剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
你问我吗
You're asking me?
这是你的梦 不是我的
This is your dream, not mine.
好吧 如果我的能力本该帮助我
Okay, so if my powers are supposed to be helping me,
为什么宇宙总是试探我
why is the universe testing me all the time?
这个嘛
Well...
这是一种看法
that is one way to look at it.
或者它在给你指明前进的道路
Or maybe it's giving you a path forward.
一直以来 你抬起头
All this time, you're looking up
朝着天空大喊
screaming at the heavens.
你觉得自己在朝谁喊
Who do you think you're screaming at?
你吗
You?
这个嘛
Well,
我现在是宇宙的一部分了
I am part of that universe now.
而它所做的一切
And everything it does
都事出有因
it does for a reason.
所以
So...
就是这里了
this is it.
我希望你之前就能看到 在你还没有...
I wish you could've seen it while you were still--
我也是
Oh, me too.
但我对你的骄傲没有丝毫改变
But the pride I feel for you doesn't change
无论我在哪个房♥间
no matter what room I'm in.
我得走了
Well, I gotta go.
他们喊我登机了
They're calling my boarding group.
什么
What?
7023航♥班♥所有旅客均可登机
Now seating all rows for flight 7023
从旧金山前往非常非常远的地方
service from San Francisco to far, far away.
爸爸 我...
Dad, I...
真的搞砸了麦克斯的关系
I really screwed things up with Max.
甚至在最后一天
Even last night.
我只需要说
All I had to say was...
别走
don't go.
那你为什么没说
So why didn't you?
不 我知道
No, I know.
这令人胆怯
It's scary.
这无法预料
It's unpredictable.
看看你发生了什么
Look what happened to you.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry about that.
生活就是充满意外
Life is full of surprises.
而且对想要
And it could be hard for somebody
掌控一切的人来说这很困难
who wants to feel they're in control of everything.
但是
But...
如果你从不冒险
if you never take the risks--
这椅子坐着真不舒服
this is a terrible chair.
所以
So...
你觉得我该怎么办
what do you think I should do?
我不会给你任何答案
I'm not gonna give you any answers.
我从不需要 你比我聪明多了
I never needed to. You're way smarter than I am.
我唯一能告诉你的
The only thing I can tell you
是我对你的期望
are the things I wish for you.
我的女儿
My daughter.
BGM: I Lived
♪我希望你向下跳♪
♪ I hope when you take that jump ♪
♪却不畏惧跌倒♪
♪ You don't fear the fall ♪
♪我希望当潮水涨起♪
♪ I hope when the water rises ♪
♪你建立高墙♪
♪ You built a wall ♪
♪我希望当人群大喊♪
♪ I hope when the crowd screams out ♪
♪他们呐喊你的名字♪
♪ They're screaming your name ♪
♪希望如果众人皆逃♪
♪ Hope if everybody runs ♪
♪你选择留下♪
♪ You chose to stay ♪
♪希望你坠入爱河♪
♪ Hope that you fall in love ♪
♪伤痕累累♪
♪ And it hurts so bad ♪
♪你唯一知道的方法♪
♪ The only way you can know ♪
♪是倾尽所有♪
♪ You gave it all you had ♪
♪我希望你不煎熬♪
♪ I hope that you don't suffer ♪
♪但接受痛苦♪
♪ But take the pain ♪
♪希望当时辰临到♪
♪ Hope when the moment comes ♪
♪你会说我♪
♪ You'll say I ♪
♪我圆♥满♥了♪
♪ I did it all ♪
♪我♪
♪ I ♪
♪我圆♥满♥了♪
♪ I did it all ♪
♪我享受了世界给予的每分每秒♪
♪ I owned every second that this world could give ♪
♪走访大千世界♪
♪ Saw so many places ♪
♪经历世间百态♪
♪ The things that I did ♪
♪用每根断裂的骨头♪
♪ Yeah, with every broken bone ♪
♪我发誓自己鲜活地活过♪
♪ I swear that I lived ♪
开门 开门
Open up. Open up.
开门 开门 开门 开门
Open up. Open up. Open up. Open up!
早上好
Good morning.
派瑞 你在这 太好了
Perry, you're here. Yay.
别用这种眼神看我
Mm-mmm, don't give me that look.
你有孩子 我有她 早点习惯吧
You've got kids, I got her. Get used to it.
怎么了
Now what?
我爸昨晚给我托梦了
My dad visited me in my dream last night
我得停止
and I have got to stop
总自己胡思乱想了
being in my head all the time.
我只需要学会多活一些
And I have to learn how to live more
并不害怕冒险
and not be afraid to take risks.
我一直在告诉你这点
I've been trying to tell you that for forever.
我真高兴你父亲的
I'm so happy that your father
一次睡眠疗程就让你醒悟了
could do that in one sleep session.
所以
So...
我得在麦克斯走之前告诉他
I need to tell Max how I feel before he leaves.
-那我们要这么做了 -我们要这么做
- Oh, so we're going there. - We are going there,
因为如果我什么都不说
because if I don't say something,
我可能会后悔终生
I might regret it for the rest of my life.
我给他发了信息 但他还没回
And I texted him, but he hasn't responded.
你知道他们的飞机是几点吗
Do you know what time their flight is?
大概两小时后起飞
In about two hours.
他们可能正在叫网约车
They're probably getting an Uber now.
好吧 那意味着
Okay, so that means...
我们要去机场阻止他们吗
We're going to the airport to stop them?
你不用跟我一起去
You don't have to come with me.
什么 你开玩笑吗
What? Are you kidding me?
我跟你一起经历其他扯犊子的事
I've been through all that other nonsense with you.
我才不会错过最精彩的好戏
I'm not missing the best part.
早
Morning.
谢谢帮着看管...
Thanks for watch--
怎么了
What's wrong?
我应该
I should, um,
我应该被禁止用社交媒体
I should be banned from social media.
你能禁止我吗
Will you please ban me?
我觉得这样行不通
Oh, I don't think it works that way.
怎么了
What happened?
我昨晚十点给埃里克发信息
I texted Eric last night at 10:00
问他在干什么
and asked him what he was doing
这是他给我的回复
and this is what he wrote back.
"跟我妻子一起看《芝加哥烈焰》"
"Watching 'Chicago Fire' with my wife."
你不知道他已经...
You didn't know he was...
我也不知道这有什么关系
And I don't know why it should matter.
这个男人住在明尼苏达
The man lives in Minnesota
我也离得很远
and I am nowhere near ready
根本不能干什么 但是
for anything anyway, but...
我说不好
I don't know.
我...
I...
我觉得这是件好事
I think this is a great thing.
为什么 好让大卫消停吗
Why? So David can rest easy?
不不不
No, no, no.
因为这证明
Because it proves there's still
你的内心依然能够
that part of you inside that can
感受到悸动
feel that way again.
这很重要
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表