剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
佐伊
Zoey.
迈尔斯 你能不能说佐伊
Miles, can you say Zoey?
当然不能 他是个婴儿
He cannot. He's a baby.
佐伊
Zoey.
瞧 奶奶就能做到
Oh, see, Grandma can do it.
能不能把那玻璃水瓶拿给我
Will you please bring me that carafe?
今天怎么用上高级餐具了
What's with the fancy plates today?
你忘了吗
Did you forget?
今晚是你生日周的第一晚
Tonight is the first night of your birthday week.
根本没这回事
It's not a thing.
就算真有
Even if it was a thing,
我也不需要庆祝一整个星期
I don't need a whole week.
连庆祝一整天都不需要
I don't need a whole day.
爸爸刚去世不久 我不...
It's so soon after Dad, I don't--
我不想大家为了我小题大做
I don't want people making a fuss over me.
你要满30岁了
You're turning 30.
这是大事
It is a big deal.
你知道如果你♥爸♥此刻在这
And you know what your father would say
他会说什么
if he were here right now.
庆祝越盛大 回忆越深刻
Bigger moments, bigger memories.
没错
That is correct.
他要是还在
I'm sure he'd be
肯定会准备烟花表演
setting up the fireworks display
请来鼓号♥乐队
and hiring a marching band.
在后院摆上一座充气城♥堡♥
Putting a jumpy castle up in the backyard.
是啊 那对一个21岁的大男孩来说
Yeah, that was the best 21st birthday
真是梦寐以求的生日
a boy could ever ask for.
其实我觉得
Okay, you know what? I guess it wouldn't be
用能被归类为派对的活动
the worse idea to honor his legacy
来向他的遗志致敬
with an engagement that some might classify
-也不赖 -太棒了
- as a party. - Yes!
我在考虑办一个
Okay, I'm thinking something like
你和爸以前会办的派对
the parties you and Dad used to throw.
能在这里办吗
Can we do it here?
当然 没问题 我会很高兴
Yes, yes. Absolutely. I would love that.
我们可以雇人负责餐饮
We can hire a caterer,
也许在餐厅设立个酒吧
and maybe set up a bar in the dining room.
-谢谢 -我负责布置鲜花
- Thank you. - I'll do the flowers, and...
如果你觉得这些可以的话
if all this sounds okay to you.
我觉得非常棒
It actually sounds kind of great.
那么
Hey, so, uh...
你打算怎么让这里挤满宾客
How do you plan on filling this place?
这房♥子挺大的
I mean, it's a pretty big house,
你不是只有六个朋友吗
and don't you have, like, six friends?
我原谅你的无礼
Excuse you, me.
我有很多关系亲近的人 都会邀请来派对
I have a lot of close relations I'll be inviting to this party.
事实上
In fact,
我也许还得限制宾客名单
I might have to limit the guest list.
艾丽莎
Hey, Alicia.
你周六晚上有空吗
You don't happen to have plans Saturday night, do you?
原来你知道我叫什么名字
I didn't know you knew my name.
我当然知道了
Of course I do.
你想来参加我的生日派对吗
Hey, you want to come to my birthday party?
当天其实不是我的生日 第二天才是
It's not my actual birthday. That's the next day.
但在历史上周六
But Saturday is historically
是整个星期最热辣的派对夜
the hottest party night of the week.
你来吗
So, you in?
是让我去负责餐饮吗
As like a caterer or something?
不是 是作为我的重要宾客之一
No, as one of my main peeps.
好啊 我会去参加你的派对
Oh, okay. Yeah, sure, I'll come to your party.
好极了
Great.
早上好
Morning.
你笑什么呢
What are we smiling about?
《科技保证周刊》刚发布了
"Tech Assurance Weekly" just came out
科技业年度最具影响力人物榜
with their annual list of the most influential voices in tech,
在你眼前的人排在最具影响力第27位
and you are looking at influential voice number 27.
这很了不起 恭喜啊
That is huge! Congratulations.
谢谢 这很酷 是塔蒂安娜提名我的
Thank you. It's cool. Tatiana put me up for it.
最近她表现得
She's pretty much been acting like
像是我的公♥关♥一样
my publicist these days.
我知道你很受欢迎
So, I know you're really popular...
-还用说吗 -但拜托告诉我
- I mean... - But please tell me,
你周六不用出席"拯救世界"晚会
you don't have a "Save the World" Gala on Saturday night,
因为我要办30岁生日派对
because I'm having a 30th birthday party.
你无论哪一晚拯救世界都可以
So feel free to save the world any other night
但那一晚拜托你来
but that night, please.
看我能不能调整一下
See if we can accommodate, um...
把拯救世界挪到下周
moving saving the world to next week.
现在有空了
Free now.
等不及了
Can't wait.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我有两件事要宣布
I have two announcements.
第一件 我周六要办生日派对
First, I'm having a birthday party on Saturday.
你们很快都会收到邀请函
You all should be receiving invitations shortly.
快速问个和派对有关的问题
Quick party-related question.
出席的男女比例是多少
What man-to-lady ratio are we talking about?
取决于你邀请多少女性来
Depends on how many women you invite.
马上去办
On it.
第二件事
Announcement number two
是丹尼·迈克·戴维斯要我传达的
comes from Danny Michael Davis himself.
他希望我们"翻过这一页"
He wants us to "turn the page"
进入斯帕克波恩特的新篇章
and move into a new chapter at Sprqpoint
通过革新我们的招牌手♥机♥
by revamping our signature phone.
他现在面向全公♥司♥征集意见
He's opened up the pitches to the entire company,
但如果新点子出自工程部
but how amazing would it be if the new idea
那该有多棒啊
came from engineering?
等等 里夫去参加观鸟大会了 这周不在
Whoa, whoa. Leif's at a birding conference all week.
没有他我们怎么能做到
How can we do this without him?
淡定 我的机器人♥大♥战团队
Easily. My Robot Wars Team
连续三年夺得金链轮齿奖
brought home the Golden Sprocket three years in a row.
我能想出点子
I can think of something.
我也能
So can I.
我现在就灵感迸发了
I'm actually thinking of something right now.
我很期待听到你们的想法
Well, I look forward to seeing what you come up with,
以及在我的派对
and also to seeing all of you
见到各位
at my party.
谢谢你这么快就能赶来
Thank you for coming on such short notice.
我们麦克斯莫最近
We are newly committed to
决心搞好消防安全
fire safety here at Maximo,
我们觉得最好再加一个警报器
and we felt it best to add another alarm.
你有什么想法
Thoughts?
你们可以开始做生意了
You're good to go.
但你应该不需要持证消防队长
But you probably didn't need a certified fire marshal
特地过来这里一趟确认
to come all the way out here for that.
小心驶得万年船 对吧
Better safe than sorry, right?
没错
It is.
但如果你真的想再跟我见面的话
But if what you really wanted was to see me again,
你可以直接约我
you could have just asked me on a proper date.
我是想约来着
Could have done that.
我会答应的
I would have said yes.
希望能早点收到你的消息
Hope to hear from you soon.
你看上去很高兴啊
You look happy.
我超爱拿着手写板的性感男人
I just love a hot man with a clipboard.
天啊
My God.
还有这种分类吗
Is that a thing?
即将生日的小寿星来啦
There she is, almost-birthday girl.
今年我们要干点什么
What are we doing this year, huh?
再去探索博物馆吗
Going back to the Exploratorium
今年会有更多的人
where more people could judge us
因为没带孩子对我们指指点点吗
for not being there with a child?
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表