剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
but don't you have better things to do?
但你就没别的事干了吗
Like running a multi-national corporation?
比如管理国际大公♥司♥
Yes, I do,
是的
but when I saw you run away from work like that,
但看到你在班上发飙走人的样子
I was worried.
我很担心
I want you to know you don't have to take this job.
我想让你知道 你不必接受这份工作
Joan...
琼
It was wrong of me to put so much pressure on you
我不该让你承受这么多压力
during a time
尤其是
when you're still grieving.
在你仍在承受丧父之痛时
I just wanted to have my successor in place
我只想确保在我走之前
before I left.
找到接♥班♥人
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Well, I'm going to Singapore,
我要去新加坡了
heading up the entire Asian division of the company.
出任集团亚洲区的总裁
It's a big promotion.
这是个巨大的晋升
It's been in the works for a while.
也计划了好一段时间了
Singapore?
新加坡
That's a big move.
这个调动也太大了
Yes, it's a big change,
对 是个巨变
but there's too many ghosts here in this city,
不过这里有太多纠缠我的烦心事
and I'm ready for something new.
我准备好开启新篇章了
You can't be afraid of change.
人不能害怕改变
I don't have anything holding me here.
这里没有值得我牵挂的了
And I just want you to know
我只想让你知道
whatever you decide,
无论你作何决定
it's okay.
都没关系
I can't possibly walk a mile in your shoes...
我无法穿你的鞋走路[感同身受]
are those your shoes from when you were a toddler?
那是你小时候穿的鞋吗
Eh, I don't wanna know.
算了 不用告诉我
I'm gonna miss you.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you too.
我也会想你的
Now's not a good time.
你来的真不是时候
Are you welding?
你在焊东西吗
No, I'm making crème brûlées
没 我在给一个穷逼朋友
for a marginal friend's housewarming party.
办的乔迁聚会做焦糖布丁
I'm at the crucial time
我现在处在
when I start brûléeing before everything gets ruined.
趁着没搞砸一切烤出焦糖的关键时刻
Okay, well, I won't take up too much of your time.
好 我不占用你太多时间
I just wanted to talk about that idea
我就想聊聊那天晚上
you said the other night.
你说的那个主意
Which idea? I have thousands of ideas.
哪个主意 我主意多了去了
The one about the restaurant
那个餐厅的主意
that serves food from other restaurants.
能供应别家餐厅食物的那个
I think it could be a thing.
我觉得这可能真有戏
Like, the thing.
爆款的那种
And with my tech background and your creative vision,
以我的技术背景和你的丰富创意
it might be the perfect partnership.
我们可能成为最佳拍档
Huh, and what about your "Great unicorn business" idea?
那你的"伟大独角兽企业"主意呢
Well, they're called unicorns because they don't exist.
之所以叫"独角兽"是因为它们不存在
No, they're called unicorns 'cause they have one horn.
不 叫独角兽是因为它们只有一只角
That's not my point.
重点不是这个
Look, could we just brainstorm about it for a bit,
听好 我们能不能先头脑风暴一下
and if you hate it, we never have to mention it again.
你要是不喜欢 我们就再也不提了
Fine, we can discuss it but only after I'm finished.
好 我们可以聊聊 但先等我烤完
Don't worry, I'll totally stay out of your way.
放心吧 我不给你捣乱
Stay out of my way? You're helping.
捣乱 你得过来帮忙
Come on, I made 200 of them. Grab that.
快点 我要做两百个 你去拿那个
200? Can I have one? No.
两百个 我能吃一个吗 不能
Oh, okay, fine. Phew.
好吧 我滴个新娘
This Northern California couple
这对来自加州北部的夫妇
is looking for a new adventure.
追寻着新的旅程
They don't wanna just buy a home,
他们不甘心于买♥♥一栋房♥子
they wanna purchase a property with a vineyard.
他们想买♥♥下一处带有葡萄园的地♥产♥
I feel like there's something wrong with me.
我感觉我出毛病了
And we're on the wine trip.
现在我们就去品酒吧
Is this a working vineyard?
这座葡萄园现在运作吗
That's a pretty big statement.
听起来很严重啊
Care to elaborate?
能解释下吗
I just don't know how to exist in the world anymore.
我就是不知道怎么在这个世界生存了
I really don't.
我真的不知道
Nothing makes sense...
一切毫无意义
Like, every little thing, every decision
比如每件小事 每个决定
Can I tell you a secret?
我能告诉你个秘密吗
I don't know how either.
我也不知道该怎么做
I'm even having a hard time holding the baby.
我甚至抱着孩子都觉得不开心
Your dad and I were so excited
我和你♥爸♥之前非常兴奋
about being grandparents,
能抱孙子孙女了
and now every time I'm near Miles,
如今每当我靠近迈尔斯
I just feel guilty.
我只有负罪感
It's, like, how is it that
就像 为什么
I get to experience this joy
我能享受这份喜悦
and not him?
而他不能
How is that fair?
这根本不公平
I just--I cannot process
我就是 我不能接受
how someone so alive
一个那么有活力
and so vital is just...
那么重要的人 就...
not here.
不在这里
Is this normal?
这正常吗
I think we left normal
我想当我们拿到诊断结果那天
the day we got the diagnosis.
就告别正常了
Hey, can you guys come in here?
你们能过来吗
Don't be mad. I couldn't help myself.
别生气 我控制不住自己
I thought maybe you'd wanna see this.
我想也许你们会想看这个
David, I don't... I...
大卫 我不 我
Maggie...
玛姬
I hope at this point
我希望在这个时候
you'd know how I feel about you,
你知道我对你的感觉
but just in case you need to be reminded...
但以防你需要被提醒
I love you.
我爱你
Always.
一直如此
Forever.
永远不变
Okay, I don't get it. How is he--
我不明白 他怎么能...
Good days and bad days.
病情时好时坏
I know there's no road map for moving on,
我知道没有教人向前看的教程
but what I do know
但我知道
is that you have to move on.
你必须向前看
It was a glorious gift
能够在这个星球上
being able to spend the time I had
和我的家人共度时光
on this planet with my family,
是一份无上荣幸的礼物
which is why I don't want you or the kids
所以我不希望你或者孩子们
to squander the time
在我死以后
after I'm gone being depressed about it.
为我伤心 浪费时间
There are far better things you could all be doing.
还有太多更好的事情你们可以做
As I sit here
我坐在这
feeling my body betray me,
感受着身体开始不听使唤
I can't help but think back
我不由得回想起
on some of our favorite memories.
一些我们最爱的记忆
Like that one summer in Italy.
比如在意大利的那个夏天
Just you and me
只有你和我
at that little villa.
在那个小别♥墅♥
All night...
整晚...
Don't you wanna see the rest?
你不想看剩下的吗
No, I think that one
不了 我觉得那段
is meant to be private.
应该是只给我看的
I'll watch it by myself later on.
我待会儿会自己看
Dinner's ready.
晚饭好了
Help me set the table.
帮我布置桌子
♪ Well, I woke up to the sound of silence ♪
♪我在寂静中醒来♪
♪ The cars were cutting like knives in a fist fight ♪
♪汽车划破寂静宛如刀割♪
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表