剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
♪我终究安好♪
♪ That I'll be fine ♪
♪不再 (痛苦)♪
♪ No more... (Pain) ♪
♪不再痛苦♪
♪ No more pain ♪
♪不再痛苦♪
♪ No more pain ♪
♪不再痛苦♪
♪ No more pain ♪
♪拒绝闹剧♪
♪ No drama ♪
♪生命不再有闹剧♪
♪ No more drama in my life ♪
♪没人能够♪
♪ No one's gonna ♪
♪再伤我一遍♪
♪ Make me hurt again ♪
♪我不想再哭泣♪
♪ I don't wanna cry no more ♪
♪不♪
♪ Hey, no ♪
♪我厌倦了尘世闹剧♪
♪ I'm so tired of all the drama! ♪
♪拒绝闹剧♪
♪ No more drama ♪
♪不♪
♪ No! ♪
♪不要 不要 再也不要♪
♪ No, no, never! ♪
♪闹剧♪
♪ Drama ♪
♪拒绝闹剧♪
♪ No more drama ♪
♪不要闹剧 我已疲惫♪
♪ I don't want it, I'm so tired ♪
♪厌倦闹剧♪
♪ Of the drama ♪
♪滚开 滚出我的生活♪
♪ Go on, get out of my life ♪
♪我的生活♪
♪ My life! ♪
♪拒绝闹剧♪
♪ No more drama! ♪
♪在我生命♪
♪ My life! ♪
你有什么想对我说的话吗
Is there something you wanna say that's on your mind?
听着 佐伊 我爱你
Look, Zoey, I love you,
但你在心理减压方面
but you rely far too much on me
太依赖我了
to do your emotional heavy lifting,
让我觉得很累
and it's exhausting.
对我来说在这世界上
I mean, it's hard enough for me
活出自我已经够难了
to walk around this world as I am,
所以 不 我不打算教你
and, no, I'm not about to tell you
如何与你公♥司♥里的黑人朋友沟通
how to talk to your Black friend at work.
你自己想办法解决吧
So go figure that out on your own.
你说得对 而且我了解西蒙
You are right, and I know Simon,
我与他坦诚相对就好 我这就走
so I can just be real with him, and I am gonna go.
这幅壁画看上去
The mural looks...
非常棒 顺便一说
so good, by the way.
你们都很棒
All of you, kudos.
嘿 西蒙
Yo, Simon.
你还好吗 兄弟
What's good, bro?
哥们 今天很忙
Oh, hey, man. Pretty busy day.
希望能有时间跟你聊聊 不过
Wish I had more time to chat, but--
当然
Oh, for sure.
听着 我只想说 你能说出那些
Look, I just want to say how dope it was
实在太酷了
to see you speak out like that.
我能理解你 兄弟
I feel you, bro.
真的吗
Do you?
因为刚才员工大会时你还在开玩笑
Cause you seemed to be really jokey about it at the town hall.
那个啊
Oh, that.
你知道的
Well, you know,
我并不真的是个"公共论♥坛♥"型的人
I'm not really, like, a "public forum" type of guy,
你懂我说的吗
you know what I'm saying?
我更偏向于低调 虽然低调 但我很支持你
I'm more low-key, but low-key, I got your back.
你在这儿呢 我们能聊聊吗
There you are. Can we talk?
可以 进来吧
Yeah, come on in.
你想知道我收到了你那条又长又啰嗦的消息吗
Would you like to know if I received your long, very wordy text?
我收到了 谢谢你
Yes, and thank you.
我尝试了十二次 但还是没说好
It was my 12th attempt. It sucked.
好吧 听着
So, uh...look.
有时候当领导也很尴尬
It's really awkward being the boss sometimes,
但你仍然是我的朋友
but you're also my friend,
所以
so, um...
-我就是想坦诚相待 -好
- I'm just gonna be real with you. - Okay.
董事会想让你收回之前在新闻发布会上
The board wants you to retract everything you said
说的所有话
at the press conference.
我知道 完全是胡闹
I know. It's total BS,
我也只是个传话的人
but I'm just the messenger.
不够好消息是 你勇敢说出来了
But the good news is, you spoke out,
你也让人们意识到究竟发生了什么
and you made people aware of what was happening,
如果你想的话
and if you want,
我甚至可以帮你写一份修订版声明
I can even help you write a revised statement
让你保留部分发言
so you still say something.
我就是想让你知道 在这件事上你不是一个人
I just want you to know you're not alone in this.
好的 真要坦诚相待的话
Okay, so if we're being real,
我感觉你不只是个传话人
I don't feel like you're just the messenger,
而且我感觉这件事我就是孤军奋战
and I do feel very alone in this.
我站在你这边
I'm on your side.
在这种情况下 你不可能站我这边
It's impossible for you to be on my side in this situation,
而且你也不能重新写一段自己毫无体会的经历
and you cannot rewrite an experience you know nothing about.
我还是略知一二 对吧
I mean, I know a little, right?
-怎么体会 -我是技术圈里的女性啊
- How? - I'm a woman in the tech world!
我知道这就像是
I know what it's like to be...
对
Yes,
但你说的这些
but that has nothing to do
与我在这世上的黑人身份无关
with who I am as a Black man in the world
以及我身为黑人在这个办公室的经历无关
and what my experience as a Black man is in this office.
我从来没有琼那样的导师
I never had any mentors look out for me like Joan.
我没有退路 不能搞砸
There's no room for messing up for me,
而且我必须不断证明自己的价值
and I have to constantly prove why I deserve to be here.
"不错的办公室
"Nice office.
你怎么弄到的"
How'd you swing that?"
他们从来不会那样问其他营销主管
They don't ever ask that to any of the other marketing execs.
你是对的
You're right. It's...
那太糟糕了
That's awful.
不 这是事实
Nah, it's the truth,
我必须不断地
and I have to constantly
舍弃自我
amputate parts of who I am
让其他人在我身边感到舒适
to make other people feel comfortable in my presence
感觉安全
so they feel safe,
只有这样 当我走进电梯
so that when I walk on the elevator,
他们才不会在看见我时惊慌失措
they--they aren't startled when they see me.
你需要考虑这种事情吗
Do you even have to think about that?
我是说
I mean...
说实话 当我看见你 我只看见西蒙
if I'm being honest, when I see you, I just see Simon.
西蒙是个黑人
Simon is a Black man.
你只将我视为西蒙
You seeing me as only Simon
否定了我的一个
denies a fundamental part of...
根本特征
Who I am.
你要我收回
And you asking me
我说的话 佐伊
to walk back my words, Zoey,
就是让我否认我的根本特征
is telling me to deny that fundamental part of who I am.
不管你是以上司还是朋友的身份要求我
And whether you're doing that as my boss or my friend,
你都成了种族歧视问题的一部分
that makes you part of the problem.
所以 对于你的要求
So, um, to answer your question,
不 我不会收回我说的任何话
no, I will not be retracting anything that I said.
就这样
Period.
嗨 丹尼
Hi, Danny.
麻烦太多了 佐伊 麻烦太多了
So many fires, Zoey. So many fires.
再说一遍你为什么不让我退出
Why'd you tell me not to quit again?
因为你是公♥司♥的领导者
Because you're the leader of this company,
你得做得更好
and you have to do better.
我们会的
Oh, we will.
一旦我们向世界展示了
Once we show the world
斯帕克波恩特智能内♥裤♥专利技术
our patented Sprq Pants technology,
我们的股票价格就会
our stock prices will--
那不是我要说的事情
That's not what I'm talking about.
你能放下手♥机♥ 还有平板
Can you put away the phone and the tablet
还有笔记本电脑吗
and the laptop?
-好吧 -就一会儿 拜托
- Fine. - For a second. Please.
也不要看你的手表
Don't look at your watch either.
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表