剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
我们怎么还在说话
Not sure why we're still talking.
新消息
艾米莉
拜托救救我
回复 忽略
拜托救救我
你不是跟珍娜在客厅吗
没错
从旧金山搬到西雅图之后
After moving from Santa Fe to Seattle and, like,
我在人♥体♥艺♥术♥运动上艰难地寻找生活方向
struggling to find my way through the body-art movement,
那其实是个政♥治♥意味很强的运动
which is, like, surprisingly political,
最终我找到了一位很棒的人生导师
I finally found a great life coach who got me to, like,
他帮我调节好心态 然后我们开始约会了
such a good place mentally that we started dating.
等等 赞德那家伙是你的人生导师
Wait, that guy Zander was your life coach?
这不是职业上的禁忌吗
Isn't that a professional no-no?
显然对赞德来说不是
Apparently not for Zander.
两个月前他为了自己的人生导师离开我了
He left me two months ago for his own life coach.
不过他确实帮我意识到
But he did help me realize
我有这么多爱意可以奉献
that I have so much love to give.
最好是奉献给我的妹妹
And who better to give it to than my little sister
还有她傻得可爱的小宝宝
and her stupidly cute baby?
那我们可真是太感谢了
And we so appreciate it.
只是 我昨晚只睡了
It's just... I only got about, like,
两个小时左右
two hours of sleep last night,
现在正是我唯一能...
and this is my one time to--
珍娜 你可得来看看这个
Jenna, you've got to see this.
我养在温室里的花开了
I've got some flowers blooming in my greenhouse
就像世外桃源一样
that are otherworldly.
天哪 我刚才太沮丧了
Oh, my God, I am so down.
好吧 我来给你讲讲有关赞德的
Okay, I'll tell you about Zander--
她已经睡着了
And she's already out.
抱歉 我完全忘记时间了
我马上就走
九点准时见
你能打败乔治
You can beat George.
你能这么做 你来
You can do this. You got this.
不了兄弟 还是你上吧
No, you got this, dude.
-里夫 -专心
- Leif. - Focus.
我得走了
I am heading out.
我有个已经改期很多次的会议
I have a meeting that has been rescheduled many times.
所以你有把握搞定吧
So you sure you got this?
是的 完全能搞定 我们非常专注于此
Yeah, totally. Never been more focused.
我不行 我受不了了
I can't! I can't do it anymore, man!
太好了
Yes!
太棒了 你们没人相信我的实力
Yes! None of you believed in my abilities
也不相信我超常的痛阈 但我就是冠军
or my inhuman pain threshold, but I'm the champion!
"掰火腕"
"Fire Wrist"?
你们真的在用
Did you seriously make a game
该修复的手表做游戏吗
out of the very thing you're supposed to fix?
我们找到了
Well, we figured out
如何模拟过热问题
how to simulate the overheating issue,
其实一开始是个很正经的测试
and what started out as a very legitimate test
之后就彻底变成一场游戏了
kind of, sort of completely turned into a game.
不过他们保证 玩完最后一轮后会专心思考
But they promised me they'd focus after the final round.
赶紧把记分牌丢一边 解决问题
Just put the scoreboard away and fix it.
好的 我们一定办到 我发誓
Yeah, I can and will. Birders' oath.
快点 快点 快点 快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
麻烦让一下
Okay. Excuse me.
看起来她想比我们
Looks like she wants to get out of here
更快从这儿出去
faster than we do.
只是今晚有重大计划 非常重大
Just got a big night planned, like, very big,
几年以来最重大的计划
like, several years in the making big.
我不说了
I'll stop talking now.
你是四层的新负责人 对吧
You're the new boss of the fourth floor, right?
我就是 你是五层的程序员吗
Sure am. And you're coders on five?
是啊
Yep.
我想我之前从来没有和
And I don't think I've ever been in the elevator
三个女程序员坐过同一趟电梯
with three other female programmers before.
我们肯定破了某项记录了
We must be breaking some sort of record.
确实 我们的同伴都分散各处
It's true, you don't see many of us in the wild,
所以 同为女性 我们必须团结一致
which is why, as a gender, we must stick together,
还要
and--
我得走了 去做♥爱♥
Ooh, got to go! Sex!
你可能没看出来
You probably can't tell,
这顿饭其实是摆盘精美的外卖♥♥
but this meal is just very tastefully presented takeout.
真的吗
Seriously?
你是说这个泰式豆腐炒河粉
You mean you didn't prepare
配沙拉鸡不是你烹饪的吗
this tofu pad see ew and chicken larb?
都很好
It is all very nice,
除了气味糟糕还凉透了之外
minus the terrible smell and the below-arctic temperature.
你真的没有回过这里吗 自从
Have you really not been back here since your--
没 微波炉肯定有死掉的小动物
No, and there's definitely a dead thing in the microwave.
莫在放歌♥剧呢 这可不是个好兆头
Mo's playing opera music. That's never a good sign.
是啊 或许这很可能还是因为我
Yeah, there's a decent chance that might be because of me.
-发生什么事了 -太奇怪了
- Oh, what happened? - It was super weird.
上一分钟我们还在愉快地交流意见
One minute, we were having fun talking about ideas,
结果下一分钟他就让我闭嘴了
and then the next, he just shut down on me.
好吧 别在意这个了
But, hey, let's forget it.
今晚属于我们 我们只需专注于彼此
This is our night. Let's just focus on each other.
实在太吵了 对吧
That's really loud, isn't it?
是啊 老实说我觉得你妈家可能更好
Yeah, I think your mom's house might have been better, honestly.
好吧 我马上回来
Okay, I will be right back.
他一定要跟着一起唱吗
I mean, does he have to sing along?
你回来住自己家了吗
Hey, are you back in your place?
没有 我是回来了 但只有今晚在
I'm not--I mean, I am, but just for the night.
你怎么了吗
Is something wrong?
你怎么这么问
What makes you say that?
你把歌♥剧的声音开得超大 而上次你这么做
You're blasting opera music, and the last time you did that
还是在《威尔和格蕾丝》又被取消的时候
was when "Will and Grace" got canceled again.
如果这发生了两次也太丢脸了 不过我很好
Well, if it happens twice, shame on me, but I'm fine.
我一切安好 不过既然知道了你在这
All is good, and now that I know that you're here,
我会把音乐声关小的
I'll turn the music down.
你真没事吗
Are you sure everything's okay?
麦克斯说
Max might have mentioned
今天事情进展没有那么顺利
that things didn't go super smoothly today.
与你无关 很抱歉吵到你了 真的
Not your problem. Sorry for the noise, really.
BGM: Too Good At Goodbyes
♪你一定觉得我很蠢♪
♪ You must think that I'm stupid ♪
♪你一定觉得我是个傻瓜♪
♪ You must think that I'm a fool ♪
♪你一定觉得我还懵懂天真♪
♪ You must think that I'm new to this ♪
♪但我早就遍体鳞伤♪
♪ But I have seen this all before ♪
♪但每一次你伤害了我♪
♪ But every time you hurt me ♪
♪我流下的泪越来越少♪
♪ The less that I cry ♪
♪每一次你离开我 眼泪消失的越来越快♪
♪ Every time you leave me, the quicker these tears dry ♪
♪每一次你大步远去 对你的爱也渐渐消逝♪
♪ And every time you walk out, the less I love you ♪
♪宝贝 我们没希望了♪
♪ Baby, we don't stand a chance ♪
♪很悲伤 却是事实♪
♪ It's sad, but it's true ♪
♪我太擅长告别♪
♪ I'm way too good at goodbyes ♪
♪我太擅长♪
♪ I'm way too good ♪
♪告别♪
♪ At goodbyes ♪
♪你再也不会看到我哭泣♪
♪ No way that you see me cry ♪
♪我太擅长♪
♪ I'm way too good ♪
♪告别♪
♪ At goodbyes ♪
♪不 不 不 不♪
♪ Oh, no, no, no, no, no ♪
♪我太擅长说告别♪
♪ I'm way to good at goodbyes ♪
♪不 不 不♪
♪ No, no, no ♪
♪我太擅长♪
♪ I'm way too good ♪
♪告别♪
♪ At goodbyes ♪
♪你再也看不到我哭泣♪
♪ No way that you'll see me cry ♪
♪我太擅长♪
♪ I'm way too good ♪
♪告别♪
♪ At goodbyes ♪
你还有什么事吗
Do you need anything else?
好的 拜 好好享受你的夜晚吧
Okay, bye. Enjoy your night.
现在估计不行了
Hard to imagine that happening now.
好吧
Okay.
我不知道你和莫之间发生了什么
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表