剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
I'd like to speak to all of you this morning about support.
你们会找谁帮忙
Who do you turn to for help?
我不仅仅是说祈祷
I'm not just talking about prayer.
我是问在座的人
I'm asking who in this room
你会找谁求助
do you turn to?
我们不仅需要依靠上帝
We aren't just meant to lean on God.
我们也要依靠彼此
We're meant to lean on each other.
《加拉太书》6章2节告诉我们
Galatians 6:2 tells us to
"你们各人的重担要互相担当"
"Carry each other's burdens."
所以请各位加入我
So please join me
在听唱诗班唱歌♥时
as we hear from the choir
一同思考
and think about
谁能帮你承受重担
who shoulders your burdens.
BGM: I Look to You
♪我仰身躺卧♪
♪ As I lay me down ♪
♪天堂听到我的呼声♪
♪ Heaven hear me now ♪
♪没有目标我惘然迷茫♪
♪ I'm lost without a cause ♪
♪献出全部♪
♪ After giving it my all ♪
♪冬日暴雪来临♪
♪ Winter storms have come ♪
♪乌云蔽日无光♪
♪ And darkened my sun ♪
♪经历人生劫难♪
♪ After all that I've been through ♪
♪我该转向谁♪
♪ Who on earth can I turn to ♪
♪我仰仗你♪
♪ I look to you ♪
♪我仰仗你♪
♪ I look to you ♪
♪耗尽全部精力♪
♪ After all my strength is gone ♪
♪耗尽精力♪
♪ Strength is gone ♪
♪依靠你我能坚强 (能坚强)♪
♪ In you I can be strong (Can be strong) ♪
♪我仰仗你♪
♪ I look to you ♪
♪我仰仗你♪
♪ I look to you, yeah ♪
♪纵然旋律已逝♪
♪ And when melodies are gone ♪
♪旋律 旋律 旋律♪
♪ Melody, melody, melody ♪
♪依靠你我听闻歌♥曲♪
♪ In you I hear a song ♪
♪我仰仗你♪
♪ I look to you ♪
♪我仰仗你♪
♪ I look to you ♪
♪我仰仗你♪
♪ I look to you ♪
看起来莫的
Looks like Mo's...
莫的歌♥让你很感动 对吧
Mo's song hit you pretty hard, huh?
那首歌♥
The song,
布道
the sermon...
老实说让我有些措手不及
caught me a little off-guard, to tell you the truth.
你想要回你的手帕吗
Do you want your handkerchief back?
你可以留着
You can hold on to that.
但是
But--
如果你需要加油鼓励 随时可以打给西蒙导师
you have Coach Simon on speed dial if you need a pep talk.
我还是更希望
Oh, I think I'd rather have
跟男友过一个轻松愉快的周日
a nice, chill day with my boyfriend.
我喜欢这话
Ah, I like the sound of that.
想去索萨利托吗
Wanna take a trip up to Sausalito,
做那边唯一一对黑白配情侣
be the only interracial couple?
-非常想 -走吧
- Very much, yes. - All right.
你很棒
You were great.
你怎么改主意了
What changed your mind?
我想把你介绍给他们认识的最好方法
I thought what better way to introduce them to you
就是来看你做喜欢的事
than doing what you love.
奥格斯特 艾米尔 这是莫 我朋友
August, Amirah, this is Mo, my friend.
对 我是你们爸爸的朋友
Yes, I am your dad's friend.
我们是工作认识的 他从大火中救了我
We met at work while he was saving me from fires.
你知道"柏拉图"是什么意思吗
Do you know what "Platonic" means?
-太快了 慢慢来 -好的
- Too much. Reel it in. - Okay.
你是著名的流行歌♥手吗 你唱歌♥好像歌♥手
Are you a famous pop star? You sing like one.
我喜欢你的编发
I like your braids.
爸爸 我能有那样的头发吗
Daddy, can I do my hair like that?
我已经喜欢上他们了
Ooh, I really like them.
你不帮他们编发 对吧
You don't do their hair, do you?
不
No.
麦克斯莫
我很好奇
So I am very intrigued
你发给我的信息是什么意思
by this text that you sent me.
你给我准备了什么
What is this thing that you have for me?
绥带
A lanyard?
我们在夏令营时
When we were in camp,
我太害怕而没能给你
I was too scared to give that to you,
然后你在暑期舞会时竟然选了
and then you ended up at the end of summer dance
瑞安·哈特曼 而不是我
with Ryan Hartman, of all people, instead of me.
对 抱歉 瑞安穿了罗纹背心
Yeah, sorry. Ryan did wear ribbed tank-tops
还喷了阿玛尼香水
and smelled like Armani Exchange cologne,
所以你没什么机会
so you need really did stand a chance.
我懂 我懂
I get it. I get it.
我非常明白
I totally get that.
所以我不想冒险
which is why I don't want to risk
这次再不告诉你我的感受了
not telling you how I feel again.
我不想和你不确定关系了 萝丝
I don't want to be casual with you, Rose.
那不是我 我不是浪子先生
That's not me. I-I'm not Mr. Casual.
而且虽然你要回东部了
And just because you're headed back East
这不意味着我们需要结束
doesn't mean that this has to end.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
什么
What?
我一直表现地很淡定
I have been trying to play it cool
因为我不想给你压力
because I didn't want to pressure you.
-我 -真的吗
- I-- - Seriously?
对 没错
Yeah, yes, yes.
我很希望能跟你继续交往
I would very much like to keep this going.
-太好了 -我
- Oh, good. - I--
你一直在担心这事吗
You've been worried about this?
天呐
Oh, man.
这么久以来你一直留着这个吗
Did you keep this the whole time?
不 我今早做的
No, I made that this morning.
宝刀未老
Still got it.
-你真是个呆子 -算是吧
- You're a big dork. - Yeah, well.
说实话
Be honest.
我昨晚给你发了几条酒后真言
How many drunk messages did I leave you last night?
四条
Four.
其中一条还有一个叫克莱的男人
One featuring a guy named Clay
你发誓不是你喜欢的类型
who you swore was not your type.
手♥机♥在我手中就成了武器
A phone is a weapon in my hands.
我很高兴你昨晚玩得开心
I'm really glad that you enjoyed yourself.
所以
So...
我有事想告诉你
I have something I need to tell you.
一些我早该告诉你的事
Something I definitely should have said sooner.
我觉得我有产后抑郁症
I think I have postpartum depression.
好的
Okay.
我需要帮助
I need help.
-专业帮助 -好的
- Professional help. - Okay.
我在这
I'm here.
你需要什么都行
Whatever you need.
长岛的佩姬 欢迎回来
Peggy from Long Island, welcome back.
你朋友今晚会跟你一起来吗
Will you friend be joining you tonight?
不 只有我
Um, no, it's just me.
还有我叫玛姬
And my name is Maggie.
那么
So...
你今天来是为什么
What brings you in today?
我有超能力
I have a superpower,
我觉得那可能会毁掉我的生活
and I think it might be ruining my life.
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表