剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
It's important for the kids that we all get along,
布拉德和莫都是很强势的人
and both Brad and Mo have got big personalities.
谁 莫吗
Who, Mo?
我们的莫吗
Our Mo?
我只是
I just...
能预见一些挑战
foresee some challenges.
知道吗
Well, you know,
西蒙和我明天长跑结束后会去麦克斯莫
Simon and I are gonna be at MaxiMo after the race.
如果你需要 我可以帮你们缓冲
If you need me, I could act as a buffer.
你确定你不介意吗
You sure you don't mind?
我吗 当然不
Me? No.
我生来就是为了缓冲
I was born to buff.
萝丝
Hey, Rose.
快点 商店还有一小时关门
Hey, come on. The store closes in an hour.
选服装要花一小时吗 真的假的
Does it take an hour to pick out a costume? Really?
当然了 菜鸟
Yes, rookie, it does.
好
Okay.
我有些重要消息
So I have some kinda big news.
我把麦克斯莫的评价放到了图享上
I posted that MaxiMo review on my Instagram.
我的朋友瑞秋
And my friend Rachel,
她是昔客堡的早期投资人 她私信我
who was an early investor in Shake Shack DMed me,
问你是否想再纽约做个餐厅快闪店
asking if you might want to do a pop-up in New York.
真的吗 那太棒了
Really? That's amazing.
这要怎么操作 这种不是要
How would that even work? Don't things like that
花费好几个月才能开张吗
take months and months to get off the ground?
当然 不过你有家人在那 你可以去看他们
Sure, but your family's there. You could go see them.
-但绝不能跟他们住 -不
- But definitely not stay with them. - No, no.
是这样的
See, here's the thing, actually.
我认识一个女孩
There is this girl that I know
她有一个超级小
and she has her own super tiny,
但价格合理的公♥寓♥
but reasonably priced apartment
她很想要个室友
and she would love a roommate.
你可以把这次变成东海岸冒险
You could turn it into a whole East Coast adventure.
听起来非常有趣
Yeah, that all sounds really cool.
我知道这信息量有点大
I know it's a lot to digest,
所以你先考虑下 好吗
so just think about it, okay?
好
Okay.
我发誓 如果我得听里夫
I swear to God, if I have to hear Leif
不停地说他那愚蠢的无人手♥机♥
drone on and on any more about his stupid drone phone.
我打赌他早就开始计划这个了
I bet he was planning this all along.
看着我们在各自的主意上花费心血
Watching us pour our blood, sweat, and tears into our ideas
而他暗自磨快了自己的开信刀
while he was sharpening his antique letter opener,
等着给我们背后一刀
waiting to stab us both in the back.
现在他突然出来要求我们整个周末
And now he just comes out and demands we stay here
留在这里帮他准备展示
all weekend to work on his presentation.
就是啊
I know!
我阿姨本来要带我去宜家的
And my auntie was supposed to take me to IKEA.
-我恨他 -我更恨他
- I hate him! - I hate him more!
等等 这是两情相悦吗
Wait, is this, like, a real thing?
还是 愤怒的约炮 因为
Or is this, like, an angry hookup 'cause--
知道吗 无所谓
You know what? It doesn't matter.
我已经有些最爱了
So I have some favorites already.
这个独角兽 好疯狂 对吧
This unicorn, pretty crazy, right?
对 那个不错
Yeah, that's good.
-大黄蜂 -可爱
- Bumblebee. - That's cute.
-快点 -你们来了
- Come on now. - There you are.
辣妹和小贝来了
Posh and Becks in the house.
说得对 伙计 说得对 我是大卫·贝克汉姆
Right on, chap. Right on, I'm David Beckham.
你肯定是王子[音乐家]
And you must be Prince.
当你有一件这样的紫色大衣
I mean, when you own a purple jacket like this,
不是王子就是维多利亚时代的吸血鬼了
it's either that or a Victorian vampire.
而你 佐伊 你是
And you, Zoey, you are...
庞姬·布鲁斯特
Punky Brewster.
垃圾吗
Garbage?
天呐 当然了
Oh, my God, of course you are.
静电
Static electricity.
-现在我看出来了 -知道吗
- Oh, I can see that now. - You know what?
我应该用防静电布的
I should have used dryer sheets.
我去换防静电布
I'm gonna go get some dryer sheets.
别别 你看起来很棒 很棒
Stop, stop, stop. You look great, you look great,
你看着很棒 很棒 完美 现在就是
you look great, you look great. Perfect, just like that.
-嗨 -怎么
- Hey. - Yeah?
你看到大堵车了吗
Have you seen this traffic jam?
-没有 -过来这边看
- No. - Come here for a minute.
再说一次我们来这干什么
Why are we here again?
别扫兴 会很有趣的
Oh, come on, this is fun.
是吗
Is it?
大家真的喜欢这个吗
I mean, do people really enjoy this?
BGM: Don't Stop Me Now
♪不要阻止我♪
♪ Don't stop me now ♪
♪不要阻止我♪
♪ Don't stop me ♪
♪因为我正在享受好时光♪
♪ 'Cause I'm having a good time ♪
♪享受好时光♪
♪ Having a good time ♪
♪我是一颗划过天际的流星♪
♪ I'm a shooting star leaping through the sky ♪
♪像一头猛虎 违背地心引力♪
♪ Like a tiger, defying the laws of gravity ♪
♪我是一辆赛车 如葛黛瓦夫人一般飞驰♪
♪ I'm a racing car, passing by like Lady Godiva ♪
♪我要一往无前 不要阻止我♪
♪ I'm gonna go, go, go, there's no stopping me ♪
♪我要在空中燃烧♪
♪ I'm burnin' through the sky, yeah ♪
♪两百华氏度 所以人称华氏先生♪
♪ 200 degrees, that's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit ♪
♪我要用光速旅行♪
♪ I'm traveling at the speed of light ♪
♪我要让你也变成超音速♪
♪ I wanna make a supersonic man out of you ♪
♪不要阻止我 不要阻止我♪
♪ Don't stop me, don't stop me ♪
♪不要阻止我♪
♪ Don't stop me ♪
♪不要阻止我 不要阻止我♪
♪ Don't stop me, don't stop me ♪
♪不要阻止我 不要阻止我♪
♪ Don't stop me, don't stop me ♪
♪-享受好时光 -好时光♪
♪ - Have a good time - Good time ♪
♪不要阻止我 不要阻止我♪
♪ Don't stop me, don't stop me ♪
♪我要在空中燃烧♪
♪ I'm burnin' through the sky, yeah ♪
♪两百华氏度 所以人称华氏先生♪
♪ 200 degrees, that's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit ♪
♪我要用光速旅行♪
♪ I'm traveling at the speed of light ♪
♪我要让你也变成超音速♪
♪ I want to make a supersonic man out of you ♪
♪不要阻止我♪
♪ Don't stop me now ♪
♪我正在享受好时光 我正狂欢♪
♪ I'm having such a good time, I'm having a ball ♪
♪不要阻止我♪
♪ Don't stop me now ♪
♪如果你想享受好时光 打给我♪
♪ If you wanna have a good time, just give me a call ♪
♪不要阻止我 因为我在享受好时光♪
♪ Don't stop me now 'Cause I'm having a good time ♪
♪不要阻止我 对 我在享受♪
♪ Don't stop Yes, I'm having a good time ♪
♪我不想停下♪
♪ I don't wanna stop at all ♪
我猜大家确实很喜欢这个活动
I guess people really do enjoy this,
而你...
and you...
-是个骗子 -什么 你什么意思
- are a liar. - What? What do you mean?
三个街区内的所有人
Every single human being in a three block radius
刚唱了一首活力满满的小心心歌♥
just sang a super pumped up heart song
除了你
with the exception of you
还有我 当然了
and me, of course.
好吧 我承认 我讨厌变装
Okay, fine, I hate wearing costumes.
我爸是个牙医
My dad's a dentist.
你觉得我家的万圣节很有趣吗
You think Halloween was fun at my house?
我只是
I just--
我想支持萝丝
I'm trying to support Rose.
我也想让西蒙开心
And I'm trying to do the same thing for Simon
所以或许马拉松也不坏
so maybe the race won't be that bad
因为我们还有彼此
because at least we have each other.
-辣妹 -快跑 垃圾
- Spice Girl. - Move, trash!
她是静电
She is static electricity!
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
天呐
Jeez.
感觉好舒服
That feels so good.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
刚才那跤摔得不轻
That was a bad fall.
小事 大家都对脚踝大惊小怪了
Pfft, ankles are overrated.
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表