Everything bagel and cream cheese, black coffee.
全麦贝果加奶油奶酪 黑咖啡
Aw, hey, dog.
嘿 小狗狗
Jesus.
天呐
♪ With their tanks ♪
♪他们的坦克♪
♪ And their bombs, and their bombs ♪
♪他们的炸♥弹♥ 他们的炸♥弹♥♪
♪ And their guns, in your head ♪
♪他们的手♥枪♥ 冲进你脑海♪
♪ In your head you're crying ♪
♪在你脑海中 你在哭泣♪
♪ In their head, in your head ♪
♪他们的脑海 你的脑海♪
♪ Zombie, zombie ♪
♪僵尸 僵尸♪
♪ Zombie-ie-ie-ie. ♪
♪僵尸日日日♪
Linds, I discovered this awesome radio station!
琳子 我发现了家超赞的电台
Jack FM-- it is not your father's rock station.
"杰克FM" 可不是父辈的那种摇滚电台
You see, Jack just plays whatever he wants.
杰克想播什么就播什么
They have this great '90s block
他们有个90年代金曲的栏目
I've gotten really into.
可把我迷住了
What a great decade for music.
音乐的黄金十年啊
We were so lucky!
我们真是太幸运了
Anyway...
话说...
How was your day?
你今天过得怎么样
So good.
很好
I love my job.
我喜欢我的工作
That's so great.
那可太棒了
Watch me.
快看我
It's like having people expect you to be somewhere
就像别人期望你去某个地方
actually makes you want to go there.
你就真想去了
Plus, I get money.
再说了 我还有钱赚
Awesome.
棒极了
Look, I put beads in my hair.
瞧 我头发藏珠
You should use it at work.
你可以把这个用在作品上
"Teenage white girl on vacation" is gonna be huge this year.
"白人少女度假风"今年绝对大火
I'm finally contributing to society.
我终于对社会有贡献了
By being a stylist's assistant?
就凭做个设计师助手吗
Helping make people less ugly?
让世间少点丑算吗
It's God's work, Gretch.
那可是上帝的活儿 格雷琴
This is the tits!
这样赞极了
I'm playing with clothes during the day,
我白天游乐于衣服间
and then I come home, and you're here, and Paul isn't.
然后回到家有你在 而且保罗不在
I love my new life.
我喜欢这新生活
Yeah, but... I don't know.
好吧 可是... 我不确定
What? I love it, too.
怎么了 我也喜欢
But... we're doing the same thing every night.
可是我们每晚都是老一套
You know, drinking, smoking weed.
喝酒 吸大♥麻♥
I'm afraid we might be in a rut.
恐怕我们陷入了一成不变的状态
Okay, well, we can go out in the hood.
好吧 我们可以去附近转转
Get Korean barbecue, and then go to one of those karaoke places
买♥♥上韩式烧烤 然后去一个
where they don't like white people.
反感白人的KTV
I have a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
Why don't we stay here and smoke crack?
我们还是待在家吸可♥卡♥因♥吧
Where did you get crack?
你从哪弄来的可♥卡♥因♥
From one of the homeless people outside.
从外面一个流浪汉手里搞来的
I didn't even have to leave the apartment.
我甚至不用离开家
He just came to the window and asked
他直接来到窗口问我
if I wanted to buy some crack, and I said yes!
要不要买♥♥点可♥卡♥因♥ 我当然要
Ten dollars for all that crack. Can you believe it?
十美元买♥♥了这么多 难以置信吧
Maybe smoking crack isn't the best idea.
或许吸可♥卡♥因♥不是个好主意
The guy who sold it to me couldn't disagree more.
那个卖♥♥给我的人绝对不认同
Lindsay, did you get those swatches from Antwerp?
琳赛 你拿到安特卫普寄来的样品了吗
Hello? Lindsay?
听到没 琳赛
Can I see you in my office?
到我办公室来一趟
Lindsay, I wanted to...
琳赛 我想...
I smoked crack. What?
我吸了可♥卡♥因♥ 什么
Thank you for this opportunity.
感谢你给我这个机会
I'm sorry I let you down.
抱歉我让你失望了
Lindsay, sit.
琳赛 坐下
You've been here on a trial basis for over a month now.
你来这里试用一个多月了
Are you enjoying yourself?
工作愉快吗
So much.
非常愉快
It's the dream I didn't know I had.
这简直是我内心深处的梦想
I feel like I found a family here.
我感觉在这里找到了大家庭
Plus, the free food is a nice perk.
还有 免费食物这福利太棒了
We don't have free food.
我们不供应免费食物
Anyway, how would you like to come work for me full-time?
总之 你愿不愿意来为我全职工作
What?! Yes!
什么 要要要
I mean, I might be amenable to that.
我是说 我可能会接受这个提议
Do you have a piece of paper
你要给我一张纸
on which I should write my opening salary offer?
让我来写上预期薪水吗
You're funny.
你人真逗
You have got a great eye,
你眼光很棒
and you're the most positive person we've ever had.
而且你是我们见过的最乐观的人
I really value you, Lindsay.
我真的很看重你 琳赛
Okay, well, you'll start at a base of $45K,
那么 你初始底薪4.5万
plus commission on any new clients you bring in.
再加上你带来新客户的提成
Now that you're out of your probationary period,
现在你算是过了试用期了
the real work begins.
真正的工作即将开始
You don't have to do any more of those dummy chores.
你不必再做那些没用的跑腿活儿了
Carl can do all that crap.
那些破事都交给卡尔吧
I want you to start thinking like a designer.
我希望你快速形成设计师思维
Read these.
读读这些东西
They're a good start for understanding
从中可以很好地了解
my style, philosophy and influences,
我的风格 理念和影响力
and probably the origins of my body dysmorphia.
或许也能了解我身体变形的由来
Why I eat ice for lunch.
我午饭吃冰的原因
Then come back tonight at 7:00, and we begin.
今晚7点回来 我们开始工作
Tonight?
今晚吗
But... work is for day.
但白天才需要工作啊
Honey, making people look good is a 24-hour job.
亲爱的 让人变美是全天候的工作
We have to dress an actor
我们得为一位男星
for Jaden Smith's retirement party.
打造参加贾登·史密斯退休派对的服装
Sorry.
抱歉
Thanks, Priscilla.
谢谢 普莉希拉
Shove it up your ass, Carl.
有什么想法都憋回去 卡尔
Okay.
好的
Hi. Hello. Hi. Oh...
你回来了 你好 你好
How was work? I had a great day.
工作怎么样 我今天过得超爽
The Price Is Right had Plinko,
《价格猜猜猜》节目邀请了普林科
which they never do.
他们以前都没请过
I made a chocolate mug cake.
我做了个巧克力杯子蛋糕
Also, I started a really cool dinosaur mural on your wall.
我还在你的墙上画了一个特别酷的恐龙
Anyway,
总而言之
tonight I made a pitcher of greyhounds
今晚我用那一袋子
with that bag of grapefruits that you thought were limes.
你以为是酸橙的葡萄柚做了一大壶果汁
Postmates is bringing us Taco Bell as we speak.
现在快递公♥司♥正给我们配送塔可钟餐厅的食物
I think I have a little crack left.
我想我还有点剩下的可♥卡♥因♥
I can't hang out tonight.
我今晚不能和你一起玩了
I have to be back at work at 7:00.
我7点就得回去工作
But work is for day.
但工作应该是白天做的
That's what I said.
我也是这么说的
Oh, well, at least until then,
至少在那之前
we can get down with our chalupas and watch Fixer Upper.
我们可以吃着鸡肉饼看《改造大♥师♥》吧
We drink every time Joanna says, "Shiplap!"
乔安娜一说"搭叠" 且奇普能理解她的意思
that Chip can get it, huh?
我们就喝酒 好吗
He can get it all the way, I think.
我觉得他全部都能理解
Actually, I have a whole bunch of reading to do.
实际上 我有一堆材料要看
"I should really get started on those sit-ups
"我真的应该开始做仰卧起坐了
if I want to finish in time to catch the news."
那样才能赶上看新闻"
Actually, I really need to concentrate,
实际上 我真的需要集中注意力
so maybe you could clear out for, like, an hour or two?
所以也许你能让我单独待一两个小时
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, no, it's just, um,
还好 不 只是...
I'm not really going outside these days.
我这些天都没怎么出门
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表