I like being alone.
我喜欢一个人待着
Burt, you have people here who care about you.
伯特 这里有关心你的人
Out there, zero.
但在佛州 一个都没有
Just... live in reality, man.
你就...现实点儿吧 老兄
You're serious?!
你是认真的吗
You've been hiding out in a retirement community
你还躲在老人社区呢
where your only friend is a 71-year-old who can barely stand you.
唯一的朋友就是个勉强能忍♥受你的71岁老头子
It's been three months.
已经三个月了
You ever wonder
你有没有想过
why I never asked what you're hiding from?
我为什么从来不问你在逃避什么
Because it's none of my goddamn business!
因为这不关我的屁事
But you might want to ask yourself that question
但在干涉我的生活之前
before you try to interfere in my life.
你还是先问问自己这个问题吧
You're only 71?
你才71岁吗
Jesus Christ.
上帝啊
What were you? A Nepali Sherpa?
你是谁啊 尼泊尔夏尔巴人吗
You look like a boat dock came to life.
你看上去就像船尾成精变人了
Remind me to moisturize next time.
下次提醒我洒点水哈
You're all witnesses!
大家都是证人啊
You all saw that!
你们都看见了
Come on, Burt.
别这样 伯特
Oh, thank you.
谢谢啦
Jimmy!
吉米
The bitch did it again!
那贱♥人♥故技重施
Jimmy!
吉米
Jimmy!
吉米
Jimmy?
吉米
Hey, guys, slow down a little.
伙计 慢点儿
God, I hate these buildings.
天啊 我讨厌这些房♥子
Air conditioning goes down,
空调又是坏的
place smells like the inside of a garbage disposal.
房♥间闻起来就跟垃圾处理机一样
This is so boring.
真无聊
I just want to go home. Look at their hair.
我想回家 你看他们的发型
This was made in the '80s.
都是80年代的
Do you think I wouldn't know this?
你以为我不知道吗
Shh.
嘘
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表