剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
No, we're not. That is correct.
因为我们不会做
Because we don't do anything
他人不允许的事
the other doesn't consent to.
没错
That's right.
-祝贺你们 -谢谢 谢谢你们
- Congratulations. - Thanks. Thank you.
-我真为你们高兴 -谢谢
- I'm so happy for you guys. - Thank you.
-谢谢 -是啊
- Yo, thanks. - Yes.
他们被人事部认可了
They're HR legal.
是啊 我想...
Yeah, I guess...
我们没这样做 是吧
We never did that, huh?
是啊 我们没有
No, we did not.
你觉不觉得也许我们该
Do you think maybe we should
聊一聊关于...
have a talk about--
我们吗
Us?
是啊
Yeah.
我一直在想
I've been thinking.
我也是
I have too.
我觉得我们应该分手
I think we should break up.
好吧
Okay.
我还以为这会难得像...
Here I was thinking this was gonna be hard as--
佐伊的读心歌♥单
第二季 第十三集[本季终]
我们刚在一起的时候
When we first got together
我就没想过
I just didn't expect
我们会变成这样
we'd end up here.
我想我们现在都明白
I think we both know by now
生活不会像计划那般尽如人意
that life doesn't work out exactly the way we planned.
我觉得你了解我的一切 佐伊
I feel like you know everything about me, Zoey,
而你有一部分我无法了解
and there's a piece of you that I can't know.
或是你不想让我了解
Or that you won't let me know.
对不起 我一直在努力
I'm sorry. I've been trying.
也许这就是问题所在 对吧
Maybe that's part of the problem, right?
你不应该那么努力地去尝试
You shouldn't have to try so hard.
听着
Look.
我们都在同一时间经历了一些非常艰难的事
We both went through some very tough stuff at the same exact time
也许我们在分享悲伤时 混淆了我们的情感
and maybe we confused our bonding over our shared grief for...
和其它的东西
something else.
可能吧 但是
Maybe, but
我们的互动无法否认
the connection was undeniable.
是啊 因此我并不后悔跟你在一起
Yeah, which is why I don't regret it, you know.
你让我感觉好多了
You made me feel better.
我希望我也能让你好过一些
And I hope I did the same for you.
你做到了
You did.
你们觉得哪件衣服能表达
Hey, so, which one of these screams
"在炫酷市区餐厅聚会上的时尚弄潮儿"
"Hip guy at a cool downtown restaurant party" to you?
我都分不清它们的区别
I can barely tell them apart.
那就选巴哈马蓝色吧
Bahama blue it is.
你在笑什么
What are you laughing at?
我好几个月没登我的脸书主页了
I just, I hadn't gotten onto my Facebook page for like, months,
我高中时的男友 埃里克·谢泼德
and my high school boyfriend, Eric Shepard,
给我发了这个非常可爱的短♥信♥
he wrote me this really sweet note
我回复了他
and I wrote him back,
现在我们在聊天
and now we're texting.
真不错
Aw, that's nice.
妈妈 不不不 你得小心一点
Mom, Mom, Mom, no, no, no. You gotta be more careful.
说真的 网上谁都能把自己说成是别人
Seriously, anyone can claim to be anyone on the internet.
有可能是埃里克·谢泼德
Maybe it's Eric Shepard,
有可能是索诺玛扼杀犯
maybe it's the Sonoma Strangler.
-我们不知道 -那是个连环杀手吗
- We don't know. - Is that even a serial killer?
听起来像是 是吧
Sounds like one, doesn't it?
大卫 谢谢你这么保护我
David, I appreciate you being protective of me,
但我很好
but I am fine.
好吧 那就行 行吧
Okay, cool, yeah, no.
因为这就是我想做的事
'Cause that's what I was trying to do.
我在保护他人
I'm trying to be protective.
我要穿另一件衬衫去
I'm gonna go with the other shirt.
给我看看他的照片
Well, show me a picture of him.
私人派对
我觉得比我想象中进展得更顺利吧
And I guess it went better than I expected?
事实证明 西蒙的感觉跟我一样
It turns out that Simon was feeling all the same things I was.
不过还是很受伤
Still hurts, though.
我们都在这里跟麦克斯告别
And we're all here saying goodbye to Max,
这怎么看都很奇怪
which is weird on so many levels.
生活总是充满神秘 佐伊
Life works in mysterious ways, Zoey.
全都是时间问题
You know, it's all about timing.
你不知道会发生什么
You don't know what's gonna happen.
真爱可能就在转角
Love could be right around the corner.
就像跟踪你的那位埃里克
Like your stalker, Eric.
你真的得把这事放下了
You really need to let this go.
好的 天呐
Okay, ooh, gosh.
什么 我支持她
What? I'm on her side.
我去看看莫
I'm gonna go check in on Mo.
天啊 大卫
God, David.
我不会让这个派对使自己低落
Not gonna let this party get me down.
我要提高兴致撑过去
I'm gonna power through it.
莫 需要帮忙吗
Mo, do you need any help?
需要 把所有尖锐的东西都藏起来
Yes, hide all of the sharp objects.
抱歉先生 但这是个私人派对
I'm sorry, sir, but this is a private party.
你没回我电♥话♥
You haven't responded to my calls,
或邮件或短♥信♥
or emails, or texts.
所以我发的那个盖尔·金翻眼的动图
Oh, so that Gayle King eye roll GIF I sent
对你来说还不够清楚吗
wasn't clear enough for you?
我想了很多 莫
I've been doing a lot of think, Mo.
关于我对自己的定位
About how I see myself in the world,
还有我想向我的孩子们传达的信息
and the kinds of messages I wanna send out there for my children.
我不想让我的包袱影响到我们
And I don't want my baggage to get in the way of us--
不好意思 我不准备和你谈这个
I'm sorry, I'm not about to do this with you.
贵宾们就要来了 所以
The guests of honors are on their way, so.
好吧
Fine.
但在你和我谈之前我不会走
But I'm not leaving until you talk to me.
我想让你知道
I just wanted to let you know,
我还没把我们的事告诉任何人 除了莫
I actually haven't told anyone about you and I except for Mo.
-还有我妈 -好的
- Oh, and my mom. - Wow, all right.
也许最好就先这样
Well, maybe it's best we keep it that way
为了他们今晚先保密
just for tonight for them.
对 没错 我同意
Oh, yeah, yeah, I agree. Yeah.
别让今晚的焦点成了我们
Let's not makes tonight about us
为了麦克斯和萝丝
for Max and Rose's sake.
他们来了
Oh, there they are.
你们真好看
Wow, you guys look great.
谢了
Thanks.
西蒙和我分手了
Simon and I broke up.
什么
What?
对 确实是分手了
Yeah. We sure did.
现在正是我去拿杯酒的好时机
It's the perfect time for me to grab a drink.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯 抱歉
Uh, yeah, sorry, that...
就脱口而出了
it just slipped out,
但反正你们最后也会发现
but you guys probably would have found out anyway.
我相信我们会的
I'm sure we would have.
看啊
Hey, look!
巧克力帝国大厦
Chocolate Empire State Building.
有意思
That's cute.
积极乐观 佐伊
Stay positive, Zoey.
没事的 这个也很好
It's okay. That is great too.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
莫 只是我吗
Mo, is it just me
还是这个派对气氛有些不对
or there is some weird vibes to this party.
也许是龙舌兰的问题
Maybe there's something in the tequila.
酒没问题
That's wonderful.
确实是好酒
Yeah, that's good.
丹尼 你能来太好了
Danny! So good to see you.
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表