I'm just not okay.
反正就是不好
You can tell me.
你可以告诉我
I help people now.
我现在专门帮助别人
When's the last time you were happy?
你上一次感到快乐是什么时候
Never.
从来没有过
When I was pregnant.
我怀孕的时候
I'm gonna get a Lyft to the Palisades. I need answers.
我打算叫网约车送我去帕利塞兹 我需要答案
Well, I'll drive you there after we drop Becca off.
等我们送贝卡回家后 我开车送你去
What's one more stop?
多去一个地方也没差
What's happening?
这是什么情况
Uh, where are you taking her?!
你们要带她去哪儿
We still have credits on Golden Tee.
我们的"金牌高尔夫"游戏账户还有余额
Walter!
沃特
Wait for me.
等我
I love you!
我爱你
Becca!
贝卡
Vernon, wake up.
弗南 醒醒
Did we finally knock boots?
我们终于做♥爱♥了吗
How many times did I gaz?
我射了几次
Oh, man! You narced me out!
天呐 你出♥卖♥♥♥我
You fell asleep during surg?
你做手术途中居然睡着了
I was tossing a new hip into old Fay Yoder and passed out.
我给菲·尤达装人工髋关节时昏睡了过去
I'm so tired, boo.
我真的好累 宝贝
Is she dead? I don't know, dummy.
她死了吗 我不知道啊 小傻瓜
I ran out of the hospital, smashed my phone on a rock,
我逃出医院 在石头上把我的手♥机♥砸烂了
and taped the SIM card to a stray dog.
然后把SIM卡贴在了流浪狗身上
I got no insurance.
我没买♥♥保险
What?!
什么
I let my insurance lapse.
我的保险到期了没再续
I'm calling the hospital.
我这就打给医院
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不不不 不行 不行
Gi... Give me my phone!
把电♥话♥还给我
No!
不行
Here you are.
你在这儿呢
What do you want, Paul?
你想干什么 保罗
I need a letter of recommendation.
我需要一封推荐信
The adoption agency says I'll have a better chance
领养机构说如果我有名誉证人的话
with a character witness.
机会会更大一些
You're getting a baby?
你要养孩子了吗
I'm trying.
我在努力
I was rejected from most reputable agencies
我被信誉度最好的几家机构拒绝了
because of my recent foray
因为我最近攻击了
into incendiary political movements.
那些具有煽动性的政♥治♥运动
I didn't know what they stood for.
我又不知道他们代表的是什么
I- I just thought they were a bunch of guys who dressed well
我以为他们也是一群衣冠楚楚
and felt picked on, too.
觉得遭受不公正对待的人
I just want someone to love and take care of.
我只是希望有个人能让我来爱 让我照顾
But who am I kidding?
但我这是在骗谁呢
They'll never pick me.
他们永远都不会选我
What are these texts to Walter?!
这些发给沃特的信息是什么鬼
Why'd you write you want to
你为什么要写你想
"Suck the gay out of him through his dick hole"?
"从他的马眼吸出他的基佬基因"呢
Because I'm not happy!
因为我不快乐
You're not happy?
你还不快乐
I'm not happy! No one's happy!
我才不快乐 没人快乐
I'm not happy. Paul's not happy.
我也不快乐 保罗不快乐
I don't care if Paul's happy.
我才不在乎保罗快不快乐
I'm talking about whether I'm happy.
我只在乎我快不快乐
Yeah, but I'm not happy.
好吧 但我不快乐
Who cares if you're happy?
谁会在乎你快不快乐
I'm not happy. I'm happy.
我不快乐 我挺快乐的
I'd like to be happy, too. I was born special,
我也想要快乐 我生来就与众不同
and I was born deserving happiness, and now look at me,
我生来就应该获得快乐幸福 但看看我现在的状况
I'm miserable, I'm married to you.
我惨透了 我嫁给了你
I need to talk to Doug.
我得跟道格谈谈
Sorry, man. He's meeting with Raúl Castro and Al Franken
抱歉老兄 他正在跟劳尔·卡斯特罗
at the Ministerio del Interior.
和内政部的艾尔·弗兰肯开会
Shit, I didn't tell you that.
该死 别说是我告诉你的
I need someone to tell me - what's going on.
我需要有人来告诉我现在到底是怎么回事
I can explain.
我能解释
I'll leave you two alone.
我就不打扰你们了
I'll be in the float tank.
我会在漂浮箱里
First we get split up, then I get exiled to set,
先是我们被拆开 然后我被贬去了片场
and now you're ducking my calls? What did I do?
现在你还不接我电♥话♥ 我做什么对不起你的事了
I- I mean, I don't, I don't mean to be overdramatic
我...我无意表现得太夸张
and assume it's me or anything, but... No, it's you.
猜测是我的原因或是别的什么... 不 就是因为你
I told Doug I don't want to work with you anymore.
是我跟道格说我不想再与你共事了
You triggered me.
你引发了我的一系列问题
Telling me about sad things and poor people
你跟我说了很多悲伤的事和穷♥人♥的生活
why would you put that on me?
你为什么要让我承受这些
I'm having trouble sleeping.
我现在都难以入睡了
I have PTSD from your war stories.
你的战争故事让我患上了创伤后应激障碍
I have PTSD from war.
战争让我患上了创伤后应激障碍
You know, Max,
麦克斯
I'm starting to think you're just some rich kid
我开始觉得你只是那种
who's never had any adversity. It's totally true.
从没遇过挫折的富家小孩而已 完全正确
The worst day of my life was in eighth grade
我这辈子最糟的一天就是8年级的时候
when my dog Clarice got hip dysplasia.
我的狗克拉丽斯患了髋关节发育不良
Oh, no. Did she die?
不会吧 它死了吗
No, she's fine. We got her a drone.
不 它好得很 我们给它配了部无人机
Come on, girl.
来吧 小姑娘
She's 20. She can't see or hear you.
它现在20岁了 耳聋眼花
I thought I was ready to get in the muck with you,
我原本以为自己准备好了跟你风雨同行
but it turns out I just want to chill out with simple people
到头来却发现自己还是只想跟简单的人轻松相处
who don't make me sad, like Dutch and Seth MacFarlane.
他们不会让我觉得悲伤 比如达奇和赛斯·麦克法兰
But you don't deserve to be on set.
但确实不该把你发配到片场去
Paul F. Tompkins is a bad, bad man.
保罗·汤普金斯是个人♥渣♥
We were at a party once in Venice,
我们曾经在威尼斯一起参加派对
and he stuffed a crow into a dishwasher.
他把一只乌鸦塞进了洗碗机
I'll get Doug to fix it.
我会让道格解决这事的
Thanks.
谢谢
Okay, bye- bye.
好了 再见
That looked bad.
情况看起来很糟
Oh, no. I mean...
不 我是说...
Max can't be my friend anymore, but...
麦克斯不再是我的朋友了 但
he's a good guy.
他是个好人
Uh, no, he's not. He's repulsive.
不 才不是呢 他简直令人作呕
And not because he has a 13- year- old's mustache
不是因为他留着13岁小孩儿的小胡须
and calls Manhattans "Hatties,"
并且称曼哈顿鸡尾酒为"哈宝"
but because he puts conditions on your friendship.
而是因为他对你的友谊强加条件
I mean, I guess it wouldn't be the worst thing
如果我试着去倾听你那些故事
for my personal growth were I to try to be more available
我觉得这对于我的个人成长来说
for your stories and whatnot.
倒不见得是件坏事
Uh, at this point, I think that might be too weird.
到了这个时候 那样似乎有点太怪了
Okay. Phew.
好吧 行
You know...
其实
Maybe it's time I be my own main dude.
或许我时候把自己当成最好的朋友了
I'm gonna walk for a bit.
我去散会儿步
Good luck.
祝你好运
So, should I...
我要不要...
Should I take you back?
要不要我送你回去
Not yet.
暂时不用
It's cold A.F. Out here.
这里冷死了
Oh, I have my flannel in the car.
我车里有法兰绒长袖衫
I'll get it for you. No!
我去给你拿 不要
This time, I'll get it.
这一次 我去拿
I'm moving in with Boone.
我要搬去跟布恩同居了
That's good news, isn't it?
那是好消息 对吧
Yeah, it is good.
是啊 是很好
We're down a road.
我们要发展成正式关系了
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表