Wait a minute,
慢着
you paid rent in advance?
你预付租金
Yeah, like, half a year.
是啊 半年的
I was once right up on that same hill
我曾站在同一座山的山顶
getting proposed to by Jimmy.
被吉米求婚
I said no and you said yes,
我拒绝了 你同意了
which really adds extra humiliation for you.
那显得你的耻辱更大了
But that's not the point. The point is,
但这不是重点 重点在于
why does Jimmy get to decide everything?
凭什么一切都由吉米说了算
Yeah! He disappeared
没错 他凭空消失
and I don't get to live in my house anymore?
我还不能继续住自己的房♥子吗
Stop it! It's not fair!
都打住 太不公平了
That butthole can't do that!
那混♥蛋♥不能这样做
You guys can't say that stuff about my friend!
你们不能这样说我的朋友
I'll walk out!
我走了
This is my show!
这是我的节目
Did you ever catch him plucking his nipple hairs?
你见没见过他拔自己乳♥头♥上的毛
That's it!
够了
Podcast over!
节目到此结束
Hey! We have a financial commitment, mister.
喂 我们可是有财务承担的 先生
Oh, yeah.
好吧
Just joking around there, guys. Ha-ha.
各位 我刚是在开玩笑呢 哈哈
You guys,
各位
I love Ned Rapkin so much.
我超级喜欢"餐红巾"
Are you ever in the mood
不知道你们想不想
for a spinach and fried leek "Frittoto"
吃一个菠菜加炸韭菜馅的煎蛋饼
surrounded by a bed of "Rugala..."
配着乳酪卷...
What's wrong?
怎么了
In the middle of messaging all these girls, I just...
在和这些姑娘发信息的过程中 我...
started thinking about the relationship you and I have--
开始想到你我之间的关系
whatever it is-- and how, yeah,
不管那是什么关系 总之
we're just a couple of wild cards who don't add up to much,
我们只是不重要的存在 没什么太大用
but if nothing else during this time,
但这段时间要说有什么收获
I learned firsthand just...
那就是我亲身感受到
how absolutely amazing you are.
你是一个多么美好的人
Me?
我吗
Your smile.
你的笑容
The way your eyes catch fire when you laugh.
你笑起来时眼里散发的光芒
I mean, sure, you regularly get outwitted by dogs,
虽然 很多时候 狗都比你聪明
but that's what makes you unique.
但那正是你的独特之处
And yeah, you get Doritos stuck in your eyebrows sometimes,
并且 你的眉毛里有时会沾着玉米片碎屑
but I still want to make out with you all the time,
但我依然无时无刻不想和你亲热
because our connection, despite whatever,
因为不管怎样 我们之间的亲密联♥系♥
it's true and deep and good.
是真实 深刻且美好的
Now I'd love to see those beautiful bosoms of yours,
现在我想看你那对美丽的奶♥子♥
if I might.
如果可以的话
Yeah. Okay.
好啊 行
Wouldn't work, huh?
你还说这招不会成功
You!
你个死鬼
You cannot bring that technique into the world, Edgar.
你绝不能把那招数带到这世上来 埃德加
It's too dangerous.
太危险了
Your Uncle Edgar is a bad man.
你的埃德加叔叔是个坏人
He's gonna make all the girls show him their titties.
他将让所有姑娘把奶♥子♥露给他看
I don't know what titties are
我不知道奶♥子♥是什么
because my mommy doesn't let me suck on hers.
因为我妈妈不让我吸她的
Give me the thing.
把这玩意儿交给我吧
How's the podcast?
播客做得怎么样
I hate Jimmy. Why is your boob out?
我恨吉米 你奶♥子♥怎么露出来了
I was showing it to Edgar.
我刚才掏出来给埃德加看
It's not weird. We're doing it.
一点都不怪 我们在上♥床♥
What?! Why?! Since when?!
什么 为什么 几时开始的
For a while. Don't worry, we just bang.
有一阵子了 别担心 我们只是打炮
And do mouth stuff. And he loves the booty.
也口♥交♥ 他超爱我的屁♥股♥
Ew. Ew. Wait.
恶心 等等
You don't do it on the couch where I sleep, do you?
你们没有在我睡觉的沙发上做吧
Oh, yeah, all the time.
有啊 做了好多次
Oh, that reminds me, Gretchen,
那倒提醒我了 格雷琴
you should definitely buy a new pillowcase.
你绝对应该买♥♥个新的枕头套
"His tongue explored her inner sanctum
"他的舌头探索她体内的秘境
"With varying degrees of fervor,
带着不同程度的热情
"Whimsy giving way to desperation.
浮躁的心情屈服于绝望
"And foals licked clean by their mothers. With careful... "
和小马驹被它们的妈妈舔干净 小心翼翼..."
I knew you'd show.
我就知道你会来
Ugh, did I put the mustache on crooked?
我的胡子贴歪了吗
I'm not reading. Listen, Jimmy,
我不会读的 吉米
I've done my research,
我调查过了
and I know you need this now more than anything.
我知道你现在迫切需要这个机会
It's been a while since your last significant paycheck.
你已经很久没有大额收入了
House isn't gonna pay for itself.
房♥子可不会自己付贷款
This is anathema to everything I love about literature.
这亵渎了我对文学全部的热爱
Genre, groupies, fandom...
流派 追星族 粉丝文化
I can't really think of a good analogy right now,
我一时想不出好的类比
but why pre-judge something before you've even tried it?
但为何还没尝试过就预先批判某个事物呢
Oh, and amazing news,
还有个好消息
People magazine read the book and they want to do a profile,
《人物》杂♥志♥看了你的书后想做专访
because a little white girl hasn't been murdered in a while,
因为有一阵子没有白人小女孩被谋杀了
but that clock is ticking.
但这机会转瞬即逝
Jimmy, I think this book could really be a thing.
吉米 我觉得这本书肯定能大获成功
That's why I need you to get up there.
所以我需要你到台上去
"...with the taste of her."
"...品尝着她的味道"
Thank you. Buy the book.
谢谢 请买♥♥我的书
Up next,
下一位
we have one of our most exciting new writers.
是最令人激动的新锐作家之一
A man who can take a World War II bombing raid
他能将二战空袭题材
and turn it into a sensual siege on your entire body.
变成对你整个身体施加的情欲围攻
Please join me in welcoming
请大家和我一起欢迎
the author of the forth coming, the Width of a Peach,
即将出版的"高♥潮♥"迭起的佳作《桃色世家》的作者
Jimmy Shive-Overly.
吉米·希瓦-奥弗利
When I set out to write the sexiest, erotic literary novel
当我打算写出自《波特诺伊的怨诉》之后最性感
since Portnoy's Complaint,
最情♥色♥的文学小说
I knew I was going to ruffle a few feathers.
我知道我肯定会引发一些人的不满
Take off your pants!
把你的裤子脱了
"Simon stroked himself gently..."
"萨蒙轻轻地将肉体..."
Becca, we're leaving.
贝卡 我们要走了
Yo, we getting paid or what?
我们到底有没有工资拿
Becca?
贝卡
Jesus Christ!
天啊
What the hell is wrong with you?!
你是有什么毛病
Tallulah needs you, and you're passed out drunk.
塔卢拉需要你 你却喝醉酒昏睡过去了
Yeah! We want our money, too, bitch.
没错 我们还想要工资呢 贱♥人♥
Eh, what happened?
发生什么事了
I'm not dirty.
我身上不脏啊
Drag that deadbeat out of the shower
把那具死尸从浴室拖出去
and force-feed her coffee till it shoots out of her butt.
强行给她灌一壶咖啡 直到咖啡从她屁♥股♥漫出来
I guess I didn't realize it,
或许我一直没意识到
but I never actually felt love before in my life.
但我这辈子以前从未感受到过爱
Not real love anyway.
没有感受到真正的爱
But as I stared at that baby,
但当我盯着那个孩子时
I felt my heart swell.
我觉得我的心都融化了
And in that moment, I knew
在那一刻 我知道
that even though the magical feeling came
尽管这种神奇的感觉
with the possibility of one day losing it,
将来有一天可能会消失
the pain would totally be worth it.
那种痛苦也是完全值得的
All of my life,
我这一生
I'd been trying to resist that feeling,
一直在抗拒那种感觉
but I couldn't anymore.
但我无法继续抗拒下去了
And that knowledge forced me to really think about my future.
这一认识迫使我真正去思考我的未来
Because, you see, it was all too vulnerable, and...
因为 那一切都太脆弱了
I never want to feel that way again.
我再也不想有那种感觉了
I never want to care about something that might go away.
我再也不想去在乎将来可能会失去的东西
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表