I don't get it.
我不明白
What's international night?
国际之夜是什么
It's this thing we do with Olivia to broaden her palette.
是我们为了让奥利维亚拓展知识做的游戏
You and she each pick a country,
你和她各选一个国家
you do a little presentation on it,
然后做个国家简介
I pick the winner, and we order food from there.
我选出赢家 然后我们就点那个国家的美食
Homework?
那不是家庭作业吗
Oh, my God. Just pick France, wear a beret,
天啊 你就选法国 戴个贝雷帽
say a fact, and you're done.
讲点趣事 就完了
Okay. I'll do your stupid report.
好吧 我会做这傻兮兮的报告
And afterwards, I'm gonna suck all the skin off your dick,
那之后 我要舔掉你鸡♥巴♥一层皮
like I'm a...
就像是个...
Speaker phone! Child in the kitchen!
开着免提 孩子也在厨房♥
Hi, guys.
你们好啊
Not that we don't value
我们不是不珍惜
listening to you describe fellatio so graphically
听你如此生动地描绘口♥交♥的机会
that I just got vomit saliva,
以至于我口水都要流出来了
but what are we doing here?
但我们到底来做什么的
You guys said you wanted to diversify your audience, right?
你们说过想让观众更多样化一点 对吧
Trying to get that "Shower with the LED mood-lighting" money.
我们想赚钱买♥♥"LED情调灯"
Which is why I want to introduce you to a client of mine
所以我想给你们介绍我的一位客户
who's looking to collaborate.
他期望能合作
His name is Ben Folds.
他叫本·弗茨
Ben Folds?
本·弗茨
You mean that Billy Joel, Harry Potter-looking dude?
那个长得像比利·乔和哈利·波特的结合体吗
Yes. He is huge with college educated, affluent white people.
没错 他很受上过大学的富裕白人欢迎
If you guys did a song together, it would be massive.
如果你们一起做首歌♥ 肯定能大火
I don't want to just throw out the phrase,
我不想随便甩出这句话
"Plays over the Grey's Anatomy credits,"
"被《实习医生格蕾》选作片尾曲"
but, yeah, that.
不过事实如此
Hell yeah. Yeah, yeah. We're in.
好好好 我们同意
You guys are gonna love him,
你们肯定会喜欢他的
and I will be there to make sure everything goes smoothly.
我也会在场 确保一切进展顺利
Ben!
本
This is Sam and Shitstain.
这是山姆和施斯坦
Guys, this is Ben.
二位 这是本
Hey, guys. Hey.
你们好 你好
Really good to meet you.
很高兴认识你们
This is a really nice place.
这地儿真不错
You think they serve alcohol?
你觉得他们供应酒水吗
Uh, yeah. I-I think so.
我觉得 应该供应吧
Hey, could we get some alcohol? Sure.
你好 可以点酒吗 当然
I'll just have whatever your whiskey drink is.
有什么威士忌饮品就给我来什么
Ooh, that sounds amazing.
听起来太棒了
Yeah, I'll have one, too.
我也来一样的
Damn, you must be thirsty as shit.
操 你肯定渴爆了
It's just that back in North Carolina,
只是在我老家北卡罗来纳州
there are all these regulations on hours and distributors,
对于喝酒的时间和酒水经销商都有严格的限制
and we definitely don't have your crazy mixed drinks
而且绝对没有你们这里那些
like you have out here.
酷炫的混合酒
I mean, basil in gin?
在琴酒里放罗勒
Your taste buds are like, "What the heck?"
让人味蕾狂吼"我的老天啊"
Anyway, Ben,
好了 本
these guys are really excited about the idea of collaborating.
他们两个非常期待和你合作
Oh, look.
听着
I've been a huge fan since "Pussy On Swole."
我听了《被♥操♥肿的逼》后就一直超爱你们
I mess around with it in sound check all the time.
我试音时总是用这首歌♥
♪Girl got pussy on swole, uh♪
♪那姑娘逼被♥操♥肿了♪
♪She makin' me crabby♪
♪她让我暴躁♪
♪Uh, I want her heart♪
♪我想要她的心♪
♪And I want her soul♪
♪也想要她的灵魂♪
♪And them titties♪
♪她的那对奶♥子♥♪
♪Them titties ain't shabby.♪
♪那对奶♥子♥可真不差♪
Damn, dude. That's tight.
操 哥们 唱得太好了
Yeah, I like that shit. Okay, okay.
没错 我喜欢这个版本的 很不错嘛
Why don't we link up at the studio tomorrow night,
不如我们明晚在录音棚见
and lay something down?
做出点作品来
Let's do it.
就这么干
Whoa, look at all that alcohol.
瞧瞧 好多酒啊
Oh, I guess you're having one, too.
你也要喝一杯啊
So, what's the big news?
有什么大消息
Jimmy, The Width of a Peach
吉米 《桃色世家》
is number 13 on The New York Times
登上了《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
Best Seller list for Mass-Market, paperback Fiction.
大众市场平装版小说排行版第13位
What?!
什么
This is amazing!
太棒了
I have to admit, I tried to act like
我必须承认 我之前尽力表现得像
making the Amazon list wasn't a massive disappointment,
登上亚马逊排行榜不算很失望
but let's face it, it's like winning a Daytime Emmy.
不过面对现实吧 那就像赢得日间艾美奖
You're burnt, Ellen.
你逊毙了 艾伦
So, we have to ride the momentum. There's Harry,
我们得借势而上 有小哈利·康尼克的
with Harry Connick Jr., very big with women.
《哈利脱口秀》 女人超爱看
Watch What Happens Live, women and gays.
《等着瞧吧》直播节目 女人和基佬都爱
The People's Choice Awards,
人♥民♥选择奖
women, gays, teens, plus general dummies.
女人 基佬 青少年 还有一众傻瓜
I can read you the loser suggestions.
我也可以念出一些不入流的节目
Uh, let's see. Tomorrow night is Tip of My Tongue,
我瞧瞧 明晚有《话到嘴边》
an NPR game show for dweebs,
斯帝博·科里尼主持的一档白♥痴♥听的
hosted by Steeb Corniglia.
国家公共电台游戏竞赛节目
Steeb Corniglia loves me.
斯帝博·科里尼超爱我
Impressing him would be the ideal way
给他留下好印象将会是
to show that I can write a hot wanker
展示我既能写火♥辣♥肉文
and still have the respect of a noted literary critic.
又能获知名文学评论家敬意的理想方法
Book me on that show.
给我约那个节目
I didn't exactly know what you meant by
我不是很明白你说的
"Grab work clothes from France."
"从公♥司♥拿些法国衣服回家"是什么意思
Are you fake going to Paris again?
你又要假装去巴黎了吗
No, it's just for this dumb thing
不 只是为了明晚
I'm doing with Boone tomorrow.
和布恩的蠢游戏准备的
An Eiffel Tower?
埃菲尔铁塔游戏吗
Jealous. Who's your third?
嫉妒死了 另一个男人是谁
But I'm gonna see you afterwards at Jimmy's radio thingy, right?
不过那之后我们要在吉米的电台活动见吧
I don't want to go,
我不想去
but I'm supposed to be helping people right now,
可是我现在应该帮助别人
like Lou Diamond Philips told me to.
就像卢·戴蒙德·菲利普斯说的那样
What radio thingy?
什么电台活动
"Please join me tomorrow night
请明晚和我一起参加
"For a live taping of NPR's Tip of My Tongue.
国家公共电台《话到嘴边》的现场录制
You can laugh at my delightful jokes
你可以为我的戏谑笑话
and whatever hilariously tragic look
及斯帝博为明晚随意拼凑的
Steeb has concocted for the evening."
滑稽的悲催打扮而尽情欢笑
I could help Steeb not look so tragical.
我可以帮斯帝博打扮得不悲催
I'm full of good clothes ideas.
我满脑子穿衣建议
I'm like an armoire, but I'm a people.
我就像大型衣橱 只不过我是人
Want me to see if I can get you in?
想让我问问能不能带你去吗
Jimmy didn't invite me. Nah, nephew.
吉米没有邀请我 不了
I'm doing international night with Boone.
我要和布恩一起过国际之夜
What's international night?
什么是国际之夜
More boring dad shit?
又是无聊的老爸活动吗
Don't be sleeping on dads.
别不看好老爸们
Dads know how to bang down real good,
老爸们做♥爱♥技巧超棒
on account of they pregged up a bitch before.
因为他们之前可是搞大过别人肚子的
That tracks.
有道理
Happy French day, Booner.
法国日快乐 小布
Kuwait seeks OPEC oil cuts.
科威特请求石油输出国组织减少石油出口
Ah. Okay, um...
好吧 恩...
Well, if you Ku-wait on producing that oil,
如果你"科"以等他们慢慢生产石油
I'll sleep like I-raq.
我将"伊"觉睡到天亮
I remember my first time in Kuwait.
我还记得我第一次去科威特的情形
but actually, the pools of blood were...
但实际上那些血泊...
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表