剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
How about we start upstairs?
当然 你知道吗 没问题
Absolutely. You know what? Sure.
对 我会发布声明
Yes, I'll provide a statement.
好的 没有 我正在处理
Okay. No, I'm on it.
好的 谢谢你 谢谢你联♥系♥我
Great. No, thank you. Thank you for reaching out.
好了
All right.
看来你很忙啊
Wow. You seem busy.
显然 黑人主管很稀缺
Clearly, there's a dearth of Black executives
因为突然间所有媒体都想约我聊聊
'cause suddenly every media outlet wants to talk to me.
你当红时 你就炙手可热
Look, when you're hot, you're hot.
听着 如果你想躲开媒体 休息一晚
Listen, if you need a break from the press corps for a night,
我等会要开车去佩塔卢马
I am driving out to Petaluma
看狮子座流星雨
to see the Leodons meteor shower later.
听上去很不错
That sounds fun.
不过...
Hmm, but...
塔蒂安娜邀请我去参与运维科技研讨会
Tatiana asked me to do a TechCrunch panel
美国著名科技博客媒体
被誉为互联网行业风向标
主题是激进主义与科技
on activism and technology.
-对 -那好吧
- Yeah. - Okay, then.
你要穿这条裤子去吗
Are you gonna wear those pants?
当然 我是这么打算的 怎么了
Yeah, absolutely. I was going to. Why?
我不确定这条裤子配得上
I am not sure they're fancy enough
需要盛装出席的场合
for a fancy-pants event.
我们可以明天一起去玩 对吧
We can hang out tomorrow, though, right?
-可以 -一起去莫与麦克斯的开业现场
- Yes. - At Mo and Max's opening?
穿这样普通的裤子出席
And, uh, regular pants like these,
-应该没问题吧 -没问题
- they're good for that? - Yeah.
如果你有闪闪发光或是有亮片的衣服...
I mean, if you have anything sequined or spangly--
我会穿亮色的短袜 不过
I'm gonna wear sparkly socks, but
别有太大压力
don't feel pressured.
斯帕克波恩特一定是内疚了
Wow, Sprqpoint must be feeling guilty.
鸡肉饭
Arroz con pollo?
炸猪排饭
Pork fried rice?
太好吃了吧 你尝过什锦饭吗
Yum. Have you tried the jambalaya yet?
他们没把虾头去掉
They left the heads on the shrimp.
你今晚想跟我
Would you like to come with me
一起去看流星雨吗
to see a meteor shower tonight?
我看到你的屏保是"阿波罗13号♥"
I saw your screensaver of "Apollo 13."
-你喜欢宇宙吗 -不 我喜欢凯文·贝肯
- You into the cosmos? - No, I'm into Kevin Bacon.
美国著名演员 代表作为《阿波罗13号♥》
不过你是我的上司 所以我们几点走
But you're my boss, so what time are we going?
不不不 你不一定要跟我一起去
No, no, no. You don't have to come with me.
这不是工作 我完全可以自己去
It's not a work thing. I can totally go by myself.
你们是在说狮子座流星雨吗
Hey, are we talking about the Leodons?
-算是吧 -我要去
- Maybe? - I'll come.
老兄 不行
Dude, no.
我跟你说过了 你不能去
I already told you, it is not happening.
这是我们地区赛前的最后一次训练了
It's our last practice before regionals.
-地区赛 -我们组了个扔斧头战队 佐伊
- Regionals. - We're part of an axe-throwing team, Zoey.
扔斧兄弟
Bros Who Throw.
如果我们要在国家
And if we're ever gonna dominate
发展最快的运动上稳操胜券
the country's fastest growing sport,
我们就必须严肃对待
we have to take this seriously.
我赞同
I agree.
你确实应该去训练
You should definitely go do that.
-谢谢 -托宾
- Thank you. - Tobin,
我已经等了好几年
I've been waiting for this for years.
不如我们改天
What if we supplement
跟汉塞尔大♥师♥来个四小时的集中训练
with a four-hour intensive with Master Hansel?
行吧 我们可以一起去看星星
Fine. We can go to the star thing.
好了 谁来开车
Okay. Who's driving?
你吗
You?
等等 所以你们真的要去吗
Wait, so this is actually happening?
是的
Yeah.
很好
Great.
他们没把头去掉 看来是真材实料
Ooh, they left the heads on! It's authentic.
我迫不及待要跟这俩货一起
Can't wait to take a trip down memory lane
回忆旧时光了
with those two.
佐伊的读心歌♥单
第二季 第七集
切掉面包皮的花生黄油果冻酱三明治
PB&J sandwiches with the crusts cut off
和橙子苏打水
and orange soda?
这是五岁小孩的野餐食物吗
Is this a picnic for a five-year-old?
没错
Yep.
我的口味很幼稚
I have very immature tastes.
我们要去哪 这里怪吓人的
Yo, where are we going? This is mad spooky.
佐伊 佐伊 佐伊
Zoey, Zoey, Zoey.
我们应该过了下个出口后再开半英里
We should keep going half a mile past this next exit,
-然后走12号♥公路 -很好 我在这下了 里夫
- and then, take Route 12-- - Cool, I'm exiting here, Leif.
-等等 不对 我刚刚说 -我不管你说了什么
- Wait, no, I just said-- - I don't care what you said
因为我们要去我想去的地方
because we are going to the place that I want to go to,
这是最终决定
and that is final.
这让我想起我看过的一部老纪录片
This reminds me of this old documentary I saw
叫做《女巫布莱卡》
called "The Blair Witch Project."
别说了 我们要去
Stop it! We are doing this.
而且 那不是纪录片
And...that wasn't a documentary.
老兄
Dude.
凯娅给你打电♥话♥了 真不错
Kaia's calling you? Nice.
凯娅来电
快接 快接 快接 快接 快接
Pick it up. Pick it up. Pick it up. Pick it up.
快接 快接 快接
Pick it up. Pick it up. Pick it up.
对 她可以给我留言
Yeah, she can leave a message.
我懂了 你要吊着她
Oh, I see you. Making her wait for it.
我懂了 花♥花♥公♥子♥ 花♥花♥公♥子♥的招数
I see you, playa. Playa play.
这简直就是地狱
This is hell.
现在我知道地狱是什么样了
Now I know what hell feels like.
人们会说"地狱见"
People will say, "See you in hell,"
而我会说"我已身处地狱
and I'll say, "Already been there.
就在我的迷你库珀车里"
In my Mini Cooper."
佐伊 我们真的走错路了
Zoey, we're definitely going the wrong way.
最吓人的电影就是这样开始的
This is exactly how most horror movies start.
"你好 撒旦
"Hello, Satan.
是啊 这下边很暖和"
Yeah. No, it's warm down here."
Siri 《女巫布莱卡》是真的吗
Siri, is "Blair Witch" Real?
好的
Okay.
伙计们 怎么了
Hey, guys. Hey. What's up?
-这会儿时间合适吗 -伙计 当然
- Is this a good time? - Hey, dude. Yeah.
-进来吧 -好极了
- Yeah, come on in. - Great.
布洛克 卡伦 这是佐伊的哥哥
Brock, Karan, this is Zoey's brother.
你可以叫我大卫
I also go by David.
这是迈尔斯 这里...
This is Miles. This is a--
你这录音室真不错
it's a nice studio you got here.
布置得很温馨
Really a sweet setup. Yeah.
谁是你们的象牙挠手[弹钢琴]
Who's tickling your ivories?
我是说 你们有键盘手吗
I mean, is anyone on keyboards?
我们没有键盘手
Oh, we don't have a keyboard player.
我就有时瞎玩玩
I just mess around with it sometimes.
这是我父亲的
It was my dad's.
小试牛刀
Just a little taste.
如果你愿意 欢迎来一起合奏
You're welcome to come jam with us if you want.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Yeah? - Yeah.
那就现在如何
Oh, how about now?
事实上 仔细想了下
Actually, on further reflection,
我刚刚胸口一热
my chest just got warm.
看起来这小家伙需要
Looks like this little guy needs a quick change
换个尿布了 但
between sets, but, uh,
我们还是下次吧
we'll just pick this up on the flipside.
爸爸就要进乐队了
Daddy's gonna be in the band.
好了 大伙
Okay, everyone.
明晚 就开业了
Tomorrow night, it begins.
不过 提醒一句
But just to refresh,
这里是个温馨热情的餐厅
this is a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
嘴巴甜点 但别杵着不动
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表