剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
It's hard when old friends only see you now
"寡妇玛姬"
as "Widow Maggie."
他们是好意 但是
They mean well, but...
他们根本不懂你的感受
they have no clue how it feels.
-我们去坐下 -好
- Let's go sit. - Okay.
的确不懂
No, they don't,
所以我才决定
which is why I decided
是时候联♥系♥你了
it was time to reach out to you.
很好
Well, good,
因为我完全没把你视为"寡妇玛姬"
because I don't see you as "Window Maggie" at all.
那你怎么看待我 黛布
How do you see me, Deb?
你希望别人怎么看你
How do you want to be seen?
"性感玛姬"
As "Hot Maggie"?
"前卫玛姬"
Or "Edgy Maggie"?
还是"想找乐子就找玛姬"
Or "For a Good Time, Call Maggie"?
只要不是
You know, I think anything other than
"仍然没准备好改留言信息"玛姬
"Still Not Ready to Change Our Outgoing Message" Maggie
就好了
would be great.
我是专家
Well, I am the expert,
我们应该开始了
and I think we should get started,
我知道我们出去的第一晚要做什么了
and I know just what we're going to do on our first night out.
明天可以吗
Uh, tomorrow work?
周五晚上
Friday night?
不知道呀 让我看看我的日...
I don't know. Let me check my sched--
可以 看来我有空
Yes, turns out I'm free.
好的 我们去哪
Yes. Where are we going?
就穿得讲究点
Just dress to impress.
放着我来计划
Let me worry about the plans.
好吧
Mmm...yes.
"佩姬"
"Peggy."
你现在每个晚上都要过来吗
You coming over every night now?
你现在每天都穿这条裤子吗
You gonna wear those pants every day now?
艾米莉在哪 我要跟她聊聊
Where's Emily? Need to talk to her.
她还没下班回来呢
Uh, she's not home from work yet,
再说这可是我的"居家牛仔裤"
and these are my "House jeans."
容我问你个问题
Let me ask you a question.
你觉得艾米莉最近怎么样
How do you think Emily's doing?
有什么值得你担心的事吗
Is there anything you're concerned about?
没 没有 她工作挺顺利的
No, not really. She's doing great at work,
她不停得烘培 晚上照看迈尔斯
she's baking up a storm, taking nightshifts with Miles,
就没停下过
she's unstoppable.
今天真是糟透了
Well, this day can suck it.
我去金门酒吧取我们的晚餐
I went to Golden Gate Pub to pick up our dinner,
结果我们的餐被别人拿走了
but someone else took our food,
所以我又等了半小时等他们重做
so I waited 30 minutes for them remake it,
而我刚刚才发现他们漏了炸薯球
and I just realized they left out the tater tots.
没了薯球 这饭还有什么意思
Without tots, what is the point?
要不你坐下来冷静下
Why don't you sit down and relax?
我知道你今天很累 要不...
I know you had a long day, so--
不 不 我没事
No, no, I'm good,
不过要是你愿意的话 你能帮我解决下
but if you want, you can help me with that
我凌晨三点做的那个七层蛋糕吗
seven-layer cake I made at 3:00 in the morning.
BGM: Make You Feel My Love
♪暴雨吹打你的脸庞♪
♪ When the rain is blowing in your face ♪
♪你将世界背负在身上♪
♪ And the whole word is on your case ♪
♪我能给你一个温柔港♪
♪ I could offer you a warm embrace ♪
♪让你感受到我的爱♪
♪ To make you feel my love ♪
♪暮色降临 繁星点点♪
♪ When evening shadows and the stars appear ♪
♪却无人拭去你的泪水♪
♪ And there is no one there to dry your tears ♪
♪我愿拥你入怀 直到沧海桑田♪
♪ I could hold you for a million years ♪
♪让你感受到我的爱♪
♪ To make you feel my love ♪
♪狂风呼啸 海浪波涛♪
♪ The storms are raging on the rolling sea ♪
♪在那后悔的公路上♪
♪ And on the highway of regret ♪
♪风向无常 自♥由♥却又疯狂♪
♪ The winds of change are blowing wild and free ♪
♪你不会再见到有人像我一样♪
♪ You ain't seen nothing like me yet ♪
♪为你茶饭不思 为你黯然神伤♪
♪ I'd go hungry, I'd go black and blue ♪
♪为你在道路上蹒跚前行♪
♪ I'd go crawling down the avenue ♪
♪直至世界的尽头♪
♪ Go to the ends of the earth for you ♪
♪让你感受到我的爱♪
♪ To make you feel my love ♪
我说了我没事
I said I'm good.
我去把冰箱里的薯球热一热
I'm just gonna heat up some tots from the freezer.
看吧 告诉过你 她停不下来
See? I told you. She's unstoppable.
而我告诉你 你真是...
And I'm telling you, you're full of--
佐伊的读心歌♥单
第二季 第十集
好吧 你是对的
Fine, you're right, okay?
艾米莉是有点不对劲
Something is going on with Emily.
但她很注重隐私
She's just very private,
所以我不想表现得特别关心
and I don't want to draw any attention to it.
那就告诉我到底怎么回事
So just tell me what it is.
我也不知道
I have no idea.
过来
Come here.
她的行为很奇怪 好吗
Her behavior is all over the map, okay?
有时她起得特别早 然后冲去上班
Sometimes she gets up super early and rushes off to work
看起来完全没事
and seems totally fine.
其他时候 她不肯离开迈尔斯身边
Other times, she won't leave Miles' side
还会在酸奶广♥告♥时嚎啕大哭
and she bawls during yogurt commercials.
这倒是人之常情
Well, that could happen to anybody.
听着 你有没有试着直接跟艾米莉说
Listen, have you tried just being direct with Emily
问问她发生了什么事
and asking her what's going on,
因为西蒙说...
because Simon says that's--
经常如此
Over and over again.
每次我想让她敞开心扉的时候
Anytime I even try to get her to open up
她就会转移话题 说什么事也没有
she just deflects and she says nothing wrong.
然后她又开始烤蛋糕
And then she starts baking a cake,
然后我也分心了 开始吃蛋糕
and then I get distracted, I start eating the cake,
所以我现在只能穿我的居家牛仔裤了
and that's why I'm wearing my house jeans.
我只是...我不知道佐伊 我不知道...
I just--I don't know, Zoey. I don't know...
我不知道我还能做什么
I don't know what else to do.
如果直接的方法不起作用
If the direct approach isn't working,
也许我们需要另想办法
then maybe we need to figure out another way
跟艾米莉沟通
to get through to Emily.
-我知道了 我知道了 -什么
- Oh, I know! I know. - What?
不如我们来个家里著名的
What if we do one of our famous
沟通鸡肉晚餐
check-in chicken dinners.
真的吗 长大后我们就没吃过了
Really? We haven't done that since we were kids.
这招对我们一直管用
Hey, it always worked for us.
妈妈做的鸡肉芝士很神奇
There is something about Mom's chicken parm
再配上那不可思议的酱汁...
in that incredible sauce--
那酱汁 是啊
That sauce, yeah.
爸爸用他温柔的声音 围绕着桌子
Dad's soothing voice as he would go around the table
让我们讨论自己的想法
and make us all discuss our feelings.
或许这正是艾米莉需要的
Hey, maybe that's what Emily needs.
让她知道我们都在经历一些事
For her to hear that we're all going through stuff
她不是孤身一人
and that she's not alone.
是啊 真是个好主意
Yeah, that's a great idea.
你和我
You and I,
我们可是好搭档 对吧
we're a good team, right?
我们总能找到圣诞节礼物的
We always found the hiding place
藏身之处
for our Christmas presents.
没错 礼物在树下无处遁形
Damn right. There were no surprises under that tree.
我们总是让圣诞节毫无惊喜
We ruined every single Christmas.
我们总是如此 棒
Oh, we definitely did. Yeah!
我觉得肉桂莫卡龙
I think the Cinnamon Mo-caroons
和莫卡奇诺最配
go best with the Mocha-chino,
但是早餐特别菜单上的所有食物
but is it really wise to name everything
都用你的名字来命名 真的好吗
on the special "Morning" Menu after you?
宝贝 我可没命名摩卡奇诺
Oh, baby, I didn't name the Mocha-chino,
它们本来就叫这名字
that's just what they're called.
那我赞成这个
Oh, then I support it.
另外 我想为没有认真对待
Also, I want to apologize for not taking
你儿子的毛绒玩具危机道歉
your son's stuffed animal crisis more seriously.
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表