剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
♪ I be drippin' so much sauce ♪
♪看起来有些膨胀♪
♪ Got a bih lookin' like Ragu ♪
♪水晶球般闪闪发光♪
♪ Lit up like a crystal ball ♪
♪很酷 宝贝 这就是你♪
♪ That's cool, baby, so is you ♪
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry, man.
我永远不会忘了那个决胜扣杀
I'll never forget that game-winning spike.
♪我就是来这放放松 我有什么错呢♪
♪ It ain't my fault that I'm out here getting' loose ♪
♪要怪就怪那些傻瓜♪
♪ Gotta blame it on the Goose ♪
♪就怪我魅力无边吧 宝贝♪
♪ Gotta blame it on my juice, baby ♪
♪我就是来这轰动全场 我有什么错呢♪
♪ It ain't my fault that I'm out here makin' news ♪
♪我就是最好的证明♪
♪ I'm the pudding in the proof ♪
♪就怪我魅力无边吧♪
♪ Gotta blame it on my juice ♪
♪就怪我魅力无边吧♪
♪ Blame it on my juice ♪
♪要怪就怪我魅力无边吧 宝贝♪
♪ Blame it, blame it on my juice, baby ♪
随便猜猜
Wild guess.
我猜采访进行得很顺利吧
I'm gonna assume the interview went well?
棒极了
It was awesome.
我们聊了斯帕克波恩特的手表 股票
We covered the Sprqpoint Watch, stocks.
她带球进攻 我躲避障碍
When she bobbed, I weaved.
还有一些你不懂的体育术语
And other sports terms that you would not understand.
我很高兴能进展顺利
Yeah, I'm glad it went well.
起码这公♥司♥还能开心的事
It's nice to have some happiness around here.
嗯 我听说裁员的事了
Right, I heard about the layoffs.
你还好吧
You doing okay?
我有什么不好的
Why wouldn't I be?
目前为止我已经解雇四个人了
I've already fired four people so far
只剩一个
and only have one...
无辜的小可怜要走了
innocent puppy to go.
乔治 到我办公室来一趟
George, can I see you in my office?
等一下
One second.
来啦
Coming.
乔治 乔治 乔治
George, George, George.
该怎么说呢
Where to begin?
我接下去说的话 你可能不太爱听
What I'm about to say may be difficult for you to hear.
没关系 如果我能承受
Oh, it's okay. If I can deal with
我的守护天使在两年内慢慢死去
my guardian angel slowly dying for two years,
我能承受任何事
I can deal with anything.
怎么了
So what's up?
你也知道
Well, as you know,
斯帕克波恩特最近进行了预算削减
Sprqpoint has had to make some budget cuts lately
-为了抵消损失 -我知道
- to offset our losses. - Well aware.
我得说 布丁吧还不错
And I gotta say, not hating the pudding bar.
我从家里自带了奶油
I brought my own whipped cream from home.
如果你想要可以来点
You can have some if you want.
谢谢你的好意
Thank you for that.
在对所有程序员进行评估后
After doing an assessment of the programmers,
我注意到你的产出
I noticed that your output was...
这么说吧 和同事相比有些欠缺
Let's just say lacking compared to your peers,
因此 我必须
and therefore, I have to...
你必须
You have to...
我必须
I have to...
不好意思 我不知道你这是什么意思
I'm sorry, I don't know where you're going with this.
-我得解雇你 -什么
- I have to let you go. - What?
不不 但这里几乎成了我的第二个家
No, no, but this has become, like, a second home to me.
而你就像我的姐姐
And you're, like, my sister.
对 没错
Right, correct.
但你知道 我不能解雇一个
But, you know, I can't let go of someone
工作干得比你好的人
who's technically doing better than you.
那不公平 老弟
It wouldn't be fair, brother.
好吧
Okay.
有道理
That makes sense.
说实在的 编程对我来说从不容易
I mean, to be honest, coding's never come easy to me,
而且我有预感会有这么一天
and I had a feeling this day might come.
但...没关系
But... it's okay.
就像我奶奶常说的那样
Like my abuela always said,
"万事皆为翻蛋饼"
"Dar la vuelta a la tortilla."
就是说你能扭转所有局面
Which means you can turn any situation around.
当然她不能 因为她死了
I mean, she couldn't, 'cause she died,
所以那件事没法扭转了
so she couldn't turn that situation around.
众灵之灵 我恳切祈求
Spirits, I beckon thee--
听吾卑微之愿
heed this humble request.
从此刻起
From this moment forward,
愿这家餐厅
may this eatery have
能取得像碧昂斯那样的商业成功
the financial success of Beyoncé,
像碧昂斯那样的决心意志
the staying power of Beyoncé,
并像凯莉和索兰芝一样 有处事不惊的优雅
and the grace to weather the storm like Kelly and Solange.
此处指歌♥手Kelly Rowland和Solange Knowles
我说这里还有个卡拉OK净化吧了吗
Did I mention that this is also a karaoke cleanse?
我感觉歌♥唱是重置命运
I feel that singing is the best way
最好的方法
to reset karmic energy.
而且我非常擅长
And I'm really good at it.
歌♥唱簿正式开张了
The songbook is officially open!
我一直都没见到你 我 你还好吗
Wow, I haven't seen you-- I--what--how are you?
这里是我的办公室了 你说呢
Well, this is my office now, so you tell me.
如果你想 你可以去我家工作
You know, you could always work at my place if you wanted.
不会尴尬 就算尴尬了
It wouldn't be weird. Or if it was weird,
我们也能处理好 因为我们不是尴尬的人
we'd handle it because we're not weird people.
而且继续往前我们也绝不会感到尴尬 对吧
And we're definitely not gonna be weird moving forward, right?
你现在就挺尴尬的
I mean, you're being weird right now.
没错
Yes.
所以我打算 拜拜
Which is why I'm going to-- bye-bye.
-快乐的小露营家怎么样了 -快支离破碎了
- Oh, how's my happy camper? - Falling apart.
我不得不开除一个特别好的下属
I had to fire this very sweet guy at work,
我感觉在疯狂的边缘不停试探
and I feel like I'm teetering on the edge of insanity.
这点你确实不擅长
Well, you always had a hard time with that.
我很努力选择快乐了 但这不可能完成
I'm trying to choose happiness but it's impossible.
所以 我选择买♥♥醉
So instead, I'm choosing drinking.
这个"莫"泰太好喝了
This Mo-Tai is great.
而且酒劲儿很大 所以你悠着点喝
And very strong, so please pace yourself.
酒不要停 酒保
Keep it coming, bartender.
酒保 行吧
Bartender--okay.
别害羞 上台吧
Don't be shy! Come on!
好吧 我有点意外还没有人唱歌♥
Okay, well, I'm a little surprised nobody sang yet.
我还以为一屋子身怀绝技的皇后
You'd think with a roomful of stunt queens
会引起抢麦大战呢
somebody would be fighting over a microphone,
但无需担心
but no worries.
我来做献祭的羔羊
I will be the sacrificial lamb.
对 就是你
Yes, you will!
所以 我的第一首歌♥ 我想致敬
Okay, for my first number, I would like to bring up
我的合作伙伴 麦克斯 即斯凯特棕猫
my partner in crime, Max, AKA MC Skat Kat!
快点 来吧
Come on! Come on in!
快来 麦克斯
Come on, Max!
BGM: Opposites Attract
♪宝贝 我们总是不对付♪
♪ Baby, it seems we never ever agree ♪
♪你喜欢电影 我喜欢电视♪
♪ You like the movies and I like TV ♪
♪我早早上♥床♥♪
♪ I go to bed early ♪
♪朋友都说我们无法长久♪
♪ Our friends are sayin' we ain't gonna last ♪
♪宝贝 我动作利索♪
♪ And baby, I'm fast ♪
♪我喜欢安静♪
♪ I like it quiet ♪
♪而我喜欢大喊♪
♪ And I love to shout ♪
♪但当我们在一起 一切迎刃而解♪
♪ But when we get together, it just all works out ♪
♪我向前迈两步♪
♪ I take two steps forward ♪
♪我向后退两步♪
♪ I take two steps back ♪
♪我们能在一起 因为异性相吸♪
♪ We come together 'cause opposites attract ♪
♪你知道这不是童话 而是自然规律♪
♪ And you know it ain't fiction, just a natural fact ♪
♪我们能在一起♪
♪ We come together ♪
♪因为异性相吸♪
♪'cause opposites attract ♪
瞧瞧谁来了
Hey, look who's here.
看来采访的进展得比我想象的顺利
Oh, I guess the interview went better than I thought.
不 佐伊 这是我朋友塔蒂安娜
No, Zoey, this is my friend Tatiana.
他说要来参加一个卡拉OK净化吧
Hi, he told me he was going to a karaoke cleanse.
-这是我的遗愿清单之一 -好的
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表