剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
属于别人
belongs to someone else.
但是谁呢 佐伊
But who, Zoey?
谁
Who?
不知道 但显然有人需要我
I don't know, but clearly someone out there needs me,
我不知道我做了 我知道我做了什么
and I don't know what I did t-- I know what I did.
我跟你去见灵媒了
I went with you to that psychic.
你不能把这事怪罪到诺娃身上
Ah, don't you dare blame this on Nova.
我不知道你在干什么
I don't know what you are doing
或经历了什么 但停下
and going through, but stop it.
你害得我心惊胆战
You got me all jumpy.
我只想过来道歉
Hey. I just wanted to stop by and apologize.
你好 佐伊
Well hey, Zoey.
抱歉 派瑞 我现在没空说话
I'm sorry, Perry, I can't talk right now.
我在照顾一个有真正危机的朋友
I'm hosting a friend who has an actual emergency.
好吧
Okay.
我明白 只是
I hear you, I just...
BGM: The More I Drink
♪他坐在酒吧♪
♪ He was sittin' at the bar ♪
♪喝着可乐♪
♪ Sippin' on a regular Coke ♪
糟了
Oh, no.
别你也唱啊
Not you, too.
♪我们喝着酒 抽着烟♪
♪ We were drinkin' and smokin' ♪
♪开开他的玩笑♪
♪ And makin' him the butt of our jokes ♪
♪我们都说 "老兄你怎么了♪
♪ We all said "Man, what happened to you ♪
♪为什么不喝几杯"♪
♪ Why can't you just have a few?" ♪
♪他说 "如果可以我会喝♪
♪ He said, "I would if I could ♪
♪但我最好还是别喝酒"♪
♪ But it's probably best that I don't" ♪
♪因为我喝得越多♪
♪ 'Cause the more I drink ♪
♪我喝得越多♪
♪ The more I drink ♪
♪我是世界上最棒的爱人♪
♪ Well, I'm the world's greatest lover ♪
♪和跳舞机器♪
♪ And a dancing machine ♪
♪我很大声♪
♪ I get loud ♪
♪我变得自豪♪
♪ I get proud ♪
♪而且情况变糟♪
♪ And it gets worse ♪
♪如果我喝了一杯♪
♪ Well if I have one ♪
♪就要喝十三杯♪
♪ I'll have 13 ♪
♪不 没有中间选择♪
♪ Nah, there ain't no in between ♪
♪因为我喝得越多♪
♪ 'Cause the more I drink ♪
♪我喝得越多♪
♪ The more I drink ♪
有时我不得不做这些事
Sometimes I have to do these things,
我只能解释到这里了
and that's all I have to say about it.
派瑞
Perry.
我给你发信息
I'll text you.
你能相信这男人
Can you believe this man showing up
不请自来到我的公♥寓♥吗
to my apartment unannounced.
所以我有个严格的
This is why I have a strict
"午前不见客"规矩
"Not before noon" policy.
-我们说到哪了 -我告诉你我们说到哪了
- Now, where are we? - I'll tell you where we are.
让事情变得更复杂了
Making things more complicated.
你刚唱了一首乡村歌♥谣
You just sang country.
现在我确信有事不对劲了
Oh, now I know something's wrong
因为我从不唱乡村歌♥曲
because I never sing country.
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
-对你 -对
- Do to you? - Yeah.
你是说除了用我的天赋
You mean other than use my gift
来帮你 一个陌生人吗
to help you, another human being?
你不明白拥有能力
You do not understand what it is like
是种什么感受 佐伊
to have powers, Zoey.
莫 我该怎么解释
Mo, how do I explain this?
你不是唯一有能力的红发妞
You're not the only redhead with powers.
就这么简单
Just like that, I guess.
有多特别
How special we talking?
我不想炫耀
I don't want to brag,
但我能听到人们
but I can hear people singing
用流行歌♥曲唱自己内心深处的想法
their innermost feelings through popular music.
有点意思
Wow. That is interesting.
我从没听过这样的
I have never heard that before,
不过我确实认识一个男孩
though I did once know a boy who had
能一眼看出谁有天赋
an actual eye for talent.
行行行 我只想知道你对我做了什么
Yeah-yeah-yeah, okay, so I'm just wondering what you did to me,
因为大家的歌♥都互相调换了
because people's songs are getting switched with other people.
我怎么能做到那种事
How would I do that?
不过你知道吗
You know what though,
我们别猜灵魂的想法
let's not guess what the spirits want.
直接问 来吧
Let's ask them, come on.
灵魂在说话
The spirits are speaking.
他们说了很多
Oh, they're speaking a lot.
M 字母M
M? M-m.
M 你生活中有名字是M开头的人吗
M. Do you have an M name in your life?
M 比如米奇吗
M, as in Mitch?
因为那是我爸爸的名字 而且你知道
Because that's my dad's name, which you know.
对哦 好吧
Right, oh, yeah.
好吧 没事了 就这样
You know what? It's okay. Fine.
谢谢你抽出时间和你的饮料
Thank you for your time and the beverages.
还有
And for...
用我的能力
blessing you
祝福你
with my abilities
还是第二次
for the second time.
不客气
You're welcome.
你惹她生气了
You made her big mad.
但说真的 M开头的名字
But seriously? Starts with M?
这怎么能帮我解决歌♥曲对调的事
How is this helping at all with the song switching?
你知道歌♥曲对调这事让我想起什么吗
You know what all this song switching reminds me of?
讲述母女二人灵魂对调的搞笑故事
《怪诞星期五》
"Freaky Friday."
我超爱那部电影 我以前总和
I love that movie. I used to watch it with--
我刚打冷颤了
Oh, I just got the chills.
《怪诞星期五》是我最爱和
"Freaky Friday" was my favorite movie
我爸一起看的电影
to watch with my dad.
而且诺娃在第一次见面时提到了电影
And Nova mentioned movies in our first session.
我也打冷颤了
Oh, I got the chills too.
在电影里她们必须找到
In the movie they had to figure out something
调换回去的方法 对吧
to undo the switch, right?
或许我只需要找到方法调换回去
Maybe I have to figure out something to undo mine.
-谁唱了什么歌♥ -然后帮助那些人
- Who sang what song? - And then help those people.
这有道理 对吧
That makes sense, okay?
现在我只需要搞清楚谁唱了神秘之歌♥
Now all I have to do is figure out who sang the mystery song.
那首悲伤的歌♥和乡村歌♥谣
Oh, the sad one and the country one.
然后调换就结束了
And then the switch is over.
那你要怎么做
And how are you gonna do that?
骚扰我认识的所有人直到他们开始演音乐剧
Harass everyone I know until they burst into a musical number.
乖
Attagirl.
咚咚
Knock, knock.
你忙吗
Are you busy?
为你吗 不忙
For you? No.
为其他人 忙
For everyone else? Yes.
跟我来
Walk with me.
怎么了 佐伊
Is something going on, Zoey?
我只是想看看你过得如何
I'm just checking on how you're doing and feeling,
因为如果你很难过 想喝一杯
'cause if you're sad and you're craving a drink
但你担心那可能造成喝好几杯
but you're worried it could lead to more drinking,
你总是可以
you could always...
想想
think it?
什么 担心喝咖啡吗
What? Worried about drinking coffee?
不 我是说酒
No, I meant booze.
你在用酒自我疗伤吗
Are you self-medicating with booze?
发生什么事了 佐伊
Is there something going on, Zoey?
我不知道 有吗
I don't know, is there?
你可以告诉我
You could tell me.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
你感觉如何
What are you feeling?
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表