剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
对了 你说得对
Oh, uh, yeah. You were right.
我说了那些人可能有猫腻
I told you those people can be shady.
我那个私人木工俱乐部
Oh, it turns out my very exclusive woodworking club
这周开放可以邀请一个客人
is open to having a guest this week.
你感兴趣吗
Are you interested?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
我最大的愿望就是看看精英木工俱乐部
All I've ever wanted is to see the inner workings
里面是什么样了
of an elite woodworking club.
天呐 你肯定不会后悔
Oh, my gosh. You're not gonna regret it.
你们的
Hey, how is the
"微机和超机超级辩论"进行如何了
"Great Microphone versus Megaphone Debate" going?
等我拿到这个后告诉你
I will tell you after I grab this.
我想
Uh, I would like
投诉这人是企业间谍
to file a corporate espionage complaint
窃取超机团队信息
against the Microphone team.
那是什么
What is that?
无论是什么 又大又笨重
Whatever it is, it's big and dumb.
我觉得你想说的
I think the words you're looking for
是"酷炫且革新"
are "Awesome and game changing."
我们让研发部的同事做的
We had the guys from R&D make it.
我们也让研发部的同事做了样机
Oh, well we also asked R&D to build us a mock-up,
小巧且有形
and it's so small and chic,
你都没注意到我们现在人手一个
you didn't even notice we all had one right now.
那就是微机
That's the Microphone?
看起来像两个超机的弱小可怜的孩子
That looks like the tiny, sad baby of two hot Megaphones
在一起了 还没做保护措施
that got together, didn't use protection,
现在它们的生活被你们毁了
and now their lives are ruined by all of you.
-是吗 -没错
- Yeah? - Yeah!
-你错了 -我错了吗
- You're wrong. - Oh, I'm wrong?
-你有妄想症 -好吧
- You're delusional. - Okay, well--
BGM: One
♪一是最孤独的数字♪
♪ One is the loneliest number ♪
♪是你见过最孤独的♪
♪ That you'll ever do ♪
♪二和一同样悲哀♪
♪ Two can be as bad as one ♪
♪它是除了一之外最孤独的数字♪
♪ It's the loneliest number since the number one ♪
♪因为一是最孤独的数字♪
♪ 'Cause one is the loneliest number ♪
♪是你见过最孤独的♪
♪ That you'll ever do ♪
♪一是最孤独的数字♪
♪ One is the loneliest number ♪
♪比二更惨♪
♪ Worse than two ♪
这感觉不是你们
This does not seem like a song
现在应该唱的歌♥
you should all be singing right now.
♪自从你离开后♪
♪ It's just no good anymore ♪
♪日子每况愈下♪
♪ Since you went away ♪
♪如今我的每一天♪
♪ Now I spend my time ♪
♪不过是重复昨天♪
♪ Just making rhymes of yesterday ♪
♪一是最孤独的数字♪
♪ One is the loneliest number ♪
♪一是最孤独的数字♪
♪ One is the loneliest number ♪
♪一是最孤独的数字♪
♪ One is the loneliest number ♪
♪是你见过最孤独的♪
♪ That you'll ever do ♪
我觉得微机更好
Well, I think the Microphone is better.
我觉得你们
I-I-I think that you
应该都
should all just
继续辩论
keep debating it.
-等等 -别
- Wait up. - Nuh-uh.
抱歉
Sorry.
好多短♥信♥
Many texts
布拉德发的
from Brad.
你的前夫 谁在乎 我不在乎
Your ex? Who cares? I don't care.
他找不到我儿子的毛绒玩具了
He can't find our son's stuffed animal.
毛绒玩具 真是悲剧
Oh, a stuffed animal. A tragedy.
我要回家找找
I'm gonna have to go back home and look for it.
布拉德找不到吗
Brad can't find it?
我觉得可能在我家
I think it's at my place.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry,
但我儿子需要那个才能入睡
but my son has to have it to sleep.
说来话长
It's a whole thing.
希望不会花太久
Hopefully, it'll be quick.
我会给你发信息
I'll text you.
你在这啊
There you are.
我本想偷偷溜进来归还爸爸的手表
I was sneaking in to return Dad's watch
为了不打扰到你的晚宴
so I didn't interrupt your dinner party.
已经结束了
It's already over.
所以很有趣吗
Oh, wow, so it was really fun?
算是吧 如果你喜欢听
Fun if you like hearing about
克里福德和帕梅拉的阿♥拉♥斯加邮轮之旅
Clifford and Pamela's Alaskan cruise adventure
或莱丝莉和杰夫的双人网球比赛
or Leslie and Jeff's doubles tennis tournament.
谁赢了
Who won?
我不知道
I don't know.
在莱丝莉
I blacked out after
让我摸她大腿后我就歇菜了
Leslie made me feel her thigh muscles.
恶心
Yikes.
肯定很难熬吧
That must have been rough.
他们只是不知道
They just don't know
怎么跟我相处了
how to be around me anymore,
显然我也不知道怎么跟他们相处了
and clearly I don't know how to be around them either.
我想或许我应该
I think maybe I ought to just
暂时单飞一阵
try to fly solo for a little while,
照顾好一个人
you know, take care of numero uno,
玛姬 一个人
Maggie, party of--
BGM: Anything You Can Do
♪你能做的所有事 我都能做得更好♪
♪ Anything you can do, I can do better ♪
♪我做任何事都比你好♪
♪ I can do anything better than you ♪
♪不 你不行 是的 我可以♪
♪ No you can't, yes I can ♪
♪不 你不行 是的 我可以♪
♪ No you can't, yes I can ♪
♪不 你不行 是的 我可以♪
♪ No you can't, yes I can ♪
♪是的 我可以♪
♪ Yes I can ♪
等等 你在同时唱两个人的角色
Wait, you're singing two different people's parts.
♪早晚我会比你厉害♪
♪ Sooner or later I'm greater than you ♪
♪不 你不行 是的 我可以♪
♪ No you're not, yes I am ♪
♪不 你不行 是的 我可以♪
♪ No you're not, yes I am ♪
♪不 你不行 是的 我可以♪
♪ No you're not, yes I am, yes I am ♪
这应该是程序员唱的歌♥
This should be the programmers' song,
他们唱的歌♥是你的
and their song was yours.
♪我能跨栏♪
♪ I can jump a hurdle ♪
♪我能戴腰带♪
♪ I can wear a girdle ♪
♪我能织毛衣♪
♪ I can knit a sweater ♪
♪我能做得更好♪
♪ I can fill it better ♪
♪我什么都会♪
♪ I can do most anything ♪
♪你会烘焙派吗♪
♪ Can you bake a pie? ♪
♪不 我也不会♪
♪ No, neither can I ♪
♪你能穿的 我穿更好看♪
♪ Anything you can wear, I can wear better ♪
♪穿你的衣物 我显得更好看♪
♪ In what you wear I'd look better than you ♪
喂
Hello?
莫 我知道发生什么了
Mo, I think I know what's going on.
歌♥曲没错
The songs aren't wrong.
只是被对调了
They're just switched.
然后正当我们去卧室的时候
And then just as we were heading to the bedroom,
他收到了短♥信♥说他遇上了
he gets a text message saying that he had
一个毛绒玩具危机 然后就走了
a stuffed animal emergency, and then he left.
我能吃这个吗
Can I have this?
什么 吃吧
Huh? Yeah.
歌♥曲对调是什么意思
What do you mean songs are switching?
我是说公♥司♥的程序员
What I mean is that the programmers at work
唱了我妈妈的小心心歌♥
sang my mom's heart song
我妈妈唱了他们的小心心歌♥
and my mom sang their heart song.
但为什么 佐伊 为什么
But why, Zoey? Why?
这就是我们要搞清楚的 好吗
That's exactly what we have to find out, okay?
我是说
I mean,
现在我唯一确认的
the only thing I know for real
就是麦克斯没有说谎
is that Max is telling the truth.
他唱的超级悲哀的歌♥
That super sad song he sang
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表