剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
我不敢相信这是你第一次来这
I can't believe this is the first time you've been here.
我想给我投资的地方多些时间装潢
You know, I'd like to give the places I invest in time to decorate,
弄得更光鲜些
really zhuzh.
那你们什么时候开业
So, when are you guys opening?
几个月前
Literally months ago.
抱歉 我被分散了注意力
Sorry, I'm just distracted--
我分心是因为我晚上
I'm distracted because word got out about
喝死藤水的事被传了出去
the late-night ayahuasca hikes I've been taking,
然后媒体就蜂拥而至
and the media's having a field day.
好了 够了
Okay, enough!
所有人 听好了
Everybody, listen up!
今晚属于麦克斯和萝丝
This is Max and Rose's night,
而所有人都很扫兴 所以
and everyone's being a huge bummer so...
我们能不能 拜托 就
can we all, please, just--
BGM: Shake It Off
♪我在外面待得太晚♪
♪ I stay out too late ♪
♪脑子里面空空如也♪
♪ Got nothing in my brain ♪
♪别人都是这么说的♪
♪ That's what people say, mm, mm ♪
♪别人都是这么说的♪
♪ That's what people say, mm, mm ♪
♪我约会了太多次♪
♪ I go on too many dates ♪
♪却连一个也留不住♪
♪ But I can't make them stay ♪
♪至少别人都是这么说的♪
♪ At least that's what people say, mm, mm ♪
♪别人都是这么说的♪
♪ That's what people say, mm, mm ♪
♪但我一直不停前进♪
♪ But I keep cruising ♪
♪无法停止 不会停下♪
♪ Can't stop, won't stop moving ♪
♪就好像有音乐♪
♪ It's like I got this music ♪
♪回响在我脑中♪
♪ In my mind ♪
♪说都会好起来的♪
♪ Saying it's gonna be all right ♪
♪因为玩家会一直玩 玩 玩 玩♪
♪ 'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play ♪
♪喷子会一直恨 恨 恨 恨♪
♪ And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate ♪
♪宝贝 我要忘却一切 通通甩掉♪
♪ Baby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake ♪
♪通通甩掉 通通甩掉♪
♪ I shake it off, I shake it off ♪
♪负心人会一直让人心伤 伤 伤 伤♪
♪ Heartbreakers gonna break, break, break, break, break ♪
♪虚伪的人会一直装 装 装 装♪
♪ And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake ♪
♪宝贝 我要忘却一切 通通甩掉♪
♪ Baby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake ♪
♪通通甩掉 通通甩掉♪
♪ I shake it off, I shake it off ♪
♪我从未错过一个节拍♪
♪ I never miss a beat ♪
♪从头到脚都在闪耀♪
♪ I'm lightning on my feet ♪
♪而他们看不见这点♪
♪ And that's what they don't see, mm, mm ♪
♪他们看不见这点♪
♪ That's what they don't see, mm, mm ♪
♪我独自起舞♪
♪ I'm dancing on my own ♪
♪独自起舞♪
♪ Dancing on my own ♪
♪每一步都独一无二♪
♪ I make the moves up as I go ♪
♪独一无二♪
♪ Moves up as I go ♪
♪而他们不知道这点♪
♪ And that's what they don't know, mm, mm ♪
♪他们不知道这点♪
♪ That's what they don't know, mm, mm ♪
♪通通甩掉 通通甩掉♪
♪ I shake it off, I shake it off ♪
♪通通甩掉 通通甩掉♪
♪ I shake it off, I shake it off ♪
♪通通甩掉 通通甩掉♪
♪ I shake it off, I shake it off ♪
♪通通甩掉 通通甩掉♪
♪ I, I, I shake it off, shake it off ♪
♪通通甩掉 通通甩掉♪
♪ I shake it off, I shake it off ♪
♪通通甩掉 通通甩掉♪
♪ I shake it off, I shake it off ♪
♪通通甩掉 通通甩掉♪
♪ I shake it off, I shake it off ♪
♪通通甩掉 通通甩掉♪
♪ I, I, I shake it off, I shake it off ♪
祝各位
Just, uh,
今晚过得愉快
have a great time.
对
Yeah.
史上最棒告别派对
Greatest going away party ever.
什么
What?
怎么了
What is it?
派瑞总想跟我说话 不愿离开
Perry keeps trying to talk to me and refuses to leave.
连丹尼·迈克·戴维斯都没法吓跑他
Even Danny Michael Davis can't scare him off.
现在呢
How about now?
我违反规则了吗
Am I in violation now?
现在呢
How about now?
-那真是... -好吧
- Ow, that was-- - Okay.
我都不知道从何说起了
I don't even know where to begin.
他对你说什么了
Well, what is he saying to you?
说他犯了个大错
That he made a huge mistake
说他一时糊涂
and he got all up in his head
他知道会有一些挑战
and he knows there's gonna be some challenging
和困难的时刻 然后
and difficult moments, and--
莫 这听上去不赖
Mo, that doesn't sound so bad.
所有感情都会有挑战
Every relationship is gonna have challenges,
但如果派瑞对你是一片真心
but if Perry's heart is in the right place--
我不知道他心里怎么想
I don't know where his heart is.
你呢
Do you?
BGM: We Can Work It Out
♪从我的角度看问题♪
♪ Try to see it my way ♪
♪我要一直讲述 直到无法继续吗♪
♪ Do I have to keep on talking till I can't go on? ♪
♪你从你的角度♪
♪ While you see it your way ♪
♪冒着我们爱情即将消逝的风险♪
♪ Run the risk of knowing that our love may soon be gone ♪
♪我们排除万难♪
♪ We can work it out ♪
♪我们排除万难♪
♪ We can work it out ♪
♪想想你说的话♪
♪ Think of what you're saying ♪
♪你可能搞错 却依然认为♪
♪ You can get it wrong and still you think ♪
♪那样无妨♪
♪ That it's all right ♪
♪想想我说的话♪
♪ Think of what I'm saying ♪
♪我们排除万难 并找到方法♪
♪ We can work it out and get it straight ♪
♪或直接说晚安♪
♪ Or say goodnight ♪
♪我们排除万难♪
♪ We can work it out ♪
♪我们排除万难♪
♪ We can work it out ♪
♪人生苦短♪
♪ Life is very short ♪
♪没有空闲♪
♪ And there's no time ♪
♪胡闹抵抗 朋友♪
♪ For fussing and fighting, my friend ♪
♪试着从我的角度看问题♪
♪ Try to see it my way ♪
♪只有时间能诉说我是对是错♪
♪ Only time will tell if I am right or I am wrong ♪
♪我们排除万难♪
♪ We can work it out ♪
♪我们排除万难♪
♪ We can work it out ♪
莫
Mo,
我不知道
I have no idea
你和派瑞今后
what kind of struggles you and Perry
会有什么问题 但是
will have together in the future, but...
我感觉他想排除万难
I've got a feeling he wants to make it work.
你也是
And so do you.
哥们
Hey, man.
所以
So, um,
我有种不安的感觉
I have this bad feeling
好像胃里上下翻腾
in the pit of my stomach
我猜可能是内疚
and I assume it's probably guilt.
你知道那个创业公♥司♥
You know that, um, start-up,
天语者 丹尼想搞垮的那个
Sky Talker, that Danny's gonna squash?
我做了一些调查
I did some research into them,
发现他们是一群
and it turns out they're all
黑人年轻人
young people of color.
手♥机♥大战
天语者崛起
感觉这样不太符合
Just doesn't seem to be in the spirit
新斯帕克波恩特的作风 或者
of the new Sprqpoint or...
我们期待中斯帕克波恩特的形象
the way we'd like Sprqpoint to be.
-你能把链接发给我吗 -好
- Can you send me this link? - Yeah.
听着 莫 我不会整晚都待在这里
Listen, Mo, I'm not gonna stay here all night.
我只想让你知道
I just want you to know--
闭嘴 拿个盘子吧
Stop talking and grab a plate.
这是什么意思
What's that mean?
意思是
That means
晚饭准备好了 各位
dinner is served, everyone.
麦克斯佛陀
Max Factor,
我知道当我
I know when I went
和你踏上这趟旅程时
on this journey with you,
我以为这会是条漫漫长路
I thought that it was a long road
而且通往荒芜之地
leading to literally nowhere.
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表