I had to pass up three gigs to come back.
我为了回来送这个不得不推掉三个订单
Thanks for that.
多谢你了啊
Sorry.
抱歉
Did you know me and Edgar served in Iraq together?
你知道我和埃德加一起在伊♥拉♥克♥服过役吗
Apparently he's real embarrassed
显然他不好意思
for people to know that he's a vet.
让别人知道他曾是个老兵
I guess he thinks he's better than me.
大概他自以为他高我一等
But he ain't shit.
但他连个屁都算不上
Never was.
从来都不是
You know what?
你知道吗
Why don't you come over here
你何不过来
and spread this chimichurri sauce on my steak for me?
替我给这个牛排撒上阿根廷青酱呢
Yeah, that ain't gonna happen.
想得美 那是不可能的
You spread that chimichurri on my steak,
你替我把牛排撒上阿根廷青酱
this 50 is yours and you get a five star rating.
这50美元就是你的了 还能获得五星评价
You don't...
如果你不照做
you get nothing and I give you one star.
就一分钱都得不到 我还会给你打一星差评
I don't care either way,
我不在乎你选哪种
'cause 50 bucks don't mean shit to me.
因为50美元对我来说连屁都算不上
Oh, damn.
厉害了我的哥
Mom!
妈
Kids, please, please,
孩子们 别吵了 别闹
get out of the frame, kids.
快走出镜头范围 孩子们
Get out of the frame, kids!
快走出镜头范围 孩子们
Thanks.
谢了
Faye Cottumaccio reading for the role of Marsha.
菲·卡特玛乔试读玛莎一角的剧本
Mr. Belvedere, did the agency send you?
贝弗德尔先生 是公♥司♥派你来的吗
It was the '80s, Gretch.
那是80年代 格雷琴
You put some triangles and squiggly lines on a shirt
把三角形和弯弯曲曲的线条印在上衣上
and called it fashion.
就叫时尚了
Your mother is completely
在这些录像带中
neglecting you in all these tapes.
你们的妈妈完全忽略了你们
Mom! Mom! She doesn't give a shit
妈 妈 她完全不在乎
about anything you're doing.
你们在干的任何事
Holy shit. You're right.
天啊 你说得对
It's Mom's fault
都是妈妈的错
you turned out to be a giant toddler with boobs
你才变成了一个有着大胸的巨婴
and I drink a touch too much here and there.
而我成了个酒鬼
I am sorry, Becca.
对不起 贝卡
Me, too.
我也是
We should tell her we're the ones who need a break from her.
我们应该告诉她 是我们要摆脱她
What's the point?
有什么意义呢
She'll just start crying and tell us how she got the clap
她只会哭泣 然后告诉我们她是怎么被
from the sound guy on Trapper John, M.D.
《特雷普·约翰医生》里的那演员传染淋病的
Bec.
贝卡
Wha...? The only way our lives
搞什么 我们的生活能够
are going to get fixed is if we fix them ourselves.
走上正轨的唯一办法就是我们采取行动 做出改变
You're right.
你说得对
She is.
她的确说得对
Yo, do you guys mind leaving for a bit?
你们介意走开吗
I need some sleep.
我需要睡觉
I closed my eyes to sneeze a little while ago
我刚刚闭上眼睛打喷嚏
and I woke up eight minutes later.
再醒来时已经是八分钟后了
What about when we locked you in the school basement
还有一次我们把你关进了学校地下室
and we wouldn't let you out
我们不放你出来
until you put your little willy through the keyhole?
直到你把你的小鸡鸡从钥匙孔里伸出来
It was so tiny.
简直跟牙签一样细小
Well, it's not anymore.
已经不细小了
It's bigger now.
现在大些了
And guess what?
你猜怎么着
You just blew your chance at ever seeing it.
你刚刚毁掉了再看到它的机会
Jimmy!
吉米
Did you think we might shag?
你本来以为我们可能会上♥床♥吗
All right. That's it! I think we're done here.
好了 够了 我觉得没什么好说的了
This was a complete waste of time.
这简直是浪费时间
I got nothing out of this utter debacle!
我从这破事中获取不到任何好处
Me, neither.
我也是
Do you promise it got bigger?
你保证它变大了吗
Damn it.
该死的
Seriously, what is wrong with me?
说真的 我是有什么毛病啊
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表