Gary Sinise and the Lieutenant Dan Band are playing
加里·西尼斯和丹中尉乐队在演奏
the San Pedro Lobster Chomp!
《圣佩德罗龙虾大餐》
I'm not leaving, Edgar.
我不会离开的 埃德加
I'm staying here.
我就待在这
Forever.
永远
For...
永...
eh...
永...
ver...
远远...
Shit!
我♥操♥
She's crazy, Jimmy.
她疯了 吉米
How about I get my go bag
不如我把紧急行李包拿上
and we both just move to the Safari Inn in Burbank?
我们搬到伯班克的赛法瑞旅馆吧
We can't do that. I've done it before.
不行 我以前就这么做过
One time we found a nest of camel spiders on base,
有一次我在基地发现一窝骆驼蛛
so we packed up, hit the entrance with a truck-bomb,
所以我们就打包好行李 用汽车炸♥弹♥轰炸了大门
and pretended the Taliban did it.
假装是塔♥利♥班♥干的
What were they gonna say?
他们能说什么
We're almost ready for you, Jimmy!
我们这边差不多好了 吉米
I cannot believe she'd threaten my job like this.
真不敢相信她会像这样威胁我的工作
Why isn't she at her job?
她为什么没去工作
She's told her clients she's in Europe.
她告诉她的客户她在欧洲
Jimmy. That's compromising material.
吉米 那可是重磅致命信息
Blackmail her.
敲诈她
I'm out.
我走了
Save yourself.
你自己保重
What?
什么
Where's the box spring?
弹簧床垫去哪了
Down there.
下面啊
Why the sad face, Puppy?
为什么一脸悲伤啊 亲爱的
You still worried I'm coming upstairs to nuke your interview?
你还担心我会上楼破坏你的采访吗
No, because I have my own nuke.
不 因为我也有核武器了
It's a text to Slim,
就是发短♥信♥告诉三姆
Shit-Show, and Honey Cake,
屎斯秀和蜜糕
revealing that you are not in Europe.
告诉他们你不在欧洲
Complete with a time-stamped photo.
就用这张有时间标记的照片
Leave now or I will expose you
现在离开 否则我就揭发
as the fraud you are.
你是个大骗子
Boom.
炸了吧
New rule,
新规矩
no matter what happens,
无论发生什么
we don't ruin profesh shit for each other.
我们都不能毁了对方的事业
Truce?
休战
Truce.
休战
So, are we all good?
所以 我们之间没事了吧
Oh, hold on.
等一下
Yeah, we're good.
好了 没事了
Your lemon tree, on the other hand...
不过你的柠檬树...
What?
什么
Oh, Juicy.
可怜的汁汁
Uh, she's not leaving,
她不会离开的
but it's fine, this is fine.
但是没事 没问题
You trust that she's gonna stay down there?
你相信她会老老实实待在下面吗
I don't trust her to drive a bumper car.
她开碰碰车我都不放心
Don't screw me here. I cannot jeopardize
别坑我 我不能毁了
my longstanding relationship with People,
跟《人物》杂♥志♥的长♥期♥合作关系
which dates back to when they asked me for a quote
这段关系可以追溯到他们要引用我说的
that Ben Affleck did deserve to be 2002's Sexiest Man Alive,
"本·阿弗莱克才该是2002年最性感男士得主"这句话上
even though, let's be honest, it's like somebody put
虽然 说实话 那就像是有人
Tom Brady's chin on Rachel Maddow.
把汤姆·布兰迪的下巴接到了瑞秋·玛多的脸上
Well, let's just say
这么说吧
that she and I have reached a détente.
她和我达成了缓和关系
Good boy.
好样的
Okay, we ready?
好了 准备好了吗
So, Genevieve, as you know,
简妮维 你也知道
the book release is next week,
这本书下周发布
and we're making a big push at the Romance and Erotica Book Expo.
我们准备在"浪漫和情♥色♥文学书展"上大力推广
So this will time to drop with that.
所以这次采访将完美配合我们的营销
Yes, thanks.
好的 谢谢
So, Jimmy, what inspired your book?
吉米 是什么激发了你创作这本书的灵感
The Width of a Peach was borne
《桃色世家》脱胎于
of the sensual stories I wrote as a boy.
我少年时期写的一篇肉文
See, Manchester was a harsh place for a sensitive child
曼彻斯特对一个敏感的孩子来说是个残酷的地方
who managed to escape rat attack,
他成功地逃脱了鼠灾
cholera, laudanum overdose,
霍乱 鸦♥片♥酊过量使用
and coming across an unexploded German ordnance.
以及一枚未爆♥炸♥的德国炸♥弹♥
But armed with a notebook and a piece of lead,
但利用一本笔记本和一支铅笔
I would hide under the covers,
我可以藏在隐蔽处
using language to express my forbidden desires.
用语言表达我的禁忌欲望
What? Why am I awake?
什么 我为什么醒着
Why were you asleep?
你为什么在睡觉
It's like 2:00 in the afternoon.
现在都下午2点了
I was at my job till 6:00 a.m.
我一直加班到早上6点
I did night work so long, it turned into day.
夜班持续太久 直接就到白天了
What happened to you?
你是怎么了
I fell down the hill behind Jimmy's-- long story.
我从吉米家后面的山上摔下来了 一言难尽
Basically,
大体来说
there's a real fubar situation over there.
那里乱成一团了
Did that round tweenager show up begging again?
那个圆乎乎的小孩又来乞讨了
Just throw lemons at his belly
朝着他的肚子扔柠檬
till he runs back to his side of the block.
直到他跑回他那边就好了
Gretchen's there. What?!
格雷琴在那 什么
And she's acting like a Japanese ghost.
她就像日本女鬼贞子一样
It is so spooky.
让人毛骨悚然
God, I've been so distracted at my job.
天啊 我的注意力都在工作上了
I thought Gretchen was in Eagle Rock boning that hunk.
我还以为格雷琴在鹰岩区搞那个大块头
What hunk?
什么大块头
Some married guy. They hump in cars.
某个已婚男士 他们车震了
See, this is why we need to start a group text.
瞧吧 所以我们才需要建个群发消息
I keep starting a chain but no one responds.
我不断发链式消息 但是没人回应
You guys probably aren't getting them because my phone's so old.
你们可能没收到 因为我的手♥机♥是老款了
Yes. That's why no one's responding.
没错 正因此才没人回应
Anyway, I can't go back into that crazy house.
总之 我不能回到那个疯窝
It's triggering me.
那里会触发我的恐惧
It's like when Dad moved out and no one told me,
这就像我爸搬走了 却没人告诉我
and then, one day,
然后有一天
there was a new guy living in Mom's master suite.
有一个陌生男人住进了我妈的主卧
You got to call Gretchen and get her to leave Jimmy's,
你得打给格雷琴让她离开吉米家
but don't tell her I told you she's there.
但千万别告诉她是我说的她在那里
Obviously.
当然了
Hey, girl.
亲爱的
Hey. What you up to?
亲 你干什么去了
I just woke up and you weren't here,
我刚醒来 发现你不在
so I thought, "Hey, where's Gretchen?"
我就想"格雷琴哪儿去了"
and then I thought, "Probably with that married guy,"
又一想"可能跟那个已婚男在一起呢"
and then I thought, "Good one, Linds. You're not as stupid
再一想"真聪明 琳赛 你并不像
as your swimming teacher keeps saying you are."
你的游泳老师说得那么蠢"
Want to hang out?
想一起出去逛逛吗
Hang out where?
去哪里逛
It depends where you are.
那得看你在哪儿了
Like, you're not at Jimmy's or anything?
你不在吉米家吧
Too much. Shit.
露馅了 该死
I'm at home.
我在家呢
Where home? Here home.
哪个家 这个家
Where are you exactly? Linds...
你到底在哪里 琳子
I live with Jimmy, just like I have for a long time.
我和吉米一起住 一直都是这样啊
But...
可是
I thought you lived here? What?
你不是住在我家吗 什么
When did I live at your house?
我什么时候住你家了
You've been here for a few months.
你都住在这里好几个月了
Oh, Puppy, if I live at your house,
小亲亲 如果我真住在你家
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表