剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
one of the elders of the Smurf Camp.
好吧 我们确实嗑药了
Okay, fine, we're on drugs.
那正好
This is perfect timing.
昨晚午夜起
As of midnight last night,
我不必再做尿检了
I no longer have to do urine tests.
帅小伙 你的药藏哪了
One Direction, where's your stash?
大家一起爽
Let's get weird.
从车♥库♥里出来是对的
Getting out of the garage was a great call.
我特想吃冰棒
I'm just really craving popsicles.
这招真不错
This was definitely the move.
这空气挺不错吧
How good does this air feel?
天呐 太爽了
God, it's real good.
我以后会好好珍惜自♥由♥的
I'll never take this freedom for granted again.
我飞升到新境界了
What, I just got to some whole new level.
我真感觉到了
I'm really feeling it now.
这一切都
It's all so
太美妙了
amazing.
惨了 又开始了
Uh-oh. Here we go.
这回是谁唱
Who's it gonna--
等等
oh, wait.
看来是我自己
I think it's me.
BGM: Starships
♪一起去海边吧♪
♪ Let's go to the beach, each ♪
♪去追赶海浪♪
♪ Let's go get a wave ♪
♪别管他们怎么说♪
♪ They say what they gonna say ♪
♪喝完一杯赶紧上♪
♪ Have a drink, clink, let's go get it on ♪
♪表演开始进入状态♪
♪ The zone on, yes, I'm in the zone ♪
♪猜我状态到底有多好♪
♪ Is it two, three? Leave a good tip ♪
♪钱不要了也无妨♪
♪ I'ma blow off my money and don't give ♪
♪舞台现在属于我♪
♪ I'm on the floor, floor ♪
♪我要尽情舞蹈♪
♪ I love to dance ♪
♪再多来点再多来点♪
♪ So give me more, more ♪
♪直到腿都站不稳♪
♪ Till I can't stand ♪
♪快到舞台上面♪
♪ Get on the floor, floor ♪
♪用生命尽情舞蹈♪
♪ Like it's your last chance ♪
♪你要是还不满足♪
♪ If you want more, more ♪
♪那就让我来帮你♪
♪ Then here I am ♪
♪星舰本就该尽情遨游♪
♪ Starships were meant to fly ♪
♪抬起手来触碰天♪
♪ Hands up and touch the sky ♪
♪纵情狂欢 无法停止♪
♪ Can't stop 'cause we're so high ♪
♪那就再来一遍♪
♪ Let's do this one more time ♪
♪星舰本就该尽情遨游♪
♪ Starships were meant to fly ♪
♪抬起手来触碰天♪
♪ Hands up and touch the sky ♪
♪再来最后一遍♪
♪ Let's do this one last time ♪
♪无法停止♪
♪ Can't stop ♪
♪我们纵情狂欢♪
♪ We're higher than a ♪
♪我们纵情狂欢♪
♪ We're higher than a-- ♪
♪我们纵情狂欢♪
♪ We're higher than a-- ♪
不好意思
Excuse me.
佐伊 别待在路中间了 有车
Zoey. Get out of the street. Car.
抱歉
Sorry.
佐伊 我不想走路了
Zoey, I don't want to walk anymore.
那地方有多远
Uh, how far is this place?
-要不这样吧 -怎么了
- You know what? - What?
我刚想起来
I just remembered.
我妈家有冰棒
My mom has popsicles.
我现在有点慌
Okay, I'm starting to panic.
我们已经向7家投资者推销过了
We pitched seven different investors already, and--
不如我们再回顶级基佬那家
what if we go back to the A-gays,
我卖♥♥点色相
I show a little thigh--
已经没戏了
Oh, that ship has sailed, honey.
不过你觉得他们会看上你还是挺可爱的
But it's so cute that you think you're their type.
你好啊 西蒙
Hi, Simon.
如果你是因为
Oh, if you're calling '
手头正好有十万闲钱
cause you have an extra hundred grand
给我打电♥话♥的话 那可太好了
just laying around, that'd be perfect timing.
没有
Ha, ha. No.
我想问你
Um, I actually wanted to see if you wanted
明天晚上要不要吃个饭
to get dinner tomorrow night.
聊聊工作上的事
Wanted to talk about a work thing.
没问题 不过我对
Of course, although I know very little
科技行业不是很了解
about the tech industry,
我就只知道苹果的天才客服吧不能喝酒
other than you can't actually drink at the Genius Bar,
自带也不行
even if you bring your own.
跟科技没关系
It's not about tech things.
我也请了塔蒂安娜
I was actually gonna invite Tatiana as well.
美国女星 《复仇》女主角
我喜欢她 她让我想起奥利维亚·波普
Oh, I love her. She reminds me of Olivia Pope.
-好 来我家吧 -谢谢
- Okay, I'll host. - Thank you.
谢谢
Appreciate it.
好了 我们说到哪了
Okay, where were we?
完蛋了
Screwed.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
我们已经投入了
I mean, we've already put so much
很多自己的钱 几乎不剩什么了
of our own money into this, and we don't have a lot left.
我有个主意
Well, I have an idea,
-但你不会喜欢 -你说
- but you're not gonna like it. - Go for it.
如果我们让你老爸投资呢
What if we ask your dad to invest?
没错 我不喜欢这主意
Yes. I do not like that.
拜托 他在长岛
Come on, he owns
开了非常成功的牙科连锁医院
a very successful dental franchise on Long Island.
我看过他的图享 他有一艘船
I've seen his Instagram. He has a boat.
船名叫什么来着
What's it called again?
"牙仙轮渡"
The "Tooth Ferry."
当然了 是双关了...
Of course, spelled F-E-R-R--
我懂 我不为此生气
I got it. You know, I'm not mad at it.
但我们需要钱 需要立马到账的钱
But we need cash, and we need cash fast.
我们签了租约 还要付钱给承包商和供应商
We signed a lease, and we have contractors and suppliers to pay.
好吧 我们能试试 但如果他拒绝呢
Okay, we could try, but what if he says no?
即使没有这次拒绝 我和他的矛盾
I mean, don't I already have enough issues with him
还不够多吗
without this rejection?
那如果他超喜欢呢
And what if he loves it?
我们明天可以在早餐上一鸣惊人
I mean, we could really wow him at breakfast tomorrow.
好吧 那就试试
All right, we'll give it a shot.
至少佐伊也在 所以他会心情很好
At least Zoey'll be there, so he'll be in a good mood.
他总是说她是一缕阳光
He always says she's a ray of sunshine.
我们只是尘埃
We're just specks of dust
落在石头上
on a rock
翻滚在冰冷 黑暗
hurtling through cold, dark,
空虚的荒芜之中
empty vastness.
药劲过了很失落 对吧
Comedown's a little harsh, huh?
不知道光吃棒冰能活多久
Wonder how long I could live on these.
我家还有好多 如果你想要的话
We have plenty if you want more.
这是为数不多
These were one of the few things
我爸能吃的东西
my dad could eat,
所以我妈总是确保
so my mom always made sure
冰箱里有慢慢冰棍
we had a freezer full of them.
我妈最好了
My mom's the best.
她不该过去年那种惨淡悲伤的日子
She didn't deserve what she went through last year.
发生什么了
What happened?
我爸得了一种罕见的神经疾病
My dad had a rare neurological disease.
然后他死了
Then he died.
几个月前 就在我妈几乎
A few months ago, after a year of my mother
花了一年时间全心全意照顾他抗击病魔后
basically dedicating her life to helping him fight it.
我很遗憾听到这个
I'm sorry to hear that.
她那么在乎我爸爸
She cared so much about my dad.
我们都是
We all did.
但什么都没改变
And none of that changed anything.
只是让一大堆人
All it led to was a bunch of people
陷入伤心绝望
being devastated.
这就是在乎的代价
That's the price of caring.
在乎令人疲惫
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表