He has a kid. She's cute.
他有个女儿 很可爱
Why?
为什么
He asked.
他请求的
He put himself out there.
他坦诚表露了自己的心意
He said he wanted me, and that means something.
他说他想要我 那是有重大意义的
But you're leaving town, right?
但你要离开城里了 对吧
The bags in your trunk.
行李都堆在后备箱里了
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 没错
Yeah, I'm moving to Cape Coral.
是啊 我要搬去珊瑚角了
I heard you can swim in Hemingway's pool.
我听说可以在海明威的泳池里游泳
I just thought I should say good- bye.
我只是觉得应该跟你告别一下
I'm glad you did.
我很高兴你这么做了
If it's possible,
如果可能的话
one day...
将来有一天
I'd still like to know you, Gretchen.
我还是愿意再认识你 格雷琴
You know that's never gonna happen.
你知道那是不可能的
I know what needs to happen.
我知道应该怎么办
Paul, you are going to pay Becca
保罗 你要付钱给贝卡
to surrogate your baby.
替你代♥孕♥
No.
不行
Lindsay, that's truly insane. He isn't.
琳赛 那真的太疯狂了 他不可能
Paul, you deserve to have a family,
保罗 你应该拥有一个家庭
even if you have lesbian hair and hate Thelma & Louise.
尽管你有着女同般的头发 且讨厌《末路狂花》
When two women take the law into their own hands,
两个女人无视法律 私自执法
they're considered heroes.
被视作英雄
But when Sheriff David Clarke...
但大卫·克拉克警长...
No! No.
别说了 闭嘴
Becca, you guys are going to need money
贝卡 你们需要钱
to cover the inevitable lawsuit.
来应对无可避免的官司
Besides, you were the happiest you've ever been
再说了 你怀孕的时候
when you were pregnant.
是你最开心快乐的时候
Everyone gave me presents and wanted to touch me.
大家都送我礼物 并且想摸我
Where am I going to get an ovum?
我上哪儿去弄卵子
Just use mine, already.
就用我的吧
Of course, that will heavily increase my fee.
当然了 那样的话费用要增加很多
Paul's got so much love in him.
保罗是一个非常有爱的人
He's not going away.
他不会离开的
Maybe now the Cottumaccio family cycle
或许现在卡特玛乔家族的魔咒
will finally get broken.
终于要被打破了
Um, Tallulah is a great baby.
塔卢拉是个好孩子啊
I mean, is she?
真的吗
And Vernon?
弗南你怎么说
In. I'm in.
同意 我同意
I guess I'll have my lawyers draw up a contract.
我这就让我的律师去拟合同
Just as long as I get to watch.
只要我能在旁边看着就行
Ew! They do it in a lab.
真恶心 是在实验室受孕的
To be discussed.
有待商榷
I'm a helper.
我是个帮助他人的人
Like that glove that makes hamburgers.
就像那个做汉堡的手套
I'm sorry I burned your car.
很抱歉我烧了你的车
This guy hadn't even seen a computer
那家伙以前都没看过电脑
till I introduced it to him.
后来还是我带他认识的
I think I should get at least a million for that.
我觉得我因此至少该获得一百万
Babe!
亲爱的
We just cracked this Malbec. You remember Whitney.
我们把这瓶马尔贝克葡萄酒开了 你认识威特妮
Hi! Whitney!
你好啊 威特妮
Gretchen? How are you? So nice to see you, yet again,
格雷琴 你还好吧 再次见到你可真棒
here, now. Yeah, of course.
在这又见面了 是啊 当然了
Gretchen, will you help me with my poster for science class?
格雷琴 你能帮我做科学课的海报吗
Sure, kiddo. Go get your crayons.
当然了 孩子 去拿你的蜡笔
No flesh color, 'cause racism.
不准用肉色的 那是种族歧视
Neil was just telling us about growing up with Mark Zuckerberg.
尼尔刚跟我们说他是跟马克·扎克伯格一起长大的
We invented this game using bottle caps.
我们用瓶盖发明了一个游戏
And the next thing I know,
接下来我只知道
he's published it in the school paper,
他把那游戏发表在了校报上
with his name as the only author.
他的名字成了唯一的作者名
I couldn't believe it.
我真不敢相信
To this day, I have not joined Facebook.
直到今天 我都没注册Facebook
Oh, shit!
天呐
I'm sorry, Boone. I had to do it.
对不起 布恩 我必须这么做
That's not Boone! That's Whitney's husband!
那不是布恩 那是威特妮的丈夫
Uh... what is your name again?
你...叫什么名字来着
Neil! Neil, right.
尼尔 尼尔 没错
Wait, so is this the single mum that you finger- bombed?
所以这就是你用手指插过的那个单亲母亲吗
What?! No!
什么 才不是
Is there anyone in this house who hasn't fingered my wife?!
这屋子里还有没用手指插过我老婆的人吗
Olivia can hear you.
奥利维亚能听到你说话
I don't care! Olivia hates me!
我不在乎 奥利维亚讨厌我
I overheard her the other day calling me Fatty McFartface.
我那天无意听到她骂我是"傻♥逼♥脸肥猪"
Well, she is the fartface!
她才是傻♥逼♥脸
Don't call my kid a fartface.
别骂我孩子是傻♥逼♥脸
You do not touch me ever again!
你以后不准再碰我
Boone, I'm sorry...
布恩 对不起
Oh, God.
天呐
Get, get... Let go, Boone!
放开... 放手 布恩
Get off him! Now!
放开他 立刻
We're leaving! Screw all of you!
我们走了 你们都去死吧
Gretchen, I know this man represents acceptance
格雷琴 我知道这男人代表的是接受
and security and nights binging prestige dramas,
安全感 以及夜夜连看优质剧集
but I couldn't live one more day if I didn't at least fight
但我如果不至少争取一下机会
for another chance... Hey! No.
那我一天都活不下去 打住 别说了
You're done, Jimmy.
你可以滚了 吉米
No, no! Lay off! The three months I spent away from you
不行 放开我 和你分开的那三个月
made me realize exactly what a terrible mistake I made!
让我意识到我究竟犯了个多么大的错误
You don't know how sorry I am! I'm so sorry.
你不知道我有多懊悔 对不起
No!
不
You don't get to apologize!
你没资格道歉
I didn't leave Lindsay's shithole apartment for that entire three months!
整整三个月 我都没踏出过琳赛的烂公♥寓♥一步
I bought in, finally,
我好不容易全身心投入进去了
after a lifetime of being too goddamned scared,
在那之前我害怕了一辈子
and you punished me for it!
你却为此而惩罚了我
Hey, hey, it's okay. Stop. Just...
好了 没事了 打住 就...
It just confirmed what I have always known.
那确认了我一直以来都知道的一点
At the end of the day, I'm unlovable.
归根结底 我是个不配被爱的人
Fundamentally. Always have been.
从根源上就如此 一直这样
And you fell for me? Joke is on you!
你竟然会爱上我 傻的人是你
Gretchen, no.
格雷琴 不是的
My leaving had literally nothing to do with you!
我离开真的跟你一点关系都没有
I am tremendously messed up.
我是个有严重问题的人
No, you left because I suck.
不 你离开是因为我是个烂人
I left because I suck.
我离开是因为我是个烂人
Do you really think you're unlovable?
你真觉得你是不配被爱的人吗
You are very lovable!
你能让人爱到无法自拔
Shut up. You are very lovable.
闭嘴 你能让人爱到无法自拔
Look, yes, I got scared. But I have changed.
没错 我害怕了 但我改了
I saw your bags packed in your car.
我看到你的行李都收拾好放进车里了
Why would I be with someone
我为什么要跟一个
who is always ready to bounce when things get rough?
遇到一点挫折 就随时准备离开的人在一起
See? Gretchen is happy here.
瞧吧 格雷琴在这里很快乐
I am a nice, successful, stable person,
我是个成功 稳定的大好人
and you're a bad guy who left a girl on a hill.
你却是一个把女孩丢在山上的渣男
And you only asked me to move in because Lindsay told you not to.
你邀请我同居完全是因为琳赛叫你别这么做
No, I was going to anyway. Gretchen, please.
不 我本来也打算邀请的 格雷琴 求你了
It's just, maybe not at that time. Every single day,
只是可能不会是这个时候 每一天
I have met these people... But I was going to...
我认识一些人... 但我本打算...
Stop!
闭嘴
Oh, my God.
天呐
You guys are right.
你们说得对
My stupid parents made me feel like I wasn't enough,
我的傻♥逼♥父母让我觉得我永远不够好
so I wait around for someone to tell me I'm worthy?
所以我一直等着有人来告诉我我值得被爱
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表