我们也很高兴 妈
Because we started to think the reason we never heard from him
因为我们本来以为 我们从没收到过他的消息
was because there was something wrong with us.
是因为我们自身有什么毛病
But, now we know, there's nothing wrong with me at all.
但现在我们知道了 我一点毛病都没有
He told us you forbidded him from ever contacting us.
他告诉我们 你禁止他再联♥系♥我们
We're inviting first team, Faye.
我们要邀请第一队上场了 菲
Well?
怎么说
It's true. I did.
没错 是我禁止的
Why would you do that?
你为什么要做那种事
Because I could see how close you all were getting,
因为我看出你们的关系变得越来越亲密
and I knew it wasn't going to last between Lou and me.
我心里清楚我跟卢之间不可能长久
I did it to protect you.
我那么做是为了保护你们
Cameras are ready, Faye.
摄像机都准备好了 菲
Will you give us a second?! We are very busy
你能给我们一点时间吗 我们正忙着
blaming our mother for everything!
把一切过错都怪罪到妈妈头上
This is very, very important! Go, go, go!
这事非常 非常重要 滚 快滚
You two are adults.
你们已经是成年人了
You're goddamned baked.
你们现在嗑药嗑高了
If your lives are a mess, you figure it out.
如果你们的人生一团糟 自己想办法解决
She's right, you know.
其实她说得对
Instead of sitting around being angry at your mom,
我当年可没有消沉下去 怨恨你们的妈妈
I decided to buy some land in the country
我决定去乡下买♥♥一块地
and focus my energy on growing a real orchard.
把精力都放在了开♥发♥果园上
And now, I just kick back and wait for La Croix to call.
现在我回来了 等着汽水行业巨头给我打电♥话♥
You can't solve your problems by blaming the past.
怪罪过去 并不能解决问题
Then how do we solve them?
那到底要怎么解决
You have a kid.
你有个孩子
Be a good parent.
当个好母亲
Break the cycle.
打破恶循环
It's too late.
太迟了
Vernon's her father.
她的父亲是傻♥逼♥弗南
Tallulah's headed straight for the pole.
塔卢拉的人生注定已经毁了
What about me?
那我呢
I don't have a kid.
我没有孩子
You were such a giving child.
你以前是个很有奉献精神的孩子
It's true.
是真的
She used to dump her dinner in the toilet
她以前经常把晚餐倒在马桶里
because she felt bad that it only ever got to eat poop.
因为马桶只能吃屎 她觉得心里不好受
Maybe you're supposed to help other people.
或许你的使命是帮助他人
Help people.
帮助他人
Okay.
好吧
In fact, you've already started by helping me do something
实际上 你已经开始了 你帮我做了一件
that I've wanted to do for years:
我多年前就想做的事
have sex with your mom one last time.
那就是跟你们的妈妈最后做一次爱
Your friends are so sophisticated.
你的朋友们太高端了
You know, my only friends are
我的朋友们完全不一样
this divorced girl with citrus blindness
比如一个对柑橘类水果分不清的离婚女孩
and a redheaded doctor who might be a legal imbecile.
一个可能是白♥痴♥的红头发医生
Are they, uh, available tomorrow?
他们明天还有空吗
I'm not bringing you around my friends again.
我不会再让你接触我的朋友们了
What?
什么
They didn't like me?
他们不喜欢我吗
You behaved like a complete rube.
你表现得跟个乡巴佬一样
You were our redheaded doctor!
你就是我们圈子里的红发白♥痴♥医生
Jimmy, I moved across the world on purpose.
吉米 我是故意穿越大洋来到这里的
All you do is remind me of the past.
但你却只会让我想起我不堪的过去
Bye, Jimmy.
再见 吉米
Wait.
等等
Can we still go to JPL?
我们还能去喷气推进实验室吗
I want to see the spider robot.
我想看那个蜘蛛机器人
Right? It's like getting drunk on salsa.
对吧 就像喝萨尔萨辣酱喝醉了
Oh, um, Whitney texted the okay.
威特妮发短♥信♥说没问题
She really, really likes you.
她真的真的很喜欢你
Oh, that's such good news.
真是个好消息
Also, they refunded me the seven bucks for The Babadook.
并且 他们把观看《鬼书》的7块钱费用退给我了
Suckers!
傻♥逼♥们
Good job, you. She's a tough nut to crack.
好样的 要搞定她可不容易
I had to go deep.
我不得不使出浑身解数
Really knuckle down.
真正地"逼"出成果
Boomtown.
爽爆了
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表