剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
but you don't have to keep telling us.
抱歉 我只是想表达
Sorry, I was just trying to express
这个乐队
that, like, this band is
给我的婚姻带来了不少益处
like a really good thing for my marriage.
我们需要去透个气
We're gonna go get some fresh air.
好吧 但...
Yeah, it's just uh...
没必要这么直白 伙计
it's unnecessarily crass, man.
不 我知道了
No, I hear that.
好吧
Yeah.
伙计 艾登 这旋律真抓耳
Hey, man. Aiden, that's a really catchy tune.
谢了 伙计
Hey, thanks, man.
我最近一直都在写歌♥
I've been writing a lot of music lately.
每次我感觉自己被拒绝时都会写
Always happens whenever I've been feeling rejected.
不会吧 发生什么了
Oh, no. What happened?
我有个无法忘怀的女孩
This girl just got up in my head,
然后我...
and I...
我们不该谈论这个
We definitely shouldn't talk about it.
不 我们就应该谈谈这个
Uh, no. We absolutely should be talking about this.
所有好歌♥都是这么诞生的
This is where all the best songs come from.
真正的心碎
This is real heartbreak.
就要这个 你就需要这个 伙计
This is the stuff. This is what you want, man.
深入这段感情 快告诉我所有的事
You want to dig in there, so tell me everything.
好吧 所以...
Okay, so...
我们之前有点来电...
we were kind of vibing...
然后 她就一直躲着我了
And then, she ghosted me.
我无法停止思念她 伙计
I just can't stop thinking about her, man.
她的臀 她的唇...
Her hips, her lips...
她的指尖
Her fingertips.
没错
Yeah.
-没错 还押韵了呢 -是啊
- Yes, and it rhymes! - Yeah.
我就是这么想到的
That's how I got there.
然后 然后呢 我们...
What's uh, what's next? Let's, uh...
我们再深入下 再深入下那段情感 好吗
Let's dig deeper. Let's get in there deep, you know?
不 我... 我一般自己写歌♥
No, I, um-I write alone.
好的 那我就...
Okay. Well, I can just--
就在这激发你的灵感
you know, just be here for energy
这样你就能继续创作了
and you can feed off of it.
事实上 你知道吗
Actually, you know what?
你写歌♥ 我去看看其他成员
You do that, and I'm gonna just go see the other guys.
看看他们在做什么
See what they're up to.
进来吧 开着的
Come in, it's open.
鹰嘴豆和小胡萝卜
Ooh, hummus and baby carrots.
我买♥♥了些姜汁汽水 威士忌 还有甘菊茶
I brought some ginger ale, whiskey, and chamomile tea
因为你"让我们成熟地
because your "Let's have a mature conversation about
谈谈我们的关系"的短♥信♥ 有点吓到我了
our relationship" Text kind of threw me a little.
抱歉 我没想搞得这么正式
Sorry. Didn't mean to make it sound so formal.
我只是觉得
I just feel like
我们应该谈谈现在我们的关系
we should talk about where things stand between us,
在这段冷静期间的
what the rules of engagement are
约会规则是什么
for our current pause and, you know,
只是想确保我们都遵循相同的规则
just make sure we're following the same protocols.
好吧 这感觉挺正常的
Okay. This feels natural.
有什么特别的原因吗
Is there any particular reason?
我昨晚在麦克斯莫餐厅
Well, I heard you sing a heart song
听到了你唱小心心歌♥
last night at Maximo's.
跟萝丝的性感二重唱
A sexy duet with Rose.
萝丝和我合唱了
Rose and I sang together?
是的 所以...
Yeah, so...
很显然你们互相有感觉 对吗
clearly you guys have feelings for each other, right?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
这对我来也都是新消息
This is all news to me,
说实话 我也还在探索之中
and honestly, I'm still trying to figure it out,
但一如既往 你已经把我内心深处的
but, as usual, you've already downloaded
想法下载进了你的大脑
my innermost thoughts right into your brain,
所以 你为什么还要问我
so, uh, also-why are you even asking me?
你准备好终止冷静期了吗
Are you ready to stop our pause?
我挺愿意谈谈那个的
'Cause I'm happy to have that conversation,
但如果不是 我也不知道在这干嘛
but if not, then I don't know what we're doing here.
我只是想确认
I'm just trying to make sure
我们没有搞砸
that we're not messing it up,
把我们的关系搞砸 我认为我们都需要
you know, messing us up- I think that it's important
搞清楚自己的期望是什么
for both of us to be clear about our expectations
尤其是现在涉及到了其他人
when it comes to other people right now.
好吧 你的世界里还有什么其他人 佐伊
Okay, what other people are in your world now, Zoey?
就... 好吧 我跟
Just...okay, well, I had
邻居家的孩子
this one flirty
干了件暧昧的事
thing with this neighbor kid.
准确来说 他不是个孩子
He's not a kid exactly,
而且"一件事"这个词也有些过了
but also a thing is way too strong of a word.
现在说起来我感觉
It was actually basically nothing
其实是无事发生 但是
now that I'm talking about it, but, um,
本着坦诚相待的精神
in the spirit of this honest conversation
我觉得我应该告诉你
I feel like I should mention that
也许我又开始对西蒙有感觉了
maybe I'm starting to have feelings for Simon again.
不好意思 什么
I'm sorry, what?
什么也发生 但是我...
Nothing has happened, and I'm--
我也不知道是否会发生什么
I don't know if anything will happen
我不喜欢这语气
I don't like the sound of that.
好吧 但这无关
Well, it's not about
你喜欢什么 麦克斯
what you like, Max.
我只是想成熟坦诚地
It's-- I'm just-- I'm trying to be mature
跟你说说我的感受
and be honest with you about what I'm feeling.
说"成熟"这个词
You know, saying the word mature
不会让你突然变得更成熟
doesn't suddenly make you more mature.
好吧 大声说话
Well, raising your voice
也不会突然说明你是对的
doesn't suddenly mean that you're right.
好吧
Okay, fine then, uh--
多谢你请我来
Thank you so much for inviting me over
讲清楚我们之间的交往规则
to clarify our rules of engagement
好让你能找到理由奔向西蒙的怀抱
just so you could find an excuse to run off at Simon.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I'm doing.
那你是 什么
Then you're just, what,
在用我的情感伏击我吗
ambushing me with my own emotions right now?
好吧 那我该怎么做
Okay, well, what am I supposed to do?
再也不和你说话
Never talk to you again
以防你会唱小心心歌♥曲吗
just in case you sing a heart song?
我不知道
I don't know,
但我厌倦了和你吵架后摔门而去
but I'm so tired of storming out of fights with you,
所以这次我会成熟地
so I am just going to maturely
离开
walk away.
佐伊 我还没喝咖啡
Zoey, I haven't had my coffee
或是吃无边乳蛋饼呢
or my crustless quiche yet.
我要取消我的派对
I'm gonna cancel my party.
那是个糟糕的主意
That's a horrible idea.
也许这个派对一开始就是个糟糕的主意
Maybe the party was a horrible idea to begin with.
你刚说乳蛋饼了吗
Did you say quiche?
你不能取消
You can't cancel.
我已经邀请了那个性感消防队长做我的男伴
I've already invited the hot fire marshal to be my date.
我想着邀请一个成熟的好男人
I thought inviting the nice grown-up man
一起去一个成熟的好派对
to the nice grown-up party
是把他带进我圈子的好办法
would be a great way to introduce him to my world.
抱歉 但时机不对
I'm sorry, but it's just not the right time.
今年糟透了
It's been a terrible year.
我没什么可庆祝的 光是去试就够蠢了
I have nothing to celebrate, and it was stupid to even try.
我错过了什么
What did I miss?
之前你还想雇个保安
The last time I checked, you were trying to hire a bouncer.
昨晚我和麦克斯谈崩了
Things totally imploded with Max last night
我难过极了 整晚都在
and I was so upset that I spent most of the night
怀疑我做过的每个人生决定
questioning every single life decision I ever made,
尤其是那些导致我想办一个
especially the one that led me to throwing a
大型三十岁生日派对的决定
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表