剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
你甚至不需要用嘴告诉我
You don't even have to tell me with your mouth.
你可以用心或头脑告诉我
You could tell me with your heart or your brain.
别有压力
No pressure.
BGM: The Fox
♪狗汪汪 猫喵喵♪
♪ Dog goes woof, cat goes meow ♪
♪鸟叽叽 老鼠吱吱♪
♪ Bird goes tweet and the mouse goes squeak ♪
♪奶牛哞哞 青蛙呱呱♪
♪ Cow goes moo, frog goes croak ♪
♪大象哼哼♪
♪ And the elephant goes toot ♪
♪鸭子嘎嘎 鱼吐泡泡♪
-♪ Ducks say quack, and fish go blub ♪
♪海鸥呕呕♪
♪ And the seal goes ow ow ow ♪
♪但有一种叫声谁都不知道♪
♪ But there's one sound that no one knows ♪
其实我知道
I actually, I know.
♪狐狸怎么叫♪
♪ What does the fox say? ♪
♪铃叮叮叮叮叮♪
♪ Ring-ding-ding-ding dingeringeding ♪
♪咯叮叮叮叮叮叮♪
♪ Gering-ding-ding-ding dingeringeding ♪
♪咯叮叮叮叮叮叮♪
♪ Gering-ding-ding-ding dingeringeding ♪
♪狐狸怎么叫♪
♪ What the fox say? ♪
♪哇啪啪啪啪啪咆♪
♪ Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow ♪
♪哇啪啪啪啪啪咆 哇啪啪啪啪啪咆♪
♪ Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow, wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow ♪
♪狐狸怎么叫♪
♪ What the fox say?
现在我没在想什么 不过
There's nothing going on in my brain right now, but--
等等 你今晚还是要来我的木工俱乐部对吧
Wait, you are still coming to my woodworking class tonight right?
肯定到 你个狡猾的狐狸
You bet I'll be there, you sly fox.
这事越发失控了
This is getting out of control.
我已经记不清
I'm starting to lose track of
谁唱了什么
who's singing what,
谁感觉如何了
who's feeling what,
现在还有一个
and there is clearly still that
可怜人
poor soul
非常需要帮助
in real need out there.
那你走运了
Hm, lucky for you,
你找到了解决这事的最佳人选
you've come to the perfect person to help you crack this.
来吧 姐妹
Come on, kid.
莫的犯罪板
玛姬 米奇 莫 麦克斯 迈尔斯 麦肯茜
西蒙 大卫 里夫 托宾 萝丝
-这太厉害了 -它很精致吧
- This is impressive. - Ain't she a beaut?
我每次想解决神秘凶案时
Like to use this when I want to solve
都会用到它
crime mystery murders.
这一侧 是你认识的所有名字M开头的人
On this side, you have all the M's in your life.
玛姬 米奇 我 麦克斯
Maggie, Mitch, Me, Max,
玛姬 米奇 莫 麦克斯 迈尔斯 麦肯茜
小婴儿迈尔斯 麦肯茜
little baby Miles, Mackenzie.
这一侧 是你最近遇到的所有人
On this side, everyone that you've encountered lately.
西蒙 大卫 里夫 托宾 萝丝
便利贴 写歌♥曲名
Post-it notes, songs.
性感外卖♥♥男
Hot delivery guy?
谁都有可能 佐伊
It could be anyone, Zoey.
性感外卖♥♥男
就算是性感的人
Even hot people.
好吧 西蒙加一首
Okay, add one to Simon,
因为他刚在公♥司♥对我唱了《狐狸怎么叫》
because he sang "What Does the Fox Say?" at work.
谁会唱那首歌♥
I mean, who would sing that?
为什么要唱 太神经了
Why would they sing that? It's insane.
我们先从知道的入手
Let's start with what we know.
好吧 我妈妈
Okay, my mom
和程序员唱的歌♥对调了
switched songs with the programmers,
所以那两个可以配上
so we can match those.
你瞧 这就是进展
Hey-hey, see? Progress.
托宾 程序员
还有其他可以匹配的吗
Is there anyone else we can match?
西蒙
Simon
和麦克斯 对调
and Max, switched.
那就意味着
That would mean that
麦克斯实际的小心心歌♥是《狐狸怎么叫》
Max's actual heart song is "What Does the Fox Say?"
那就意味着他是个疯子
and that would mean he is a crazy person.
又收到了艾米莉的短♥信♥
And another text from Emily.
她一直在开会
She's stuck in a meeting
想下班后找我去喝一杯
and wants to get a drink after work?
她之前从没邀请过我喝酒
She's never asked me that ever.
艾米莉可能唱乡村饮酒问题歌♥吗
Could Emily be the country drinking song?
她想跟你喝一杯
She wants to have a drink with you.
-喝一杯 -没错
- A drink. - Yes!
等等 不
Wait, no, no.
她还在母乳喂养迈尔斯 而且
She's still breastfeeding Miles, and--
不 那首歌♥属于一个
No, that song is about someone with
真的有酒瘾的人
an actual drinking problem.
肯定不是她
There's no way that's her.
先拉后砸 我先把她留着 以防万一
Pump and dump. I'mma keep her on the list just in case.
等等 天呐
Oh, wait. Oh, my God.
麦克斯说过萝丝喜欢乡村音乐
Max told me that Rose likes country music.
萝丝可能有酒瘾吗
Could Rose be the drinking song?
你想让我跟踪她吗
You want me to follow her?
我有一件巴宝莉的风衣一直想穿
I have a Burberry trench coat that I have been dying to wear.
不必 你知道为什么吗
No need. You want to know why?
因为我知道
'Cause I know
她今晚会在什么地方
exactly where she's gonna be tonight.
陷入"云端"
陷入"云端"
我们进去
We walk in,
跟萝丝谈谈 希望她能唱歌♥ 走人
talk to Rose, hopefully get her to sing, get out,
我还能去见西蒙
and then I go meet Simon
来一场传统的木工俱乐部约会
for a good ol' fashion woodworking date.
我开始感觉你根本不知道约会是什么
I'm starting to realize you don't know what dates are.
你们好啊 谢谢前来
Hey, guys. Thank you so much for coming.
这里有很多重装的古董科技
There's a lot of cool reconstituted old tech here,
但你们最好别看
but you might want to avoid
后面的菲尔比解剖室
the Furby autopsy room in the back.
我真希望没看过
I didn't need to see that.
各位 请往这边看
Everybody, please pay attention to me.
我想感谢
I'd like to thank
马汀和雷纳画廊
the Martin and Reiner Gallery
感谢他们勇敢地
for their bravery
展出了我的作品
in showcasing my vision.
我还想感谢可爱的萝珊娜
I'd also like to thank the lovely Rosanna,
她从最开始就支持我
who was an early champion of my work.
多拍照片
Take pics
用你们的手♥机♥
with your phones,
因为未来那些将变成
which will one day become the same
你们今晚
obsolete garbage
在这看到的废弃垃圾
that you see in front of you tonight.
这不是笑话
It's not a joke.
我很高兴你们都来了
I'm so glad you both came.
是啊 我们来了
Yeah, we did, we came.
要香槟吗
Champagne?
-太好了 -不 谢谢
- Oh, yes, please. - No, thank you.
你确定不来一杯吗 免费的
Are you sure you don't want one? It's free.
-不用 谢谢 -她结巴了吗
- I'm fine, thank you. - Did she stutter?
-萝丝 -我们
- Hey, Rose? - We--
对了
Oh, you know what?
先失陪一秒
Would you excuse me for just one second?
-一 -一秒
- One. - One second.
就一秒 不能再多了
One second and one second only.
太好了
Yes!
BGM: IDGAF
♪你虚情假意来电♪
♪ You call me all friendly ♪
♪说你有多想我♪
♪ Telling me how much you miss me ♪
♪真有趣 我猜你听到我的歌♥了♪
♪ Well that's funny, I guess you've heard my songs ♪
莫 萝丝正在唱歌♥
Mo, Rose is singing right now
她看上去好生气
and she seems pissed
在生...服务员的气
at the...server?
♪我太忙无暇顾及你♪
♪ I'm too busy for your business ♪
♪去找个愿意听你话的女孩♪
♪ Go find a girl who wants to listen ♪
♪因为如果你以为我这么天真♪
♪ 'Cause if you think I was born yesterday ♪
♪你就看错我了♪
♪ You have got me wrong ♪
♪所以我甩了你 我不需要你♪
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表