剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
我要退出比赛
I'm dropping out of the competition.
但别担心 因为你能行
But don't worry, 'cause you got this.
好吗
Okay?
你值得在这里工作
You deserve to be here.
等等
Hold on.
丹尼从没说准雇员不能远程工作
Danny never said pre-hires couldn't work remotely.
我可以在这做一些实际的工作
I could do all the boots-on-the-ground stuff from here
你在去医院的路上敲代码
while you crunch code on the way to the hospital.
你不用想方设法
You don't have to just figure out a way
帮我留在比赛里
to keep me in the competition.
这不是施舍 佐伊
This isn't charity, Zoey.
我需要你
I need you.
我们作为团队时发挥更好 好吗
We work better together as a team, okay?
我们能做到
We could do this.
如果我们做不到 只能证明我爸对我的看法♥正♥确
And if we can't, it confirms all my father's fears about me,
而你也无法实现长久以来的梦想了
and you never get to live out your lifelong dream.
对 所以
Right. So...
你是说 别有压力吗
so what you're saying is, no pressure.
别有压力
No pressure.
想听什么歌♥吗
Got any song requests?
我有一大堆伴奏曲我可以跟着唱
I have tons of backing tracks that I can sing over.
我称之为"莫的非凡歌♥单"
I call it "Mo's Exquisite Playlist."
什么都行 赶紧开就是了
Whatever's fine. Just please hurry.
行吧 《闭嘴开车》
All right. "Shut Up and Drive" it is.
♪我寻寻觅觅合格的驾驶♪
♪ I've been looking for a driver who is qualified ♪
♪如果你自觉符合♪
♪ So, if you think that you're the one ♪
♪请自告奋勇♪
♪ Step into my ride ♪
♪我是个优质超音速疾行机器♪
♪ I'm a fine-tuned, supersonic speeding machine ♪
♪有着豪华天窗 帅气驾驶姿势♪
♪ With a sunroof top and a gangster lean ♪
你现在是在拍MTV吗
Are you in a music video right now?
可能吧 我有个主意
Possibly. Hey, I had an idea.
或许我妈能帮我们攻克这个挑战
Maybe my mom can help us with this challenge.
佐伊 我知道你很依靠家人
Zoey, I know you really depend on your family,
但让一个女人离开医院
but asking a woman to leave the hospital--
我不是那个意思 不是
Not what I'm talking about. Nope.
我想到了
It had me thinking about
丹尼喜欢让他的心跳比普通人快
how Danny likes to keep his heart rate higher than normal.
所以如果我们呢可以把心跳监测仪
So what if we get the heart rate monitor
装到健身手表上 以此用来
on a fitness watch to communicate
与自动咖啡机沟通呢
with that automated coffeemaker?
我们可以随时为他准备一杯热咖啡
We could always have a hot cup of coffee waiting for him.
这就像是终极实习生
It'd be like the ultimate intern.
就连丹尼·迈克·戴维斯也不能惹哭它
I mean, even Danny Michael Davis couldn't make it cry.
我开始设置手表
I'll start configuring the watch right now--
我几乎没听到后面的那部分 不过
I barely heard that last part, but, uh...
你开始做样机
start working on a prototype,
我可以试着写代码
and I can try to write the code.
没问题
You got it.
♪闭上嘴 开车 开车 开车♪
♪ Now shut up and drive, drive, drive, drive ♪
♪闭上嘴 开车 开车 开车♪
♪ Shut up and drive, drive, drive, drive ♪
你能稍微小声点吗
Could you just turn it down a bit?
不 我不能小声
No, I cannot turn it down,
红发小妹
Redd Foxx.
我刚得到了建筑经理的新工作
I just got a new job as a building manager,
意味着我终于可以不再开车带书呆子满城跑了
which means I am through driving around rude nerds.
我不是想冒犯
Oh, I don't mean to be rude,
我只是在去...
I just am on my way--
现在我有了更多时间
And now I have so much time
来专注我真正的热情所在了
to focus on all of my passion projects,
而我会根据重要性逐一排列
which I will list in order of importance.
第一条 我和我挚友卓拉要开一家牛仔服装公♥司♥
Number one--my BFF Zora and I are starting a jeans company.
第二条
Number two--
亲爱的
Honey...
我们在这干什么
what are we doing here?
我们今早不是还在给人布置花♥园♥吗
Weren't we just installing a garden this morning?
确实
We were.
很快我们就会去布置更多花♥园♥了
And we'll be installing many more very soon.
但不能为艾德森太太
But not for Mrs. Adelson.
绝不行
Definitely not.
米奇尔
Mitchell...
听着
Listen...
如果我在那发生了什么
if anything should happen to me in there,
没关系
it's okay,
因为如果我们中有人要接着往下走
because if one of us had to go it alone from here,
你是够坚强的那个 能继续走下去
you are the one that's strong enough to pull that off.
我们先别这么说 好吗
Let's not even talk that way, okay?
我知道 但我是认真的
I know, but I mean it.
你知道我永远都是你的女人
You know I'll always be your girl.
我希望你能继续好好生活
I would want you to go on living life,
我希望你能找到爱情
and I would want you to find love,
而且
and...
我知道你会照顾佐伊和大卫
I know you would look after Zoey and David,
但我也想让你照顾自己
but I would want you to look after you, too.
这个嘛
Well...
我只是
I just...
不能失去你
can't lose you.
我不能 好吗
I can't, okay?
所以
So...
我一直认为我父母是...
I always thought my parents were sort of...
坚不可摧的
indestructible
超人
super humans...
但是
but...
那一刻 看到
in that moment, seeing...
他们脸上的表情 爱
the look on their faces, the love,
恐惧在他们眼中
and the fear in both their eyes...
我发现他们只是普通人
I realized they were just people...
我随时可能失去的两个人
two people I could lose at any moment.
时间正好
Hey, perfect timing.
埃隆的侄女和那个精灵快完成了
Elon's niece and Legolas are just finishing up,
我猜他们好像是互换发型了
and I guess they swapped hairstyles?
我们开♥发♥了一个能从视觉上
So we developed a visual way
追踪斯帕克波恩特实时股票信息的模型
of tracking real-time Sprqpoint stock performance
并与其他科技公♥司♥作比较
relative to other tech companies.
这样你就能一目了然
So you'll always know
看到自己在比赛中处于什么位置了
how well you're keeping up with the competition.
这叫"斯帕克波恩特儿"
It's called "The Sprq-ler."
好吧
Well...
这个产品确实激发了我的兴趣
this product definitely Sprq-ed my interest.
托尼 写下来
Tony, write that down.
好吧 这是什么 什么意思
Ooh, all right, what's that? What's it saying?
意思是斯帕克波恩特刚在
It's saying Sprqpoint just gained
狗爹上获得了一定比例的域名
a percentage point on GoDaddy.
三星刚超过了我们
Oh, uh, Samsung just lapped us.
新的Galaxy7型号♥让股票大涨
The new Galaxy 7 must be blowing up.
好吧 关掉 这让我压力山大
Okay, okay, shut it off. It's stressing me out.
-准备好了吗 接下去就是我们了 -好吧
- Ready? We're next. - Okay.
麦克斯 我想说轮到你们了
And, Max, I'd like to say it's your turn,
但看起来你少了位队友
but it looks like you're missing a teammate.
不不 其实她就在这
No, no, actually, she's right here.
我有个必须要处理的急事
Hi, I had an urgent matter to attend to,
但我很激动能来这里
but I am so pumped to be here.
什么 我听不到
Uh, what's that? I can't hear you.
再说一次
Again.
我很激动能来这里
I'm so pumped to be here.
还是听不到
Still can't hear you.
我很激动 我很激动
I-I'm pumped, I'm pumped!
今天能来这里真是又兴奋又开心
What a thrill and a joy it is to be here!
你们能开始吗
Can you get started, please?
托尼 待命 因为我的心跳
And, Tony, standby, because my heart rate
已经乱得不成样子了
is all over the place.
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表