And then, even after I showed them my true colors,
即便后来我向他们展现了真实的自我
Cyndi Lauper- style,
走辛迪·劳帕风
my coworkers ditched me.
我的同事们还是孤立我
Triflin'- ass Vogue readers.
垃圾的《时尚》杂♥志♥读者
I almost forgot.
我差点忘了
I made you a friendship bracelet when I was home.
我在家的时候给你做了条闺蜜手链
"G plus H"?
"格+火"吗
The "H" Stands for "Hot Lindsay."
"火"代表火♥辣♥的琳赛
See? I'm friendable!
瞧 我也可以有好朋友的
I know they're triflin', Gretch,
我知道他们是垃圾 格雷琴
but I really want those multicultural fashion lizards to like me.
但我需要那些多元文化时尚精英喜欢我
They're my work family.
他们是我的职场家人
No, I get it.
不 我懂你
My old boss Rick was my work family until his head
我前老板瑞克也算我的职场家人 直到后来
got cut off in that Jet Ski accident.
他坐水上摩托车脑袋被削掉了
It's my divorce license.
是我的离婚证书
'm divorced!
我终于离婚了
Oh, no. I broke my divorce.
完了 我把离婚证书撕了
Yay! Paul is dead!
太棒了 保罗死了
Now we can be fun single ladies together!
我们可以一起当潇洒的单身女郎啦
Since when does being a fun single lady mean
潇洒的单身女郎什么时候竟会
boning the same old- ass dad every night?
每晚都睡同一个老男人
Just admit it.
承认吧
You're down a road.
你们要发展成正式关系了
We are not down a road.
我们才没要发展正式关系
Then don't hang out with him tonight.
那你今晚别去找他
Fine!
行
Easy. Not a problem.
简单 没问题
I will just tell that fool...
我就跟那个蠢货说
that I am very sick so he doesn't get mad at me.
我生病了 免得他生气
You... have... a... boyfriend!
你 有 男朋友 了
Don't emoji clap at me.
别对我使用表情式拍手
Okay, how 'bout this?
不然这样吧
To celebrate our new singlehood,
为了庆祝我们的单身生活
I will throw you a divorce party tonight. No Boone.
我今晚给你办个离婚派对 不见布恩
Yes! And I can invite my work fam.
太棒了 我可以叫上职场家人
Maybe once they know I'm a cool- ass divorce
也许等他们知道我是个酷酷的离婚女人
like ScarJo or Nicole Brown Simpson,
跟斯嘉丽·约翰逊和妮可尔·布朗·辛普森一样
Jeff and Tara will want to be friends with me.
杰夫和塔拉就会想跟我当朋友了
Perfect.
完美
I really need to stop buying window drugs
我真不能再从那个流浪汉手里
from that homeless guy.
买♥♥来历不明的毒品了
Jimmy Shive-Overly.
我是吉米·希瓦-奥弗利
Now, make sure to wear your VIP badge at all times.
记得要随时戴着VIP胸牌
I absolutely will not.
我绝对不会
Congrats on the release of your book.
恭喜你的新书出版了
I hear it's very steamy.
我听说非常♥劲♥爆
It's also a Dickensian exploration of the long shadow
撇开情♥色♥ 这本书是以狄更斯式的写作手法
cast on British progeniture by the Second World War,
讲述二战对英国子民造成的长♥期♥阴影
but thank you.
不过谢谢你
Hot.
真性感
There we go. Getting that weekly tighten- up,
开始吧 每周增进感情
quaffing that rye hattie. You're right.
痛饮黑麦烈酒的时间到了 你说得对
Co- grooming can be a bonding
互相修头发不仅能增进感情
yet totally macho ritual.
也是非常有雄性气息的仪式
SneakerSeeker! SneakerSeeker!
运动鞋探索号♥ 运动鞋探索号♥
Oh, shit, the Yeezy 350 Pirate Blacks are on sale for $950!
我去 Yeezy350黑球鞋特♥价♥950美金
And purchased!
已买♥♥
You, too.
你也买♥♥吧
We got to be twinsies. Nine hundo?
我们要穿同款 950美金呢
Uh, gee, I- I don't know. I...
天啊 不好说 我得...
And...
等等...
done. Yes!
买♥♥了 棒
Where's the foreign dude with the weird- colored dick?
那个鸡♥巴♥颜色很奇怪的外国佬去哪儿了
Jimmy's on a work trip. Nice! Now we don't have to rip
吉米出差去了 好啊 这样我们开派对
down his list of dum- dum rules for the party.
就不用管他定的那些破规矩了
Going number two in the upstairs bathroom all night, sucka.
可以整夜在楼上洗手间尽情拉屎
What party? Ugh, I got super baked
什么派对 我嗑药嗑嗨了
and offered to throw Lindser a divorce party.
答应给琳子开一个离婚派对
Edgar, you should plan the party.
埃德加 就由你来策划吧
Why me? You're the foodie
为什么是我 你是吃货
with the fancy- ass threads, getting a house haircut,
穿着时髦的衣服 在家享受理发服务
drinking a rye hattie like Dan Goddamn Bilzerian!
还喝着黑麦烈酒 快赶上奢靡富二代了
I guess I could pull something together.
那我试试看吧
Great. Remember, the theme is
好极了 记住 主题是
Your Previously Secure Future
"你曾经稳稳的美好未来
is Suddenly a Giant, Scary Question Mark.
突然变成了一个大问号♥
But fun!
但是很有趣"
Shoot.
糟了
I- I guess I have to go to the grocery store and the liquor store.
我得去趟杂货店和酒水店
I should probably pick up some bubble wrap for Lindsay to play with...
我或许该买♥♥些气泡包装纸给琳赛玩
Hey, relax.
放轻松
I know a party planner who can take care of everything.
我认识一个派对策划人 他可以搞定一切
He did Brent's going away, and it was spectunckular.
布伦特的离别派对就是他办的 简直赞爆了
I got this.
我来解决
Wow, thanks.
谢谢了
I mean, that's- that's so generous.
你真是太慷慨了
Wait,
等等
Brent moved?
布伦特搬走了吗
Mm hmm. Isn't he your main dude?
是啊 他不是你的搭档吗
Brent moved to Boulder to work on his new app, Snoober.
布伦特搬去了博尔德做他的新App 叫"雪步"
It's like Uber but for snow.
跟优步差不多 不过是针对雪的
So, the app helps you find a place to ski
那个App是能帮你找到滑雪的地方
or makes snow or... Right!
还是制♥造♥雪 或是... 没错
It's like Venmo, but for mountains.
跟Venmo差不多 不过是针对山的
I loved how Simon was drunk all the time
我喜欢萨蒙在寄宿学校
when he was teaching drama at that boarding school,
教戏剧期间 经常喝醉的故事情节
because... I had sex with my drama teacher, too.
因为 我也跟我的戏剧老师上♥床♥了
Who didn't?
谁没有呢
You're so sweet.
你真是太好了
Smile.
面带微笑
Who's next?
下一个是谁
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Thanks for doing all this.
谢谢你帮忙做这些
Hey, it's what buds do.
兄弟之间就该这样
Plus, you got to honor the end of a relationship.
再说了 必须向一段感情的结束致敬
When my pops and stepmom split,
我爸和我继母分开时
me and dad bro'd out in the Maldives for, like, a month.
我和我爸去马尔代夫逍遥了一个月
Had too much Prosecco one night,
有天晚上喝了太多普罗赛柯葡萄酒
and things got a little weird.
情况就变得有点古怪了
But, all in all, great trip.
不过 总的来说 那次旅行很愉快
Hello! Welcome to the party I planned!
你们好 欢迎参加我举办的派对
Oh, shit, it's Nerd with his face X'ed out!
天啊 呆子的脸被画了大红叉
So disrespected!
太不被尊重了
Wow, Gretchen.
天啊 格雷琴
How... Pinterest of you.
你 真会装扮
You know, if we threw a party every time Lindsay failed at something,
如果琳赛每次失败都要举办派对
we'd be drunk all the time.
那我们就每天都要喝醉了
Bitch, we are drunk all the time.
贱♥人♥ 我们本来每天都喝醉啊
Because you keep pressuring me.
因为你总是向我施压
Makes me wonder what you're up to, mister.
让我不禁怀疑你有什么企图了 先生
Here comes the divorced lady.
离异女子来啦
I'm here!
我来了
Aw, thanks for comin', sis!
谢谢你能过来 姐姐
Yeah, well, I find the whole thing to be in very poor taste.
其实 我觉得这整件事恶心不入流
Marriage is supposed to be forever.
婚姻本该是永恒的
And you chose Vernon.
你却选择了弗南
Babe, can you take a pic for me?
亲爱的 能给我拍张照吗
I want to get one where I'm resting my dick
我想拍张照 我把鸡♥巴♥放在他的肩膀上
on his shoulder like a parrot.
显得就像是只鹦鹉
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表