啊
There were supposed to be glitter cannons.
托尼 放我下来
Tony! Put me down.
谢谢
Thank you.
欢迎来到我的巧克力工厂 准雇员们
And welcome to my chocolate factory, pre-hires.
他说"准雇员"是什么意思
What does he mean "Pre-hires"?
你们看向左边
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表