What do you mean?
什么意思
I haven't left your apartment.
我就没离开过你的公♥寓♥
Since when?
从什么时候开始
Three months, two days, give or take.
大概三个月加两天了吧
What?!
什么
You mean you haven't even left while I'm at work?
你是说你在我去工作的时候都没有离开过
But the other day I came home for lunch
但那天我回来吃午饭
and jerked it for 45 minutes.
手♥淫♥了45分钟
I was hiding under the bed.
我当时在床底下藏着
So, I take it you're not going to therapy?
那你肯定没去看心理医生吧
Wrong!
错
I Skype with that titty-sucking bitch every week.
我和那个吸奶的婊♥子♥每周都会视频聊天
I am still taking my meds and
我还在服用那些药
holding down my job, so she's happy.
没有丢工作 所以她很高兴
Dummy.
笨蛋
Are you holding down your job?
你的工作真的保住了吗
I'm paying randos to take care of my bullshit clients,
我花钱请人去搞定我的烂客户
and I told the boys I'm in Europe
我告诉他们我在欧洲
scouting new talent and making connect... Shit, shit!
在发掘新星 拉关系...该死 该死
I'm late for my Skype with them.
我忘了要和他们视频聊天
Oh, bonjour.
你们好
Oh, you're in France now.
你现在在法国了
God, I love Paris.
天啊 我爱巴黎
Did you go to the Louvre?
你去卢浮宫了吗
Oh, no, it's closed.
没有去 那里关门了
They're cleaning the rugs.
他们在清洗地毯
Uh, where's Honey Nutz?
蜜蛋呢
He couldn't make it.
他来不了了
He said he had a colonoscopy.
他说他做了结肠镜检查
Isn't he young for that?
他这么年轻 做这个太早了吧
Well, he said it's never too early to start, but come on,
他说再早也不为过 但是拜托
we all know the truth, right?
我们都知道真♥相♥ 对吗
Zachary craves any kind of human touch.
扎克瑞渴望任何类型的人类触摸
Anyway, bitch, what opportunities have you gotten for us?
总之 贱♥人♥ 你给我们找到什么机会了
You've been gone forever.
你走了不知道有多久了
I am laying important groundwork.
我正在打基础
I'm talking you up to all the music press, the influential bloggers.
我在向所有的音乐媒体和大V们推荐你们
Uh, pardonnez-moi, uh, un ashtray,
原谅我 烟灰缸
s'il vous plaît.
麻烦你
Merci.
谢谢
It's just that you've been gone for a long time,
你真的走了很长时间
and we actually have press needs here.
我们现在真的很需要公♥关♥
I tweet-threatened Connie Chung yesterday,
我昨天在推特上威胁了宗毓华
and not a peep, Gretchen, not one peep.
她一点反应都没有 格雷琴 屁都没放一个
Guys, there is a surging hunger
各位 欧洲现在
for American hip-hop in Europe right now.
对美国嘻哈乐特别饥渴
You know, because of Brexit.
因为 脱欧运动
You can't deny that.
那是无可否认的
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
对对对 对对对
That makes sense. Anyway,
有道理 总之
I'm going to Hot Mix 97.8 tonight.
我今晚要去"金曲混搭97.8"电台
They are playing you on their Magnifique Mash-up Hour.
他们要在他们的"精彩混搭时光"放你们的歌♥
Make sure they play "Titty Tag."
确保他们一定要播放《奶♥子♥标签》
Or "Pussy on Swoll."
或者《被♥操♥肿的逼》
Uh, voulez voulez.
哇啦哇啦
Merci.
谢谢
Stupide. I have to go.
笨蛋 我得挂了
Ciao. Also, make sure you...
再见 并且 要确保...
Girl. Right?
姑娘 对吧
No, I meant girl...
不是 我是说你实在有点...
You have got to leave the apartment.
你得离开公♥寓♥ 出去走走
Sweetie, just go outside for an hour.
亲爱的 出去一小时吧
You're listening to poor-people radio.
你都在听穷♥人♥广播了
You have the bush of an old Italian man.
你的阴毛浓密得跟意大利老男人一样
You're doing crack.
你还在吸可♥卡♥因♥
But isn't it kind of awesome, though,
但是 这难道不是很棒吗
that I came straight here after Jimmy left me on that hill,
吉米把我抛弃在那座山上 我直接来了这里
and haven't left?
再也没离开过
Like, that is pretty much straight baller when you think about it.
仔细想想的话 简直棒得不能更棒
What if I run into him and then I die?
如果我撞见他 然后我死了呢
I'm trying to stalk him online,
我试图在网上追踪他
but that idiot hasn't updated anything.
但那个白♥痴♥什么都没更新
Have you figured out why he left yet?
你想明白他为什么离开了吗
Why he asked me to be his wife and then drove away?
为什么他刚向我求完婚就开车走人了吗
Best I can figure, he was paid by one of my enemies.
我觉得最大的可能是 他是我的敌人花钱雇来的
It was just a long con to prank me by someone who I did wrong.
肯定是我得罪的某人设的一个长线骗局来坑我
Probably Jason Mraz for when I called him
很可能是歌♥手杰森·玛耶兹 因为我骂他是
a fedora-wearing diarrhea.
戴浅顶软呢帽的稀屎
Do you believe Edgar that he hasn't heard from Jimmy?
埃德加说他没吉米的消息 你信吗
Oh, no. Edgar is obviously covering for him.
才不信 埃德加显然是在给他打掩护
Really? That fink.
真的吗 那个内奸
Well, no one lies to me.
没人可以对我撒谎
Do you know where those Eskimo Pies are that I put in the freezer?
你知道我放在冰箱里的雪糕去哪儿了吗
Oh, I forgot to tell you, the police came for them.
我忘了告诉你 警♥察♥来把它们带走了
Weird.
真奇怪
Come in!
进来
Lindsay. What are you doing?
琳赛 你在干什么呢
I'm just trying to come up with some pitch ideas
我在为我负责写段子的那部剧
for the show I'm working on, doug Loves Sketches.
《道格爱喜剧》 想些新创意
It's about sketches. Doug loves 'em.
是关于喜剧小品的 道格很喜欢
I know, I watched season one.
我知道 我看过第一季
I loved "Guido Baby."
我喜欢"吉多宝宝"
"Guido Baby" was mine.
"吉多宝宝"是我的角色
You could totally tell!
一眼就能看出来
Jimmy!
吉米
Jimmy, I'm coming down!
吉米 我下来了
What are you doing? I know he's here.
你在干什么 我知道他在这里
He's really not. Please.
他真的不在 得了吧
I could read people like a deck of cards,
我可以轻易看穿一个人
and you're holding the "Q" of clovers.
你绝对隐瞒了一些事
Give him up, chico! Where is he?
把他交出来 小子 他在哪儿
He's not here. He never came back, okay?
他不在这里 他没回来过 好吗
Do you know how hard that was for me?
你知道那对我来说有多艰难吗
At first, I drove around looking for him,
一开始 我开着车到处找他
from bar to bar, every night.
每天晚上 从一个酒吧找到另一个
showing photos, asking around.
给人看照片 各处打听
I even started a hotline.
我甚至开了个热♥线♥
Tips came in, but they never led anywhere.
有人打进来告知些线索 但都查不到什么
Now I just...
现在我...
keep a light on for him and...
为他点亮一盏灯 然后...
I leave him messages every once and awhile
我偶尔会给他发语♥音♥留言
just to hear his voice.
就为了听听他自动回复的声音
But life goes on. It must.
但生活必须继续下去
That's too many details.
你透露太多细节了
Look.
你看
I redecorated.
我把房♥子重新装♥修♥了
Would I dare do that if Jimmy was still here?
如果吉米还在这里 我敢这么做吗
He'd kill you.
他会杀了你
Exactly.
没错
So he just never came home from proposing?
所以他求完婚后就没回来过吗
He just disappeared?
他就这么凭空消失了
Maybe he moved back to England.
或许他搬回英国去了
I don't know.
我也不知道
But he's gone.
反正他走了
So you're sure a handsome fellow like you doesn't have a girlfriend.
你确定像你这样的帅哥没有女朋友吗
You won L.A.
你赢了洛杉矶
What?
什么
Jimmy never came home either.
吉米也一直没回家
Guess you guys are both pussies.
看来你们两个都是孬种
Gretch, he's gone.
格雷琴 他走了
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表