剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
如果手♥机♥太大 就基本算是个平板了
If the phone's too big, then it's just basically a tablet.
没错 没人会说"我丢了平板"
Exactly. No one says "Hey, I lost my tablet."
这太占空间了
It's gotta take up space.
简直就是电子产品节的大爷占座
That is literally manspreading for your electronics.
如果手♥机♥那么大
If the phone is so big,
我出门时就不能塞在衣服
I can't tuck it away when I go out,
或藏在胸罩里了
or hide it in my bra.
别盯着我看了 赶紧把大衣给我
Stop staring and give me your coat.
-小心 那是意大利货 -才不是
- Be careful. It's Italian. - No, it's not.
给我吧
I'll take that.
好吧 我现在可以告诉你
Okay, now can I tell you all the reasons
-为什么我觉得微机很烂吗 -不行
- why the Microphone sucks? - No.
很不错吧
Nice, huh?
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
逃生出口有几个
Number of exits.
职业病了
Force of habit.
灰姑娘 你太美了
Cinderella, you look stunning.
头发 裙子 鞋子
The hair, the dress, the shoes.
天呐 你修容了吗
Come on. Is that contour?
谢谢 莫
Thanks, Mo.
这是
Oh, and this is--
性感消防队长吗 天呐
Hot fire marshal? Oh, my God, wow.
莫跟我说了你的很多事
Mo's told me all about you.
除了我的名字没说 我叫派瑞
Everything but my name, apparently. Hi, I'm Perry.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我真高兴你们来了
I'm so happy you're here.
我给你们拿杯酒吧
Can I get you two a drink?
不 你去做只花蝴蝶 创造些回忆吧
No, you go mingle and make some memories.
我们自己拿酒 去吧
We'll get 'em. Come on.
佐伊 生日快乐
Hi, Zoe. Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thank you.
-听着 我一直在想 -我希望
- Listen, I've been thinking-- - I was hoping--
-很多 -所以
- A lot-- - So--
你先说 抱歉
You go. Sorry.
我真的很开心你来了
I'm really glad that you're here.
是啊 我也不想去其他地方 所以
Yeah, well, nowhere else I'd rather be, so.
我给你带了一份谢罪礼
And I brought you a peace offering,
也就是生日礼物
also known as a birthday present.
-我能现在就打开吗 -当然
- Can I open it right now? - Yeah.
我们能不能 去个没人的地方
Could we just, maybe, go somewhere private?
-当然 楼上吗 -好
- Sure. Upstairs? - Sure.
我得先告诉你这份礼物是在我们吵架前买♥♥的
So, I feel like you should know that I got this before our fight,
我差点没把它带来 因为我担心
and I almost didn't bring it because I was worried
你可能会觉得这有点太过了
you might think it was a little bit too much.
小心 很重
Careful. It's heavy.
凯莉·克莱森
《此时此刻》
"A Moment Like This"?
麦克斯
Max, it's--
这是我们的歌♥
It's our song.
我会说这是首美国歌♥曲
Well, I would say it's America's song.
太完美了
It's perfect.
谢谢
Thank you.
这对我来说意义重大
This means a lot to me.
你对我
You mean
很重要
a lot to me,
我想让你知道
and I want you to know that
如果你对萝丝有好感
if you're having feelings for Rose--
-佐伊 -不不不 没关系
- Zoey. - No-no-no-no, it's okay.
我最不希望拖你后腿了
The last thing I want is to hold you back,
所以如果你想跟她有所发展
so if you want to pursue something with her,
那如果
it would be
那如果我拦着你
it would be wrong of me to...
就太不对了
get in the way.
谢谢你这么说
I appreciate that.
我猜我也不能
And I guess it would also be wrong for me to
拦着你实现
get in the way of
你的任何梦想
anything you want.
我不想失去你
I don't wanna lose you.
这点我很清楚
I know that much.
没关系 你知道吗
It's fine. Hey, you know what?
我们会找到办法的
We'll figure it out.
我们一直如此
Like we always do.
对
Yeah.
毕竟是我们
'Cause it's us.
-我们能行 对吧 -对
- We got this, right? - Right.
我很高兴我们能成熟地对话
I'm glad we had this mature talk.
在我小时候的卧室里
In my childhood bedroom.
在我们做♥爱♥的地方
Where we did it.
-好吧 -抱歉
- Okay. - Sorry.
至少我们都想到这件事了
Well, we were both thinking it.
我们下楼吧 那也是我们做过的地方
Let's go downstairs, where we also did it.
快告诉我至少你准备了糖果袋
Please tell me there are goody bags at least?
-欢迎 -佐伊 麦克斯
- Welcome. - Hey, Zoey. Hey, Max.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
-我喜欢你的耳环 -谢谢
- I love your earrings. - Oh, thank you.
我爸爸送给我的 但他已经死了
My dad gave them to me. He's dead now.
总之 我很高兴你们来了我的派对
Anyway, I'm so glad that you are here at my party.
显然你知道自己在哪
Obviously you know where you are,
因为你们是说好一起来的
because you came here on purpose together,
这很好 也很酷
which is great, and, um, awesome.
我要去检查一下酒水和食物了
So I'm just gonna go check on the drinks and food.
吃喝都很充足
A lot of both.
你们也该去吃吃喝喝 我们都该去
You know, you should have them. We all should.
好吧 现在看上去是个走人的好时机
Okay, now seems like a good time--
塔蒂安娜和西蒙有什么情况
Hey. What is happening with Tatiana and Simon?
小家伙 我真的无可奉告
Child, I literally couldn't tell you.
我太忙于自己的爱情了
I'm too busy focused on my own love life.
对对对
Oh, right, right, right.
你和派瑞怎么样了
Um, how are things going with Perry?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
他非常淡定 我很喜欢
He plays it super cool, which I love,
但也有点太欲擒故纵了 我不喜欢
but also, almost too cool, which I hate.
没事
It's fine.
如果他不想告诉我他的感受
If he doesn't want to tell me how he feels,
那我也不告诉他我的感受
then I won't tell him how I feel.
BGM: Kiss Me
♪吻我♪
♪ Kiss me ♪
♪从麦田中出来吻我♪
♪ Out of the bearded barley ♪
♪每个夜晚♪
♪ Nightly ♪
♪在青青草地旁♪
♪ Beside the green, green grass ♪
♪摇曳 摇曳♪
♪ Swing, swing ♪
♪摇曳回旋的舞步♪
♪ Swing the spinning step ♪
♪你穿上那双鞋 而我会♪
♪ You wear those shoes and I will ♪
♪穿上那条裙子♪
♪ Wear that dress ♪
♪吻我♪
♪ Oh, kiss me ♪
♪在乳白色暮光之下♪
♪ Beneath the milky twilight ♪
♪带领我♪
♪ Lead me ♪
♪走进月光铺洒的地方♪
♪ Out on the moonlit floor ♪
♪扬起你的手♪
♪ Lift your open hand ♪
♪让乐队演奏 让萤火虫起舞♪
♪ Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance ♪
♪银色月光闪闪照耀♪
♪ Silver moon's sparkling ♪
♪吻我♪
♪ So kiss me ♪
♪吻我♪
♪ Kiss me ♪
♪在破旧的树屋下♪
♪ Down by the broken tree house ♪
♪带我摇曳♪
♪ Swing me ♪
♪在旁边的轮胎秋千♪
♪ Upon its hanging tire ♪
♪带来 带来♪
♪ Bring, bring ♪
♪带来你鲜花做的帽子♪
♪ Bring your flowered hat ♪
♪我们循着你父亲地图的小路前行♪
♪ We'll take the trail marked on your father's map ♪
♪吻我♪
♪ Oh, kiss me ♪
♪在乳白色的暮光之下♪
♪ Beneath the milky twilight ♪
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表