剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
主的吩咐我必遵行
and, uh, if the Lord asketh, I will giveth.
你们都要参与
Okay, I need you all to get on board with this
因为周一就要向丹尼·迈克·戴维斯提案
because we are pitching to Danny Michael Davis on Monday.
就在四天后 各位 知道[冷]吗
That is in four days, people. Cool?
心寒如冰
Ice cold.
你踩单车的时候 屏幕里有人
And someone on a screen yells at you
冲你大吼 对吗
as you do it?
对 不过是表示支持
Yeah, but in, like, a supportive way.
我在分类广♥告♥网站用低价买♥♥到的
I got it cheap on Craigslist.
我就是想多动动身体
I'm just, I'm trying to move my body more.
以及增加耐力吗
And increase your stamina?
黛布
Deb!
我是为了自己买♥♥的
I got it for me alone.
就像你那晚也是自己去赌场吗
Kind of like how you went alone to the casino the other night?
弗雷德发短♥信♥告诉我了
Fred texted me.
庄家弗雷德吗
Croupier Fred?
-那家伙真八卦 -是啊
- Whoa, that man is a talker. - Yeah.
你该找我的 我会跟你一起去
Should have called me, I would have joined you.
并提醒你离弗雷德远点
And warned you to stay away from Fred.
我当时刚好在附近
Well, I was just in the neighborhood,
临时起意去的
it was a spontaneous sort of thing.
没事 下次吧
No worries. Maybe next time.
我也要买♥♥一台这玩意
I think I'm gonna get one of these.
我讨厌骑单车
I hate bike riding
但我喜欢挨吼
but I do enjoy getting yelled at.
再来一张
One more.
好 再读一遍
Yeah, okay. Read it again.
好 既然你都说了
Okay, fine. Twist my arm.
"麦克斯莫是一个
"MaxiMo's is a concept
不可能实现的想法 但却神奇地成功了
"that in no way should work, but somehow does.
餐厅气氛融洽 饮料美味
"The atmosphere is fun, the drinks are great,
与我随行的所有人都享受自己的餐食"
"And everyone I was with loved their meal."
-你打算挂在哪里 -不知道
- Where you gonna hang it? - I don't know.
你是搞艺术的 你告诉我
You're the curator, you tell me.
然后莫之后再移♥动♥
And then Mo will move it later.
-对 -没错
- Yes. - Yup.
你有没有再想过
Have you given any more thought
要怎么使用你的女友奖券
to how you want to use your girlfriend golden ticket?
有 这个周末
Yeah, uh, it's supposed to be
天气很不错 所以我们该出去
really nice out this weekend so we should spend it outside.
骑自行车
Riding bikes.
我们可以坐轮渡去天使岛
We could take the ferry to Angel Island.
或你们可以加入我们
Or you could join us.
麦克斯和我这周末要参加旧金山越湾马拉松
Max and I are doing the Bay to Breakers this weekend.
你们想来吗
Do you guys want to come?
等等 就是那个大家都要打扮一番
Wait, is that the thing where people dress up
穿着傻乎乎的服装
in silly costumes and
-然后跑过整座城市吗 -没错
- they run all around the city? - Yes, it is.
-不 谢谢 -我超爱
- No, thank you. - Love this idea!
真的吗 肯定会很有趣的
Really? I mean, it would be so fun.
你想让我们一起跑步吗
Y-You want us both to run?
用脚吗
Like, with our feet?
别这样 没事的
Oh, come on, it's okay.
只有11公里
It's only seven miles.
如果你不想可以不去
You don't have to if you don't want to.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
现在如果我们不去我才会难过呢
Now I would be sad if we didn't do it.
那我猜 我们就起跑线见了
So I guess I'll see you all at the starting line.
等等 你要走了吗
Wait, you're leaving?
不 只是去厕所
Nope, just gotta pee.
麦克斯 麦克斯 麦克斯
Max, Max, Max.
佐伊和西蒙要加入我们的越湾马拉松
Zoey and Simon are gonna do the Bay to Breakers with us.
-真的吗 棒 -太棒了
- Really--oh, yeah! - Yeah!
太酷了
Awesome!
这计划可太操...
This plan can suck my--
佐伊的读心歌♥单
第二季 第十一集
早上好 还很早 我知道
Good morning. It's early, I know.
但我希望能借一些踝部加重袋
But I was hoping to borrow some ankle weights.
我明早有个马拉松 我想训练一下
I have this race coming up tomorrow and I want to train.
我觉得你不能临时抱佛...
I don't think you can cram for--
算了 你自便吧
You know what? Never mind. Knock yourself out.
抱歉 我无意打扰
Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt.
你好 派瑞
Hi, Perry.
你没有打扰
Hey, you're not interrupting.
我正好要去见我前夫了
I've got to go meet my ex.
我们要带孩子去公园
We're taking the kids to the park.
我很佩服 你们俩关系这么好
You know, it's impressive that you two have such a good relationship.
我同意
I agree.
当我一开始听说布拉德时
You know, when I first heard about Brad,
我不怎么感兴趣 因为我跟前任都不是朋友
I was not into it because I am not friends with any of my exes
除了丹妮丝·邓拉普 我的舞会舞伴
except Denise Dunlap, my prom date.
没有 她没有得到我这个可人儿
And no, she didn't get none of this.
但我现在理解了
But now I understand
他们的安排有多成熟
how adult their agreement is.
实际上 这一切都将要更加成熟
In fact, it is about to get a whole lot adultier
因为我们三人
because the three of us
明天要去麦克斯莫吃午餐
are having lunch at MaxiMo's tomorrow.
一个大进步
Big step.
布拉德和我永远都是彼此生活的一部分
Brad and I are always gonna be part of each other's lives
因为我们有孩子 而莫现在是我生活的一部分了
because of the kids, and Mo's a part of my life now,
所以感觉是时候了
so it felt like the right time.
那祝你们俩好运
Well, good luck, you two.
谢谢这些
Thanks for these.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
-祝你今天愉快 -你也是 宝贝
- You have a good day now. - You too now, sugar.
BGM: Unwell
♪整日♪
♪ All day ♪
♪盯着天花板♪
♪ Staring at the ceiling making ♪
♪和自己的影子交朋友♪
♪ Friends with shadows on my wall ♪
♪整夜♪
♪ All night ♪
♪听到一个声音对我说♪
♪ Hearing voices telling me ♪
♪我应该多休息♪
♪ That I should get some sleep ♪
♪因为或许明天会有好事发生♪
♪ Because tomorrow might be good for something ♪
♪坚持住♪
♪ Hold on ♪
♪感觉我即将♪
♪ Feeling like I'm headed for a ♪
♪崩溃♪
♪ Breakdown ♪
♪我不知道为什么♪
♪ And I don't know why ♪
♪但我没有发疯♪
♪ But I'm not crazy ♪
♪我只是有点不舒服♪
♪ I'm just a little unwell ♪
♪我知道现在你还看不出来♪
♪ I know right now you can't tell ♪
♪但稍作停留 你就会发现♪
♪ But stay a while and maybe then you'll see ♪
♪一个不同的我♪
♪ A different side of me ♪
♪我没有发疯♪
♪ I'm not crazy ♪
♪我只是有些受伤♪
♪ I'm just a little impaired ♪
♪我知道现在你不在乎♪
♪ I know right now you don't care ♪
♪但很快你就会想起♪
♪ But soon enough you're gonna think of me ♪
♪曾经的我♪
♪ And how I used to be ♪
派瑞
Perry, hey.
你能帮我看看烤箱引火灯吗
Do you mind helping me with my pilot light?
有些咯咯的声音
It's making a, um, clicking noise.
这里没什么不正常
There's nothing wrong here.
我也没听到咯咯的声音
And I don't hear any clicking noise.
知道吗
You know what?
你这么一说
Now that you mention it,
我太傻了 那会儿我手里拿着
silly. I was carrying an old timey pocket watch
老式怀表呢
with me at the time.
那么 你肯定很担心吧
So, um, must be kind of mind blowing
前夫和现任男友见面的事 对吧
to think about your ex meeting your new guy, huh?
换了我肯定会
I mean, I know that would make me
不...舒服
not...well?
为了孩子 我们必须好好相处
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表