剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
Sup, Zoe, death becomes you. Love the sweater.
好啊 佐伊 死亡改变了你 喜欢你的毛衣
So guys, what's up with the whole "No bar" situation?
那个"没吧"又是什么情况
Oh, that is just one of our many budget cuts that are going on.
那只是我们许多的预算削减中的其中一项
Yeah, dude, Sprqpoint's broke.
对 姐妹 斯帕克波恩特破产了
Why are we broke?
我们为什么破产了
Ah, Zoey, you're back.
佐伊 你回来了
Boy, am I glad to see you. That's not a guilt trip.
老天 看到你真好 我不是出于内疚才这么说
I hope you took all the time you needed.
我希望你休够了假
You look very nice in that color,
这个颜色很适合你
it's just been a colossal cluster
自从丹尼·迈克·戴维斯
since Danny Michael Davis has been under house arrest.
被软禁后最近简直是一团乱麻
The stocks are falling, the board is riding me like crazy,
股票也跌了 董事会要把我逼疯
The Chirp is stuck in RND hell,
睛鸣像是被困在了轮回地狱
and don't even ask me about the Sprq Pants.
更别提斯帕克波恩特智能内♥裤♥的事了
What's up with the Sprq Don't even ask me.
斯帕克波恩特怎么了 别问
Right. Let me tell you,
好吧 我跟你说
being interim CEO of a company in this much turmoil
在这个动♥乱♥时期担任公♥司♥的临时总裁
is not quite the dream job I imagined,
可不是我梦寐以求的理想工作
however, I do get to do pretty much whatever I want,
但是 我确实能为所欲为
and as such, I would like to promote you
因此 我想提拔你
to Executive Director of the fourth floor.
做四层的执行总监
I'm sorry. What?
抱歉 你说什么
Things are just crazy around here. They're changing every day,
这里处处充满疯狂 情况每天都在变化
and I need someone in a position of power
我需要一个信得过的人
who I can trust,
来掌权
and that someone is you, sunshine.
而那个人就是你 阳光女孩
I am flattered,
我很受宠若惊
truly, but I was kind of hoping to, you know,
说真的 不过我其实挺希望自己
like, ease back into work slowly.
做点轻松的活儿慢慢回归
This isn't exactly easing.
这活儿可不轻松
No, this is jumping in the deep end during a raging fire
确实 这是面对熊熊大火跳入深渊
while vultures circle your head,
头顶还有秃鹫盘旋
and just hoping that you don't drown,
只希望自己不会因此溺水
or get burned, or have your head pecked to death.
或被烧着 或被秃鹫啄破脑袋而死
So you'll think about it,
所以 你好好考虑一下
and take a beat,
花点时间
and just let me know when you know, okay?
有答案后告诉我 好吗
And I hope the answer is yes. Bye-bye.
我希望你答应 拜拜
Okay, I believe I was transferred to you
好吧 我觉得我是从别处
from someone else.
转接到你这里的
The bank has asked me to produce
银行要求我提供
my marriage license.
我的结婚证
Problem is, my husband scanned
但问题是 我丈夫之前用电脑
the license onto his computer,
扫描的结婚证
and is in his email,
扫描件在他的邮箱里
but I can't log into his email
而我没有他的密♥码♥
without his password,so
就登不进他的邮箱 所以
could you maybe, kindly
能麻烦你
give me my dead husband's password?
把我已故丈夫的密♥码♥给我吗
Yes, I will hold.
好 我等着
How are you doing, sweetie?
你怎么样了 甜心
Like, right this second or in more in a larger context?
你是指这一刻还是广义来说的这段时间
Oh, that sounds bad.
听起来很糟
What's going on?
发生什么了
I think I'm just having a moment,
我觉得我有点崩溃
and I hate saying that out loud,
我讨厌自己说这话
with everything you're going through.
毕竟你在经历这种伤心事
Oh, no, none of that.
不 这没关系
We're all going through stuff.
我们都会遇到难题
You're allowed.
你可以这么做
I'm just used to crushing it, you know?
我只是习惯去摧毁挫折 你明白吗
Yeah.
我懂
Like, with everything in life,
我勇敢面对生活中的每个挫折
but lately I feel like this baby is crushing me,
但最近我觉得这个宝宝正在摧毁我
and it's just all a very...
这实在是太
Well, is David helping you?
大卫帮你了吗
Yeah. Yeah, as much as he can,
帮了 他也竭尽所能
but he's also going through his own stuff, and I'm just--
但他也有自己要度过的难关 我只是
Oh, wait, just-- yes, I'll try.
等等等 只是 我试试
His first street was Maplewood.
他出生在枫林镇
His first pet was named Buffer.
他养的第一只宠物叫巴佛
Now, come on, do you know your husband's
拜托 你知道你丈夫小学时候
favorite teacher in elementary school?
最喜欢的老师是谁吗
Yes, I'll hold again.
好 那我再等等
Anyway, it's just a lot.
总之 要承受的太多了
Well, of course it is.
的确是这样
I mean, in the first few months
在你刚生孩子后的
after you have a baby are impossible,
几个月里生活翻天覆地
and that's without all the added stuff
这还是在你们没有
that you guys have on your plate.
其他麻烦的时候
I think we all just need to lean on each other
我觉得这个时候 我们需要
as much as possible right now.
尽可能相互依赖
I know. I just--
我明白 我就是
What? No.
什么 不要
I will not be transferred to somebody else.
我不要再被转接给别人了
Just forget it. I'll call back.
别说了 我再打吧
That must be so frustrating.
这肯定很令人沮丧吧
Do you wanna hold Miles for a bit?
你想抱抱迈尔斯吗
They say new baby smell is a natural mood lifter.
人们说新生儿的气味可以使人心情愉悦
Not to me but others.
对我不是 但对别人来说是
I will later. It's just that right now,
之后吧 只是现在
I have so much of this Mitch financial stuff.
我得处理许多米奇财务上的事情
It's just endless.
无穷无尽的事
Hey, Mom, I will be home soon.
妈妈 我马上就到家
I just wanna check in with Mo
我只想去看看莫
and have a moment of normalcy
在奇怪又忙碌的一天后
after a very strange and very busy day.
享受一丝正常的生活状态
Love you.
爱你
Go, go, go, go, go, go!
冲 冲 冲 冲 冲 冲
Oh, my God! Oh, oh, oh, boom!
我的天 太棒了
Yes!
太好了
Zoey, hey.
佐伊
Hey, we're just watching the game.
我们正看比赛呢
Go sports.
体育最棒
You're welcome to join,
欢迎你加入
but you're gonna have to pick a team.
但是你要选一个队
So you guys hang out now?
你们现在一起玩了吗
How'd that happen?
怎么回事
Well, we are all very concerned about you
你♥爸♥爸去世后我们
after your dad's passing,
很担心你
And since you weren't talking much to any of us,
因为你不愿同我们谈及太多
we started text chains
我们就开始短♥信♥联♥系♥
so that we could keep each other updated
这样如果你找人聊天了
if you did reach out.
我们就都能知道
Those texts turned more frequent.
短♥信♥发得越来越频繁
Which is led us to hang out more.
所以我们一起玩的时间也变多了
And doing trivia nights together.
还玩了问答之夜
We did a pub crawl once. Nothing more.
我们还酒吧串游了一次 没别的了
Unless you count that ski trip to Lake Tahoe.
除非你算上去塔霍湖滑雪那次
We promise we weren't trying to keep anything from you.
我们发誓我们没想瞒着你的
It just sorta happened.
事情就自然变成这样了
Do you want some wine? I'm gonna get you some wine.
你想喝酒吗 我给你倒点酒
You look like you need some wine.
你看起来需要喝点酒
I'm happy that my grief brought you guys together.
我很高兴我的伤心事让你们聚到一起
I'm a little weirded out by it.
我觉得有点奇怪
What? Why weird?
什么 为什么奇怪
Why would that be a thing? I don't...
这没什么大不了的 我不
It's just a little disconcerting
我只是有点尴尬
that two guys I kinda knew
两个我还算了解的男人
separately are best buds now.
现在成好兄弟了
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表