剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
That's huge.
等等 你是谁
Wait, who are you?
你对真正的艾米莉做了什么
And what have you done with the real Emily?
我发现心理医生给我的
Turns out because of these happy pills
那些快乐药片
the psychiatrist gave me,
让我突然有了叫做希望和乐观的东西
I suddenly have these things called hope and optimism.
非常不舒服
It's uncomfortable.
西蒙 欢迎 你有什么需要
Yo, Simon. Welcome. What can I do for you?
我们10点有会议
We had a 10:00.
对
Oh, yeah.
我已经不戴手表了
I stopped wearing watches.
怎么了
What's up?
我想在这给小企业
I want to create the incubation program
建立孵化器 好吗
here for small businesses, okay?
着重关注有色人种
Focused on people of color
和其他被边缘化的群体
and other marginalized groups,
第一个
and the first company
我想引入的公♥司♥
I wanna bring into the fold
是天语者
is Sky Talker.
-拜托 -但我们能享受很多快乐
- Come on. - But we were gonna have so much fun
看着他们在庭上流血至死
bleeding them dry in court.
丹尼 他们是三位年轻的
Danny, uh-uh, they're three young
黑人企业家 值得被提拔并赋予更多权力
Black entrepreneurs who deserve to be elevated and empowered,
而不是被大企业玩弄于股掌之间
not eaten up and spit out by a big business.
好吧 假如说
All right, let's say
我们买♥♥下那家公♥司♥ 并让你全权负责呢
we buy that company and we put you in charge of all of it?
但你现在的工作怎么办
Oh, but then what about your current job?
我觉得这是我想发挥自己能力的地方
I think this is where I want focus my energy.
这是我的热情所在
This is what I'm passionate about,
我觉得这样能更好发挥出我的才华
and I think it's a better use of my talent.
这谁能否认呢
Who can say no to that?
反正不是我
Not me.
来吧 老兄
Come on, man.
-我们能拥抱吗 -当然
- We can hug? - Yeah.
好
Okay.
我的好哥们
My man.
你跟佐伊说过了吗
Oh, uh, did you run this by Zoey yet?
因为她是...
Oh, because she's...
你老板吗
Your boss?
还没 但她没关系
Oh, no, but she'll be fine.
她是个非常善解人意和理性的人
She's a very understanding and rational person.
那我们要怎么办
How are we gonna do this?
炸♥弹♥威胁 开车到停机坪上
Bomb threat? Drive onto the tarmac?
我们在萝丝的背包里塞一点毒品吗
Oh, are we gonna stuff some drugs into Rose's backpack?
我知道我们不是没有计划的大老远开过来
I know we did not drive all the way here without a plan.
我们什么时候有空制定计划了
Since when did we have time for a plan?
好吧
Ah! Okay.
让我想想
Let me think.
你最好想快点
Oh, well you better think quick,
因为他们就在那里
'cause they're right there.
不管了 我就随机应变吧
Screw it. I'm just gonna wing it.
加油 闺蜜
Go, best friend!
加油 闺蜜
Go, best friend!
BGM: When a Man Loves a Woman
♪当男人爱上女人♪
♪ When a man loves a woman ♪
♪无法思考他物♪
♪ Can't keep his mind on nothing else ♪
♪他愿意付出所有 得到心爱之物♪
♪ He'd change for world for the good thing he's found ♪
♪如果她是坏女人♪
♪ If she is bad ♪
♪他也不会发觉♪
♪ He can't see it ♪
♪她不会犯错♪
♪ She could do no wrong ♪
♪让他与好友反♥目♥成仇♪
♪ Turn his back on his best friend ♪
♪如果他让她失望♪
♪ If he put her down ♪
♪当男人爱上女人♪
♪ When a man loves a woman ♪
♪花尽自己所有积蓄♪
♪ Spend his very last dime ♪
♪想要抓住自己所需♪
♪ Trying to hold on to what he needs ♪
♪他愿放弃所有♪
♪ He'd give up all-- ♪
怎么了
What happened?
我刚听到麦克斯对萝丝唱了一首小心心歌♥曲
I just heard Max sing a heart song to Rose.
他真的很爱她
He really loves her.
结束了
It's over.
我能问你个私人问题吗
Can I ask you a personal question?
女人之间的对话
Woman to woman.
大家都在说你和西蒙分手了
Everyone's talking about you and Simon breaking up.
你们都
You all--
都知道了 对 你什么都藏不住
All knew. Yeah. You hid nothing.
我只是在想
And I'm just wondering
你们分手是因为在一起工作吗
was working together the reason it imploded?
我和托宾是不是
Are Tobin and I just, like,
从开始就注定要失败
doomed from the start?
抱歉
Sorry.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
BGM: I'm Still Standing
♪你觉得这个愚人无法获胜吗♪
♪ And did you think this fool could never win? ♪
♪看着我 我要回归♪
♪ Look at me, I'm coming back again ♪
♪我浅尝爱情滋味♪
♪ I got a taste of love in a simple way ♪
♪如果你想知道 我屹立不倒♪
♪ And if you need to know while I'm still standing ♪
♪而你黯然消逝♪
♪ You just fade away ♪
♪你不知道我屹立不倒吗♪
♪ Don't you know I'm still standing ♪
♪比从前更加稳健♪
♪ Better than I ever did ♪
♪就像绝处逢生♪
♪ Looking like a true survivor ♪
♪感觉像稚嫩幼童♪
♪ Feeling like a little kid ♪
♪我屹立不倒♪
♪ I'm still standing ♪
♪经过种种磨难♪
♪ After all this time ♪
♪重拾自己的人生♪
♪ Picking up the pieces of my life ♪
♪无需你的烦扰♪
♪ Without you on my mind ♪
♪我屹立不倒♪
♪ I'm still standing ♪
接着我们刚才说的
As we were saying.
与西蒙一起工作不是我们分手的原因
Working with Simon is not what broke us up.
我们只是
We just...
不是彼此的命中注定
weren't meant to be.
不是所有人都能在一起
Not everybody is.
那也没关系
And that's okay.
你只需要带着平和的心态
Just go into it with an open mind
有点信心
and a little bit of faith,
其他的事自会水到渠成
and the rest will work itself out.
你为什么让我们都过来
Why did you summon us here?
你要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子了 对吧
You're selling the house, aren't you?
请别卖♥♥ 我们留下 我们可以转租佐伊的房♥间
Please don't, we'll take it. We'll sublet Zoey's room.
所有房♥租都归你 免税
All that rent can be yours tax free.
很高兴知道如果我以后潦倒了该怎么办 但不是
Great to know if I get in a pinch, but no,
我不卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
I'm not selling the house.
我只想告诉你们所有人
I just wanted to inform all of you,
尤其是鉴于
especially in light of the way
大卫对埃里克·谢泼德这件事的反应
David behaved in regards to Eric Shepard.
这是他众多化名之一
One of his many aliases.
我...
That I'm...
开始思考
starting to think
关于可能
about the possibility
考虑
of considering
让自己重新恋爱的想法
putting myself back out there again.
我希望你们都能坦诚并接受
And I hope that you all will be open and accepting
让我走这条路
with me on this journey.
你知道我双手赞成
Well, you know I'm down.
妈妈
Mom.
我支持你想要的任何东西
I support whatever it is you want.
我只希望你幸福
I just want you to be happy.
说真的 我
Honestly, I just--
妈 我也只想让你幸福
Mom, I just want you to be happy too.
这或许得花费
It just might take me, like,
我一阵子来完全接受这件事情
a second to completely wrap my head around it.
我明白
I get it.
因为
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表