剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
能不能找个方法翻篇
can try to find a way to move past this?
好
Okay.
如果你说仅此而已
If you say that's all that it is,
我相信你
I believe you.
我去拿些盘子
I'll go grab some plates.
BGM: Suspicious Minds
♪我们陷入了困境♪
♪ We're caught in a trap ♪
♪我无法逃离♪
♪ I can't walk out ♪
♪因为我太爱你 宝贝♪
♪ Because I love you too much, baby ♪
♪我们无法继续走下去♪
♪ We can't go on together ♪
♪怀着猜疑的心♪
♪ With suspicious minds ♪
♪我们不能共筑梦想♪
♪ And we can't build our dreams ♪
♪怀着猜疑的心♪
♪ On suspicious minds ♪
西蒙
Simon?
怎么了
Yeah, something wrong?
没有
Nope.
你能给我拿一杯酒吗
Would you grab me a glass of wine?
好极了
Great.
-妈 你在家吗 -在这 宝贝
- Mom, you home? - In here, honey.
你在这种什么了
What are you growing in here?
这些是你妈妈从赌场赢来的钱
These are your mom's winnings from the casino.
等等 你赢了这些钱
Wait, you won this.
怎么赢的
How?
我手气很好
Well, I had a hot streak.
现在我在思考该拿这些钱怎么办
And now I'm trying to figure out what to do with all of this.
我想拿一部分给迈尔斯
I'm thinking that I'll give some of it to Miles,
拿一部分给附近的宠物收留所
I'll give some of it to pet shelters that are in the area.
对 你妈妈下定决心用这些从天而降的礼物
Yeah, your mom's dead-set on doing something responsible
做些负责任的事
with this gift from above.
而我则建议把仓库的房♥顶换掉
And I, for one, say replacing the garage roof
这才是正确做法
is the way to go.
每次下雨屋顶都漏
It leaks every time it rains.
还有我注意到有些...
Plus I've noticed that there's also some--
BGM: Rich Girl
♪如果我是个富家女♪
♪ If I was a rich girl ♪
♪我会拥有全世界的钱♪
♪ See, I'd have all the money in the world ♪
♪如果我是个富家女♪
♪ If I was a wealthy girl ♪
♪想想钱能带来什么♪
♪ Think what that money could bring ♪
♪我会买♥♥下一切♪
♪ I'd buy everything ♪
♪买♥♥下薇薇安·魏斯伍德所有高级时装♪
♪ Clean out Vivienne Westwood ♪
♪装点我的大衣柜♪
♪ in my Galliano gown ♪
♪不仅只有一辆车♪
♪ No, wouldn't just have one hood ♪
♪如果可以买♥♥下好莱坞的别♥墅♥♪
♪ A Hollywood mansion if I could ♪
♪请给我订头等舱♪
♪ Please book me first-class ♪
♪飞去我在伦敦的豪♥宅♥♪
♪ To my fancy house in London town ♪
♪所有财富 宝贝 都一文不值♪
♪ All the riches, baby, won't mean anything ♪
♪所有财富 宝贝♪
♪ All the riches, baby ♪
♪都带不来你所爱之物给你的快♥感♥♪
♪ Won't bring what your love can bring ♪
♪如果我是个富家女♪
♪ If I was a rich girl ♪
♪我会拥有全世界的钱♪
♪ See, I'd have all the money in the world ♪
♪如果我是个富家女♪
♪ If I was a wealthy girl ♪
♪没有男人能试探我 打动我♪
♪ No man could test me, impress me ♪
♪我的现金永远永远不会枯竭♪
♪ My cash flow would never, ever end ♪
♪因为我会拥有世界上所有的钱♪
♪ Cause I'd have all the money in the world ♪
♪如果我是个富家女♪
♪ If I was a wealthy girl ♪
木头枯了 我觉得需要更换下
Dry rot, and I think we ought to replace it
否则整个屋顶都该塌了
before the whole thing caves in.
有道理
That makes sense.
或许你也可以用
But maybe you could also use
这里的一部分钱出去玩
just a part of the money for something fun?
好吧 我确实能去诺德斯特龙血拼一番
Okay, I could do a little damage at Nordstrom's.
或者你可以去热带度个假
Or you could take a tropical vacation.
那可能会很孤单
That might be lonely.
除非我有个好搭档
Unless I had a wingman.
有一个七天六晚去墨西哥恩塞纳达的邮轮
There's a six night, seven day cruise to Ensenada
看上去非常不错
that looks fabulous.
好 那1/3用来修仓库
Okay, so a third goes to the garage,
1/3给迈尔斯
a third to Miles,
最后的1/3用来
and the last third goes to
给你们在甲板上尽情喝菠萝椰奶鸡尾酒
all you can drink piña coladas on the lido deck.
我真兴奋给你安利这个电视剧
I am so excited to show you this telenovela.
情节非常紧凑
The drama is on point and
而且里面有个女人还戴了眼罩
there is a woman with an actual eyepatch.
-或者我们可以看别的 -不
- Or we could watch something else. - No.
没事 我
It's fine, I--
我们能
Can we--
开始前我们能谈谈吗
can we talk about something before we start?
我们刚认识时
When we met,
我立马就知道自己喜欢上了你
I knew I was instantly taken by you.
我依然如此
I still know it.
但我不知道这段感情
What I didn't know were the feelings that
会带出我的哪些情绪
this relationship would bring up in me.
我这辈子 给人感觉都是直男
My whole life, I passed as a straight guy,
我很有男子气概 我玩橄榄球
I'm masculine, I played football,
我是真的以扑火为生
I literally fought fire.
所以当我告诉别人我是同性恋时 很不容易
So when I told people I was gay, it was hard,
但我依旧昂首挺胸
but I still started with a leg up,
因为我的家人和朋友
because my family and friends
依然能视我为当初那个派瑞
were still able to see me as the same Perry.
有着低沉的嗓音 只是怀里抱的是男人
Perry with the deep voice, just with a guy on my arm.
但现在 我开始感受到我刚出柜时的
But now, I'm starting to feel that same anxiety
那种焦虑感了
I felt when I came out.
我不希望人们用异样的眼光看我
I don't want people to look at me differently.
我讨厌自己有这种感受
I hate that I feel this way.
但我必须向你坦白 因为我在乎你
But I had to be honest with you because I care about you.
非常在乎
So much.
谢谢你吐露心声
Thank you for sharing your truth with me.
我走到今天
It has been a journey
经历了艰难的旅程
to get to where I am today.
经过那些仇恨
Through all of the hate,
羞辱 痛苦和内疚
and shame, and pain, and guilt.
我奋力游过那么多苦海 才到达彼岸
I swam through all of that to get to the other side.
我知道
I know.
不 你不知道
No, you don't.
因为如果你知道
Because if you did know,
你就知道等我到达对岸时
you would know by the time I got to the other side,
我答应过自己绝不会回头再看那个人了
I promised myself that I would never go back to that person.
那个无法直视镜子里的自己的人
The person that couldn't look themselves in the mirror,
因为他们的内心藏匿了那些仇恨
because they were harboring all of the hate and laughs
和嘲笑
to their core.
我永远爱那个人
I will always have love for that person,
但他已经不在了
but he's gone.
我不是让你把他找回来
I'm not asking you to bring him back.
你确定吗 因为感觉你就是
Are you sure? Because it feels like you are.
-不 -派瑞
- No. - Perry.
如果你有这种感觉 那么
If you feel this way, then
我不能跟你在一起
I can't do this with you.
还在数昨天高峰期的收据吗
Still counting the receipts from yesterday's rush?
高峰期意味着我们赚到了钱
Well, a rush would indicate that we actually made money,
但我们并没有
which we definitely did not.
昨天并不是很好的一天
Yesterday was not the best day.
而且我的行为让一切变得更糟了
And it was made all the worse by my behavior.
所以
So, um...
我很抱歉我小题大做了
I'm sorry that I overreacted.
但当然了 你应该去纽约做快闪餐厅
But of course you should do the pop-up in New York.
然后等你回来后 无论是什么时候
And when you come back, whenever that is,
我会在这帮你庆祝
I will be here to celebrate you
因为这是最好的朋友应该做的
because that's what best friends do.
我们不能总这样
We can't keep doing this.
-总哪样 -这样
- Doing what? - This.
昨天很奇怪 也很不舒服
Yesterday was weird and uncomfortable.
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表