剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. - It's okay.
一切都会好起来的
It's gonna be okay.
谢谢你在这陪我
Thank you for sitting here with me.
麻烦到你了 真抱歉
I'm sorry I bothered you.
什么 才没有
What? No.
一点都不麻烦
You're not a bother at all.
我应该早点来的
I should have come sooner.
你有什么需要我都在
I'm here for whatever you need.
我出去买♥♥点尿片
Hey, I'm running out to pick up some diapers.
好啊 宝贝
Yeah, sounds good, babe.
要不要我顺路买♥♥些
You want me to pick up some of those
我们都喜欢吃的迷你雪糕三明治
mini ice cream sandwiches we like?
还是说这次应该放纵一把 吃正常大小的
Or should we just commit to the full-size ones this time?
这样好了 我两种都买♥♥
You know what? I'll grab both.
抱歉让你看到这种场面
Sorry you had to see that.
我上一次哭那么惨
I haven't cried that hard
是因为看了《牛仔裤的夏天》
since "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants."
可能我的身体需要释放
I guess my body just needed it.
积压了太多情绪 对吗
Feelings, am I right?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我不想大卫担心
Oh, I don't want David to worry.
大卫会想担心的
David would wanna worry.
克拉克家的人就喜欢担心
I mean, the Clarkes love to worry.
不知道你有没有注意到 这是我们家族特性
I don't know if you noticed, but it's kind of our thing.
我很清楚
Yeah, I'm well aware.
迈尔斯满五个月之前
David spent the first four months Miles was alive
大卫每晚都看着他呼吸
watching him breathe all night.
我小时候玛姬也这么做
Maggie did that when I was a kid too.
总之 一切都好
Anyways, all good.
你想吃点心吗
Hey, do you want a snack?
我去做乳蛋饼当宵夜
I'll go make us a night quiche.
我太了解你了
I know you too well.
我这周给你发了三次短♥信♥
I texted you three times this week.
你为什么不回复我
Why didn't you get back to me?
在早上 你说谎
In the morning. Uh-uh, you lying.
你没回复我 为什么
You didn't do it. Why?
这意味着你在说谎 得了吧
That means you're lying. Come on, man.
我给你发了三次短♥信♥ 你都没...
Three times I text you, you don't text--
听着 你给我振作一点
Look, come on. Get it together.
这是我们家族的风格
This is not how we roll.
你是海恩斯家的人
Uh-uh, you're a Haynes.
我们不会半途而废
Haynes are not quitters.
当然 微积分就是微积分
Of course, calculus is calculus.
超级难 不 我没学
It's hard. No, I-I didn't take it
是因为我不想当工程师 但你想
because I didn't want to be an engineer, like you.
好吗 现在好好吃顿早餐
All right? Now just have a sensible breakfast.
补充水分
You hydrate.
开始拼尽全力 努力学习
Buckle down. Do the work.
知道吗 很好
Okay? Good.
我爱你 兄弟
Love you, buddy.
谢谢
Thank you.
早上好 刚才那是怎么回事
Good morning. What was that
我为什么好喜欢好心动
and why did I like it so much?
那叫爱之深责之切
That was called tough love.
我爸以前是我们的家族导师
My pops used to be the coach in the family.
现在他不在了 我意识到我必须
But now that he's gone, realized that I have to,
接替他的位置
you know, try to fill his shoes, and...
我表弟基南很懒散
cousin Kenan is slackin'.
他没喝够水
He's not drinking enough water.
我现在就需要你的指导能量
I could use some of your coach energy right now.
为什么
Why?
发生什么了
What's going on?
我感觉
I feel like...
艾米莉正在面临巨大的问题
something very bad is going on with Emily
我很担心她 但她不想要别人帮忙
and I'm worried about her, but she doesn't want any help.
你以为基南想要我帮忙吗
You think Kenan wanted my help?
听着 如果和你亲近的人
Look, if there's someone close to you
有困难 你要主动帮他们
and they're in need, you go to them.
告诉对方 你们会一起度过难关
You say "we are going to work through this together."
这是人生导师该做的 至少好导师该如此
It's what a coach does. A good coach, anyway.
好吧
All right.
我会回去找艾米莉 再试一次
I'm gonna go back to Emily, and I'm gonna try again.
很好 非常好
Great, great.
你到她身边 直截了当
You go up there, you be direct,
拆穿她强撑的假象
you keep fighting through the play,
即使她拒绝你的关心
even if she tries to box you out.
我不知道这是什么意思 但我还是很喜欢
I don't know what that means, but I still like it.
超性感
It's hot.
麦克斯莫
你在这干什么
What you doing here?
心享电台的全息巡演
Ooh, hey, the iHeartRadio hologram tour
要在本地开 你参加吗
is coming to town--you in?
看情况
Uh, it depends.
科特·柯本和宝爷会合作吗
Are Kurt Cobain and Bowie doing a collab?
-糟了 -怎么了
- Oh, shoot. - What?
没什么 没事
Ah, nothing. Never mind. It's, uh...
就是巡演时我已经走了
It's after I leave, so...
对哦 到时你已经走了
Oh, right, yes, you'll be leaving by then.
回纽约了
Heading back to New York,
回那个 不夜城
the city that... stays awake a lot.
反正会很好玩的
Oh, well. It'll be fun.
不不 别来这套
Hey, no-no-no, none of this.
别摆出可怜脸 没事的
No, no sad face. It is fine.
我们只需好好享受我在这的时间
We just have to make the most of the time while I'm here.
没错
Yeah, absolutely.
我很喜欢提前安排我的分手
I love pre-scheduling my breakups.
等一下
Okay, hold on.
我们不是说好不确定关系
I thought we said we were gonna keep it casual.
我很肯定当初是这么说定的
I'm pretty sure that's what we discussed.
-我们都接受 -没错
- It was okay. - Yes, yes,
我们绝对会坚持到底
and we will absolutely stick to that.
百分百
One-hundo.
因为没人比我更不喜欢确定关系
'Cause no one loves being casual more than me.
真的
Truly.
我就是浪子先生
I am Mr. Casual.
浪子先生
Mr. Casual?
抱歉 先生
Oh, so sorry, sir.
店内不得穿袜子搭拖鞋
No socks and flip-flops in the establishment.
怎么 我只是不羁 又不是邋遢
What? I'm casual, not a monster.
谢谢
Thank you.
黛布
Well, Deb,
他们写对了你的名字
they spelled your name right,
但他们以为我叫佩姬
but they thought my name was Peggy.
你好像偷了佩姬的咖啡
Oh, I think you stole Peggy's coffee.
我很高兴你打给我
I'm so glad you called.
葬礼之后我就没见过你
I haven't seen you since the funeral,
我还以为你已经放弃俗世
and I thought you'd given up on the world
去学做蜡烛和洗发水了
and learned how to make candles and shampoo.
你过得好吗
How you doing?
这个嘛
Um, well,
我最近跟米奇和我的夫妇朋友们
I recently had a not-so-great dinner
吃了一顿不太愉快的晚餐
with some of Mitch's and my couple of friends.
是可怕的死后"夫妻聚餐"
Oh, the dreaded posthumous "couples dinner."
你觉得自己是电灯泡吗
And did you feel like a third wheel?
超亮的电灯泡
Fifth.
他们有没有
And did they go back and forth
互相分享各种
from talking about all sorts of
夫妻一起做的趣事
fun couples things they're doing,
并且同情地看着你
to giving you sad looks of pity?
黛布 难道你在现场
Deb, where you there? Ha ha.
是挺难受的 昔日老友如今只把你视为
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表