剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
赛点
Match point!
好球
Ah, nice shot.
什么
What? Ah!
比赛结束
-哇哈哈 -好吧
- Ha-ha! - All right.
你的正手击球也许不好看
Your forehand may not be pretty,
但绝对力道十足
but it's super strong.
谢谢你这番挖苦的恭维话[反手击球]
Yeah, well, thank you for that backhanded compliment.
你听懂了吗
See, that was a--
这是个网球梗
that was a tennis joke.
话说
So, um...
你大学毕业后
Okay, so you graduated from college,
就去了
and then you did the whole...
当背包客游遍泰国
"Backpacking through Thailand" thing.
是的 让自己沉浸在那种古老文化中
Yeah, it was incredible to immerse myself
感觉无与伦比
in such an ancient culture.
你是指去参观大皇宫
Oh, you mean, like, visiting the Grand Palace
和去游览各式各样的佛寺吗
and going to all those Buddhist temples?
那个我不清楚
Oh, I don't know about that.
我主要都是在沙滩上嗑迷幻蘑菇
I mostly just did shrooms on the beach.
挺好 那么
Cool. So, uh...
你对未来有什么规划
what's your plan for the future?
你是指职业目标那一类吗
Oh, you mean, like, career goals?
是的
Yeah.
该想明白的时候就会想明白的
Figure that out when I figure that out.
不想明白也行
Or not.
我其实不怎么烦恼那种问题
I don't really worry about that sort of stuff.
你呢
Do you?
时刻都在烦恼
Pretty much all the time.
你不该那么操心
You should stop worrying so much.
享受生活 过一天是一天
Enjoy life, take each day as it comes,
顺其自然 小伊
go with the flow, Zo.
你是认真的吗
Are you for real?
什么意思
What do you mean?
BGM: Unwritten
♪我的人生之书尚未书写♪
♪ I am unwritten ♪
♪无法读懂我的心♪
♪ Can't read my mind ♪
♪我未被定义♪
♪ I'm undefined ♪
♪我刚要下笔♪
♪ I'm just beginning ♪
♪笔在我手中♪
♪ The pen's in my hand ♪
♪结局仍未计划♪
♪ Ending unplanned ♪
♪盯着你眼前的空白页面♪
♪ Staring at the blank page before you ♪
♪打开脏污的窗户♪
♪ Open up the dirty window ♪
♪让阳光照耀♪
♪ Let the sun illuminate ♪
♪你遍寻不到的词语♪
♪ The words that you cannot find ♪
♪伸手想抓住远方的事物♪
♪ Reaching for something in the distance ♪
♪那么近 几乎能尝到滋味♪
♪ So close you can almost taste it ♪
♪释放你心中的压抑♪
♪ Release your inhibitions ♪
♪感受落在身上的雨滴♪
♪ Feel the rain on your skin ♪
♪没有人能替你感受♪
♪ No one else can feel it for you ♪
♪只有你能让其走入内心♪
♪ Only you can let it in ♪
♪没有人♪
♪ No one else, no one else ♪
♪能替你说出心中所言♪
♪ Can speak the words on your lips ♪
♪被未说出口的话淹没♪
♪ Drench yourself in words unspoken ♪
♪张开双臂 享受生活♪
♪ Live your life with arms wide open ♪
♪今天你开始书写人生之书♪
♪ Today is where your book begins ♪
♪剩下的内容尚未写定♪
♪ The rest is still unwritten ♪
让你情绪高涨的东西 我也需要来点
I think I need a little of what you've got.
好啊 不过我们得分着喝
Okay, we're gonna have to split it, though,
因为我只剩最后一瓶了
'cause this is my last one.
我不是这意...
That's not what I--
好啊
Sure.
你怎么穿得那么休闲
What's with the leisurewear?
今天又不是周五便装日
It's not casual Friday
也不是万念俱灰周三
or giving up on the world Wednesday.
我今天请假休息
Well, I am taking a personal day,
我就是想和你说这事
which is what I wanted to talk to you about.
对了 我很喜欢你的花
I love the flowers, by the way.
我在更新家里的装饰
I am refreshing my decor.
我把公♥寓♥当星巴克一样对待
I treat my apartment like a Starbucks.
每个季节都更换相应装饰
I decorate every season,
男人待得太久我就把他们踢出去
and I kick men out when they've stayed too long.
好吧 我听懂你的暗示了
Okay, I get the hint.
反正我也该走了
I have to take off anyway.
麦克斯
Hey, Max.
餐厅经营得怎么样了
How's the restaurant going?
你们这群懒猪开连锁店了吗
You slackers franchise yet?
我们正在等待回复 看能不能得到资助
Well, we're waiting to hear back on potential financing.
昨天我们见了两个莫认识的投资人
Yesterday, we met with a couple investors Mo knows.
他们是我的顶级基佬 意思就是
They're my A-gays, which just means that
有钱有权的基佬
they're rich, powerful, gay men.
真希望已经得到答复了
I wish we would find out already.
等我爸来到时 用好消息打他脸
It would be so great to have some good news
会是多美妙的事啊
to rub in my father's face when he arrives.
听上去你很期待他的到来
Sounds like you're really looking forward to his visit.
当然 等不及听他告诉我
Oh, yeah. Can't wait for him to tell me
我这辈子所有决定都是错的
everything I'm doing wrong with my life,
我当年就该去读牙医
and how I should've just gone to dental school
然后去家里的诊所上班
and joined the family practice.
你还有时间啊
Hmm, there's still time.
你明天能来跟我们吃早餐吗
Hey, will you actually come to breakfast tomorrow?
我爸很喜欢你 我需要你帮忙缓解气氛
My dad loves you, and I could use the buffer.
我会去的
I'll be there.
好的
Okay.
不过只是因为你♥爸♥爸会给我优质的牙线
But only because your father gives me the good floss.
你可能很好奇我今天为什么会请假
You're probably wondering why I took today off work.
不 我不好奇
No, not really.
因为我决定
It is because I have decided
要叛逆一回 莫
to become a rebel, Mo.
典型的29岁叛逆期
The classic rebel phase at age 29.
你这想法是从哪来的
Where is all this coming from?
我之前在跟艾登那小子玩
I was hanging out with this kid Aiden,
他是我小时候认识的孩子
who I knew when I was younger,
他为自己而活 不去计较后果
and he just lives his life, consequences be damned,
这正是我需要多多实践的
which is exactly what I need to be doing more of.
我告诉了艾登 我要翘班
I already told Aiden I'm ditching work.
我还做了一张表
I also made a list
写了我们要做的叛逆之事
of rebellious things for us to do.
因为没有什么比详尽的"必做"清单
Oh, because nothing screams "Rebel"
更加"叛逆"了
more than a thorough to-do list.
没错
Yeah.
斯帕克波恩特
我是西蒙
This is Simon.
我是你最喜欢的记者
It's your favorite reporter.
莱斯特·霍尔特
Oh, Lester Holt?
著名主持人 NBC晚间新闻首位黑人主播
你的声音听起来有点怪 兄弟
You sound weird, my guy.
那些传言是真的吗
So are the rumors true?
听说你们富可敌国 凌驾于法律之上的首席执行官
I'm hearing your rich, above-the-law CEO
用某些方法钻了法律的空子 逃脱了软禁
somehow wormed his way out of house arrest on a technicality.
我们会对此感到惊讶吗
Are we really surprised?
但说实话 我压根没听说过这回事
Yeah, but honestly, no, I haven't heard anything about that.
我等会儿再打给你
Let me call you back.
你们布朗克斯区的兄弟回来了 这支舞献给你们
Your homeboys out in the Bronx. This one's for you.
位于纽约市 该区以非洲和拉美洲后裔为主
调高音量 调高音量
Pump up the volume, pump up the volume.
调高音量
Pump up the volume.
调低音量
Get down.
现在 有请诺贝尔奖入围者
And now, Nobel finalist,
斯坦福大学优秀毕业生
Stanford valedictorian,
《人物》杂♥志♥2014年IT界风云人物
and "People Magazine's" It Guy in IT 2014,
完全无罪的
the completely innocent
丹尼·迈克·戴维斯
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表