剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
- Just sing me the song. - I don't know the song.
-我唱不了 -但那不公平
- I can't sing the song. - But that's not fair.
人可以有很多想法
I mean, you know, people can have a lot of thoughts
有时候根本不是真心的
in their head without meaning them.
顺便说下 我加班为了不为西蒙的事感到别扭
And by the way, I worked overtime to not be weird about Simon,
尽管你们就在同一个办公室工作
even though you work in the same office with him,
所以你不能对刚才的歌♥过度解读
so you can't read into it if the song just happens.
我没解读任何东西 没关系
I'm not reading into it! It's fine!
不 这有关系 懂吗
No! It's not fine, okay?
你总能透过秘密窗户看我的想法
You always have a secret window into my brain,
我很乐意知道你的想法
and, you know, I would love to know what you're feeling.
我什么想法也没有
I'm not feeling anything.
可不是嘛
No kidding.
知道吗 我出去一下
You know what? I am going to go out
呼吸点新鲜空气
for some fresh air right now.
如果你愿意 可以自己完成这道菜
You are more than welcome to finish this if you want.
不过提醒一下 这个菜谱非常复杂
But just so you know, it is a very complicated recipe.
你看到这些了吗
Did you see these yet?
在我往眼里
I cannot see anything
倒咖啡前我什么都看不见
until I've poured coffee into my eyes.
这些垒球球衣
The softball jerseys,
程序猿
都写着程序猿
they all say Brogrammers.
看这个标志
And check out the logo.
-这...太糟糕了 -可不是嘛
- That's...bad. - You think?
她在抱怨球衣的事吗
Is she complaining about the jerseys?
因为在这我们称所有人哥们
Because we call everyone here bro.
这是称赞 哥们
It's a compliment...bro.
抱歉 托宾 但这名字不全面
I'm sorry, Tobin, but the name is not inclusive.
而这标志
And the logo is...
-很有问题 -什么
- problematic. - What?
你们在说什么 这个
What are you talking about? It's--
你们看到了不存在的东西
you guys are seeing things that are not there.
这就是根棒球棍 然后头朝上
It's just a baseball bat that's...pointing up.
碰到小屌♥子我一眼就能认出来
Pretty sure I know a prick when I see one.
好吧 大家都冷静
Oh, okay, let's everybody just calm down.
我们有个问题 各位
We have a problem, people.
鸡蛋吧还是散发出硫磺的臭味
The egg bar's starting to smell like sulfur.
或许我没考虑到
Maybe I didn't think about
-长♥期♥存放的问题 -乔治 兄弟
- the long-term ramifications. - George, buddy,
我们正在讨论非常严肃的话题
we're in the middle of a very serious meeting right now.
-你闻闻鸡蛋好吗 -我才不闻
- Can you smell the eggs? - I'm not gonna smell the eggs.
-没人想闻臭鸡蛋 哥们 -都听我说
- No one wants to smell the eggs, bro! - Okay, listen to me!
乔治 把鸡蛋扔了
George, get rid of the eggs.
托宾 把球衣退了
Tobin, get rid of the jerseys.
所有人 都别来烦我
And everybody, leave me alone.
午餐前我有79件事要做
I have 79 things to do before lunch.
你说得对
You were right.
我最爱听的话
My favorite words.
提醒我下 我说对了什么
Remind me, what was I right about?
我的第一个设计还不错
My first design was fine...
但这个更好
But this one is much better.
从主题上说 这是个现代魔法森林
Thematically, it's a modern enchanted forest.
饱满 郁郁葱葱 还有些狂野
Very full, very lush, and a little bit wild.
这边有茂密的花束垂落在此
And there's overgrown flowers that are sloping here
绿植雕塑一直延伸到那
to topiaries that run along there.
这个魔幻的花♥园♥
It's the kind of magical place
会让你希望永远迷失在其间
that you might want to get lost in forever.
就像秘密花♥园♥
It's like a secret garden.
没错
Yes, exactly.
我知道这不是米奇和玛姬通常的设计
And I know it's not a typical Mitch and Maggie design,
但这是百分百我个人的设计
but it is a 100% me design,
如果这是我的花♥园♥
and if this were my garden,
我会希望整天都待在那
I would want to sit out there all day long.
太完美了
It's totally perfect.
干得漂亮
Well done.
谢谢
Thank you.
坏球
Yo! Foul ball!
抱歉
Sorry...
我不该当击球手
I should've never been the batter.
我周围有玻璃时就容易惹祸
I'm terrible around glass.
这里怎么回事
What's going on out here?
没怎么
Uh...nothing.
大家就想试试球衣
The guys just wanted to try out the jerseys
因为我们没机会穿出去了
'cause, you know, won't get to wear them for real.
你为什么让他们这样胡闹
Why are you letting them screw around like this?
我以为你也不喜欢他们在办公室玩游戏
I thought you hated when they play games in the office.
是的 但是
I-I do, but--
他们想试试衣服 我觉得玩个五分钟
they wanted to try them on, and I thought it was healthy
也算是劳逸结合很健康
to play for five minutes, and...
而且他们叫我"教练"
then they called me "Coach."
是吗 我不在乎
Oh, did they? I don't care.
就算他们叫你垒球世界冠军我也不在乎
I don't care if they called you softball champion of the world.
我让托宾把衣服退了
I told Tobin to send them back.
所以 为什么不照我说的做呢
So...why can't you just do that?!
为什么我不能说 "退货"
Why can't I just say, "Send them back,"
然后你就乖乖地退了呢
and then you go, and you send them back?
因为现在我在这大喊大叫
Because now, here I am, yelling
想实现我人生唯一的目标
that the one thing I want in my life
就是让你退了
is for you to send back
这些种族歧视的老二球衣
the sexist penis jerseys!
我们会解决的
We'll take care of it.
BGM: It's the Hard-Knock Life
♪我们的人生艰苦♪
♪ It's a hard-knock life for us ♪
♪我们的人生艰苦♪
♪ It's a hard-knock life for us ♪
♪没有疗伤♪
♪ 'Stead of treated ♪
♪只有戏弄♪
♪ We get tricked ♪
♪没有亲吻♪
♪ 'Stead of kisses ♪
♪只有暴揍♪
♪ We get kicked ♪
♪人生艰苦♪
♪ It's the hard-knock life ♪
♪风一直怒吼♪
♪ Don't it feel like this wind is always howlin'? ♪
♪永不见光明♪
♪ Don't it seem like there's never any light? ♪
♪偶尔你也想投降吧♪
♪ Once a day, don't you want to throw the towel in? ♪
♪总比战斗简单♪
♪ It's easier than puttin' up a fight ♪
♪噩梦无人安慰♪
♪ No one's there when your dreams at night get creepy ♪
♪好坏无人在乎♪
♪ No one cares if you grow or if you shrink ♪
♪哭泣无人陪伴♪
♪ No one cries when your eyes get red and weepy ♪
♪无聊透顶♪
♪ From the grind, you would think ♪
♪臭气熏天♪
♪ This place would stink ♪
♪勒紧裤带♪
♪ Empty belly life ♪
♪腐朽堕落♪
♪ Rotten, smelly life ♪
♪满是忧愁♪
♪ Full of sorrow life ♪
♪没有明天♪
♪ No tomorrow life ♪
♪永无圣诞老人♪
♪ Santa Claus we never see ♪
♪圣诞老人 那是谁♪
♪ Santa Claus, what's that? Who's he? ♪
♪生活艰辛♪
♪ It's a hard-knock life ♪
不客气
You're welcome.
谢谢
Appreciate it.
妈妈
Hey, Mom?
我好...昏昏沉沉
I am...so groggy
所以...今晚
that I am... going to pass...
拼图时我会睡过去
on doing the puzzle tonight.
但我祝福你
But I give you my blessing
自己拼好猫咪茶派对的画面
to navigate the cat tea party section on your own.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
但是
But, um...
没关系 因为我也有很多工作
it's okay because I've got a lot of work to do.
罗杰喜欢我的新设计
Roger loved my new design,
但我不知道怎么的 已经落后五天了
but somehow I'm already, like, five days behind.
感觉被赏识好棒 但工期落后很沮丧
It's like, yay, but also like, ah!
太好了 妈妈
Yes, Mom!
我猜珍娜帮到你了
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表