No, Spirit.
别过来 妖灵
I'm not the racist Shive- Overly you're after.
我不是你要加害的那个种族歧视的希瓦-奥弗利
You'll find old Ronnie's ashes
你可以在托尼·夏尔赫布家的
spread over Tony Shalhoub's succulents.
多肉植物上找到罗尼的骨灰
Neighbor boy.
邻居小子
We all figured you for dead.
我们都以为你死了
Turns out my missing dad's been here at O'Callaghan's this whole time.
原来我失踪的爸爸一直在奥卡兰根酒吧
So now I'm working nights to pay off his bar tab.
所以我现在来上夜班 帮他偿还欠酒吧的债
Life's tough, but it'll be over eventually.
生活很艰难 但总有一天会结束
How've you been, Jimmy?
你最近过得怎么样 吉米
Life is a festering wound, my boy.
生活是化脓的伤口 孩子
You enjoy your youth.
你好好享受年轻的岁月
It's all downhill from here.
从此以后都是下坡路了
Oh, no. It gets worse?
不会吧 会变得更糟吗
Thanks, Jimmy.
谢谢你 吉米
I got my car booze.
我拿到车里的酒了
You're lucky I keep it handy now.
我现在放在顺手的地方 算你走运
I came back to town to face the music.
我回到城里来面对后果和惩罚
But it didn't want to face me.
但它不想面对我
Let's go play pinball.
我们去玩弹珠游戏机吧
Hello, Edgar.
你好 埃德加
Not today, Satan.
今天不行 撒旦
What?! Shh...!
搞什么 嘘
I'm a grouch.
我是奥斯卡
Why are you in my trash?
你钻进我的垃圾桶里干什么
I have to tell you something.
我有事要告诉你
You have to break up with Gretchen.
你必须跟格雷琴分手
What? Why? For Olivia.
什么 为什么 为了奥利维亚
I saw how she was looking at Gretchen tonight. She loves her.
我看到她今晚看格雷琴的眼神了 她爱格雷琴
And Gretchen is such a toxic need- ball.
格雷琴是个有毒的有无限需求的人
She's just gonna keep getting closer and closer,
她会跟你们越来越亲近
and one day she's gonna realize
总有一天她会意识到
you're actually kind of basic,
你很平凡普通
and she'll disappear, and you'll start dating John Stamos...
她会直接消失 你会开始跟约翰·斯塔莫斯交往
John Stamos?
约翰·斯塔莫斯
And it's going to break Olivia's little fool heart.
那会让奥利维亚幼小的心灵破碎
Her heart is going to break.
她真的会心碎的
I'm sorry, but your girlfriend's not a solid person.
不好意思 但你女朋友不是个正常人
I know that.
我知道
She barely showers.
她几乎不洗澡
And she steals Olivia's desserts from her lunch box.
她还从奥利维亚的午餐盒里偷甜点吃
But I like her.
但我喜欢她
And she likes me.
她也喜欢我
And I know what I'm getting into, because I'm an adult.
我知道我将要面对的是什么 因为我是个成年人了
And you're a girl in a trash can.
你却是个垃圾桶里的女孩
And you don't know anything about our relationship.
你对于我们的关系一无所知
Well, there's one thing you don't know:
但有件事你不知道
Gretchen's not over Jimmy.
格雷琴还没彻底忘了吉米
He could pick up the phone,
只要他打个电♥话♥
and she'd be at his house in two seconds.
她两秒内就会赶到他家
Get out of my trash and go home.
滚出我的垃圾桶 回家吧
Do you have taco meat in your mouth? No.
你嘴里是有一块墨西哥夹饼肉吗 没有
Move in with me.
搬来跟我同居吧
Okay.
好啊
Los Angeles is dead.
洛杉矶已死
It's a quartz mausoleum of vape shops,
现在成了雾化大♥麻♥店
YouTube Red billboards and poke restaurants.
网络视频红人榜和生鱼片拌饭餐厅的陵墓
And, as I discovered so viscerally today,
我今天震惊地发现
everything that used to be fun is no longer so.
以前好玩的东西现在都变得不好玩了
You think maybe it's Gretchen? Like...
有没有可能是因为格雷琴 就好像...
after her, you now can't enjoy it without her?
跟她在一起之后 现在没她你都无法享受生活了
They're offering me a multi- book deal,
他们要跟我签多本书的合约
writing the Peach Quadrilogy.
写出"桃色"系列四部曲
Luckily, I can write anywhere.
幸运的是 我在哪里都能写作
I told you, Edgar, the city is ruined for me.
我跟你说了 埃德加 对我来说这城市已经毁了
It's time to go.
我是时候离开了
Are you gonna tell Gretchen?
你打算告诉格雷琴吗
Nope. She's done with me,
不 她跟我已经玩完了
and she doesn't care anymore.
她已经不在乎了
I don't want you to go, but I won't try to stop you.
我不想让你走 但我也不想阻止你
Thank you.
谢谢
In the Paktika Province, I was supposed to go AWOL
当年在帕克蒂卡省 我本该跟我的好战友
with my battle buddy Bowe, but...
鲍沃一起逃离军营消失的 但...
he ditched me while I was in the crapper.
他趁我上厕所时把我抛下了
Everyone goes away eventually.
每个人最终都会离开
And now I'm losing Max.
现在我要失去麦克斯了
That dainty little worm- boy with the tiny mustache?
那个留着小胡子的小矮子吗
Doug split us up.
道格把我们拆开了
I should just find a new partner.
我应该找个新的创作搭档
Unless you think I should talk to Doug about it.
除非你觉得我应该去找道格谈谈
Listen, Edgar,
听我说 埃德加
the only person you can truly rely on is yourself.
你唯一能真正指望的人就是你自己
My best advice would be
我最好的建议是
to accept your new reality and... move on.
接受新的现实 然后向前看
Also, my thanking you for not trying to stop me
并且 我谢谢你没有阻止我
is in no way an admission that you could stop me,
绝对不是承认你可以阻止我
as you have no influence over my actions whatsoever.
你对我的行动一点影响力都没有
Obviously.
显然如此
Bro, I think you left the pizza in your car.
兄弟 你好像把披萨落在车里了
No, I'm- I'm not the pizza guy.
不 我不是送披萨的
Doug, it's me, Edgar.
道格 是我啊 埃德加
I work for you.
我是你的员工
Marketing?
市场部的吗
Nano Communications?
纳诺通讯杂♥志♥的吗
Black Ops?
黑色行动组的吗
Oh, right, the show.
对哦 那部剧
Guido Baby guy. Listen, I came to,
写"吉多宝宝"的那个 听我说 我这次来
uh, tell you that...
是想告诉你
you're ruining my life.
你毁了我的生活
Oh, no. I've never had a friend like Max.
不是吧 我从未遇到过像麦克斯那样的朋友
He's the only person who's ever treated me like an equal.
他是唯一♥平♥等待我的人
He sees something in me I didn't know was there.
他在我身上看到了我都不知道其存在的特质
And just when we were really getting
就在我们即将达到
to that next level of intimacy,
更高层级的亲密时
you split us up! I mean...
你把我们分开了 我是说...
are you really so threatened by our talent?
我们的才华真的让你深感威胁吗
Edgar...
埃德加
I am so ashamed.
我觉得好羞愧
You get to a certain point in your career
一个人的事业总会到达某一个点
where you think you're safe,
你觉得自己很安全
and then one day, inevitably,
然后突然有一天 难以避免地
you look up and see Mozart in the rearview mirror...
你抬起头 在后视镜里看到莫扎特
and you realize:
你会意识到
Holy shit, I'm Salieri!
天呐 我成了萨列里
Your scary talent has me so spooked
你可怕的才华真的把我吓坏了
that I've been punishing you when I should be elevating you.
我明明应该给你升职 却一直在惩罚你
Well, I- I didn't mean it like that.
我 我不是那个意思
Not another word.
不必多言
I'm giving you a promotion.
我要给你升职
Now, I don't want you to freak out,
我希望你不要吓到
but hell, kid, you deserve it.
但是 孩子 那是你应得的
Edgar...
埃德加
you're the on- set writer now.
你现在成片场写手了
What?! Oh, my G...
什么 天呐
Wow. Thank you.
哇 谢谢
Uh, but what about Max?
那麦克斯呢
Max isn't ready.
麦克斯的资质还不够
You are.
但你够了
Great. Okay.
好极了 行
I will not let you down.
我不会让你失望的
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表