剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
那只长颈鹿在瞪我
That giraffe is, like, staring at me.
抱歉
Sorry.
-达里尔会吃醋 -好吧
- Daryl gets a little jealous. - Okay.
我...
I...
需要...这个
Needed...this.
-我也是 -不
- Me too. - Mm.
我是指
No, I mean,
我们亲热的这五分钟里
we have been hooking up for the last five minutes,
我一次都没想到我爸
and I haven't even thought about my dad once.
好 也许我们该保持不想到他
Yeah, maybe we should keep not thinking about him?
过来
Come here.
我想说的是
What I mean to say is...
这样转移一下注意力挺好的
This is a nice distraction.
毕竟我已经心情低落了好久
You know, after living in heaviness for so long.
我很需要度个悲痛假期 你能理解我意思吗
I could really use a grief vacation, if that makes sense.
我能理解
Oh, that makes sense.
我很乐意帮你转移注意力
And I'm happy to be your distraction...
如有必要 转移很多次也不在话下
multiple times if that's what it takes.
谁准备好看《房♥屋猎人》啦
Who's ready for "House Hunters?"
麦克斯 你在房♥间里啊
Oh, Max, you're in here.
太棒了 男孩子也可以进来的
What--it's great. Boys are allowed in here.
当然 你是男人了 这也很棒
I mean, you're a man, obviously, which is also great.
老妈 我们能不能改天再一起看电视
Mom, do you think we could take a rain check on TV night?
当然可以
Of course, of course.
如果你们饿了可以吃爆米花
Uh, have some popcorn in case you work up an appetite...
不管是做了什么消耗体力的事
For--for whatever reason.
好了 我去把电视音量调大
Okay, I'm just going to turn the TV up
这样我就不会听见动静了
so I can't hear anything.
当我没进来过 再见
I was never here. Bye.
我们刚进行到哪了[在哪]Um, so where were we?
似乎重回到被家长抓包的初中时期
I think back in junior high?
不如这样吧
Okay, how about this?
明天我们到我公♥寓♥度过不受打扰的
Tomorrow we have a full-on romantic date night
浪漫约会夜
at my apartment.
下班后我就过去
I'll head back there after work.
我会做好低于平均水准的晚餐
I'll make a perfectly below-average dinner,
再放点音乐
and I'll put on whatever music...
就是人们用来
people listen to
助性的音乐
when they have sexy time.
搞什么 绝对不能选高速旁的房♥子啊
No, never get a place near the highway!
对 去你那里过约会之夜是个好主意
Yeah, date night at your place is gonna be awesome.
室友 早上好啊
Hey, roomie. Top of the morning to you.
你为什么还在看那个进行性核上麻痹网站
Why are you still looking at that PSP website?
我想看看你♥爸♥的病
I like to see if there's any breakthroughs
有没有突破点了
in your father's disease, and--
妈妈 你知道你可以
Mom, you know you're allowed
暂时不去想那件事的吧
to take a break from that, right?
我就是不知道该如何停下
I just don't know how to turn it off.
过去一年半
I mean, I have been trying to help
我一直想尽办法帮忙
for the last year and a half,
现在我不知道该把这些精力用到哪里去
and I don't know what to do with all that energy.
可以从关上电脑开始
We can start by doing this.
我们能聊点别的吗
Now, can we talk about something else?
好啊 你和麦克斯终于做了吗
Okay, did you and Max finally do it?
我本来想聊的不是这个
It's not exactly the conversation I had in mind,
还有 你能不能别那么轻松自在地
and can you just be a little less comfortable
大聊我的性生活
talking about my sex life?
我们在聊佐伊的性生活吗
Ooh, we talking about Zoey's sex life?
跟谁 麦克斯还是西蒙 拜托是西蒙
Who was it? Max or Simon? Please say Simon.
但我觉得麦克斯投入了更多时间追她
Oh, but I feel like Max has put in so much more time.
这个家的人能不能有点界限意识
This family needs better boundaries.
艾米莉 你姐姐呢
Emily, where is your sister?
她不是已经来这了吗
I thought she was already in town.
什么 珍娜要来
What? Jenna's coming?
她在你婚礼跳舞跳到撞蛋糕之后
I haven't seen her since she danced
我就没再见过她了
into the cake at your wedding.
-她在派对上都很有趣 -是的
- She is fun at parties. - Yes.
珍娜本来昨晚就该到的
Jenna was supposed to get in last night,
但她从西雅图开车来的路上撞到了一只松鼠
but she hit a squirrel on the drive from Seattle,
所以她得带它去兽医院
and so she had to take it to an animal hospital...
她在那里和一个叫里昂的护理员看对眼了
where she vibed with an orderly named Leon
她告诉我她想看看会有什么发展
and told me she wanted to see where it goes.
所以我就跟她说 随她什么时候来都行
So I just told her to come over whenever.
我的小外甥呢
Where is my nephew?
我要立刻看到他肥软的小脸
Okay, I need to see his smushy face now!
我猜那是她吧
I'm guessing that's her.
我给大家都买♥♥了早餐卷饼
Okay, I got everyone breakfast burritos.
好吧 除了迈尔斯
Well, everyone except Miles,
我很肯定他还不能吃固体食物 对吧
I'm pretty sure he's not on solids yet, right?
你说得没错
Yeah, that's correct.
应该长到三个月才能吃卷饼
I think burritos really are a three-month thing.
珍娜 你来了
Jenna, you made it!
我本来能早点到的 但我中途
I would've been here sooner, but I had to stop
得先去拉丁区光顾我最爱的墨西哥餐厅
at my favorite taquería in the Mission first.
他们家味道超正宗 希望你们都喜欢牛肚
It is super authentic. Hope y'all like tripe.
听起来很好吃
Mmm, sounds delicious.
BGM: Poison
♪女孩 我必须提醒你♪
♪ Girl, I must warn you ♪
♪我心里感觉到不对劲♪
♪ I sense something strange in my mind ♪
♪事态很严重♪
♪ Yeah, situation is serious ♪
♪快些搞定 时间不多了♪
♪ Let's cure it 'cause we're running out of time ♪
♪还是挺美好的♪
♪ It's, oh, so beautiful ♪
♪当一段关系刚开始的时候♪
♪ Relationships they seem from the start ♪
♪当爱未从心生时♪
♪ It's all so deadly ♪
♪一切都是如此的致命♪
♪ When love is not together from the heart ♪
♪给我听好♪
♪ Mm-hmm, check it out ♪
♪我已经快要疯了♪
♪ It's driving me out of my mind ♪
♪所以我才手足无措♪
♪ That's why it's hard for me to find ♪
♪这在我脑海中挥之不去♪
♪ Can't get it out of my head ♪
♪想她 念她 爱她 ♪
♪ Miss her, kiss her, love her ♪
随意一点 珍娜
Make yourself at home, Jenna.
♪错误行动 原地枪毙♪
♪ Wrong move, you're dead ♪
♪这姑娘是毒药♪
♪ That girl is poison ♪
♪永远别相信她的大屁♥股♥和微笑♪
♪ Never trust a big butt and a smile ♪
♪这姑娘是毒药♪
♪ That girl is poison ♪
我就把我的卷饼带走吃了
I'm gonna take my burrito to go.
我今天得早点去上班
I have to head into work early
我今晚还有些事情
'cause I have a thing tonight.
很高兴见到你 珍娜
Nice to see you, Jenna.
要是我就会盯着她俩点
I would watch out for those two.
好的 我们再来看一下
Okay, so, just to recap
我们进击餐馆的计划
our plan of attack on the restaurant,
我会开始设计一个
I will get cracking on a program
连接着各大外卖♥♥平台的软件
that links all the major food-delivery apps,
然后你可以开始想关于门面的内容了
and you can start thinking about front-of-house stuff,
比如装♥修♥ 鸡尾酒菜单之类的
like decor, cocktail menu,
还有我们如何把食物 比如捞面 海鲜塔和
and how we present things like lo mein, seafood towers,
蘸酱玉米片呈现在同一页面上
and loaded nachos all on the same table.
早都搞定了
Done, done, done, and done,
但我现在被你说的很想吃玉米片
but now I really want nachos.
好的 棒
Okay, great.
所以我们现在最后需要做的事情是
So the last thing we need to do for now is
签一个合约
just sign a contract
来给这件事一个名分
to make this whole thing official.
宝贝 我们不需要这样啊
Oh, but, baby, we don't need to do that.
不不不 没关系的
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, it's fine.
这只是一个五五分成的合伙人合约
It's just a basic 50/50 partnership agreement.
我在网上免费下载的
I downloaded it for free online.
也就 四句话吧
It's, like, four sentences long.
我还发现里面有个错别字
I even found a typo in it.
不好意思 但你知道的
Ooh, I'm sorry, but, you know,
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表