We DM all the time. Look.
我们经常互发私信 你看
Oh, shoot.
糟了
I forgot I have to go do this thing with Ben Folds.
我忘了我得去跟本·弗茨一起做件事
Who's Ben Folds?
本·弗茨是谁
Promise you'll never repeat that in public.
向我保证你以后永远不在公共场合问这个问题
Okay. I'll see you later.
好了 回头见
Hey, Doug. Edgar. Doug Benson.
你好 道格 埃德加 我是道格·本森
Quick call before I board a flight to Davos.
在我乘飞机去达沃斯前 迅速跟你通个话
I'm hosting a forum on building investor confidence
我要主持一个论♥坛♥ 讨论如何在内战后的摩尔多瓦
in post- civil war Moldova.
重树投资者的信心
Wait. There's a civil war in Moldova?
等等 摩尔多瓦发生了内战吗
Not yet, but we're aiming for March.
目前还没有 但三月可能就有了
Listen, you're gonna be doing
听我说 从今以后你要专门
all the high- concept sketches from now on.
做高概念的喜剧小品
I'm moving Max over to episode development.
我要把麦克斯调到单集开♥发♥部
But you have my full confidence.
但我对你很有信心
Okay, got to run.
好了 我得走了
Deep state never sleeps.
暗深势力永不安分
I got your text.
我收到你的短♥信♥了
Uh, what he's having, but a triple.
我也要他在喝的东西 不过要三倍的酒
He's having a triple. Right.
他这已经是三倍的了 好吧
So make mine... nine.
那我要 九倍的
Sorry your dumb radio show was mean to you.
抱歉那个电台节目对你很刻薄
I thought I could be the one writer
我本以为我可以成为唯一一个
to elevate the romance genre.
提升爱情小说地位的人
Your book elevated the only thing it needed to: my dick.
你的书提升了它唯一需要提升的东西 我的性♥欲♥
And what's with the dress?
你穿这裙子是怎么回事
Are you starting a Serge Gainsbourg cover band?
你是要成立一个赛日·甘斯布的翻唱乐队吗
No, I just had to go to this stupid thing in Eagle Rock.
不是 我不得不参加鹰岩区的一个很傻的活动
All things in Eagle Rock are stupid.
鹰岩区的一切都傻兮兮的
What was it, runny cheese tasting at the Converse store?
是什么 匡威店举办的松软芝士品尝活动吗
It's called international night,
叫做国际之夜活动
with that guy, Boone, and his daughter.
跟那个叫布恩的和他女儿一起
If you have to be somewhere...
如果你得赶去某个地方...
Mm, no. I have this work thing, but...
不用 我的确有件工作上的事 但...
nobody will care if I'm a little late.
就算我迟到 也没人会在乎
Gretch, where are you?
格雷琴 你在哪儿
Ben's hella late.
本到现在都没来
You said this dude was professional.
你说过这家伙做事很专业
This was supposed to be our big opportunity.
这本该是我们的大好机会
Where is this fool?!
那个白♥痴♥在哪儿
Where are you?! Ugh!
你又在哪儿 该死的
Hey, guys!
你们好啊
There he is.
他来了
You ready to rock?
你准备好疯狂摇滚了吗
I am indeed.
那当然了
Can I offer you boys a tooch of rug?
你们需要来点"地毯"吗
Rug? That doesn't sound right.
地毯 那听上去不太对
Hey, Ben, are you...?
话说 本 你是...
Holy shit! Holy shit!
我了个大操 我了个大操
Are you okay? Dude, your head!
你没事吧 老兄 你的头
I'm fine.
我没事
After the restaurant, I stayed me had some couple Manhattan.
在餐厅见面后 我又喝了些曼哈顿鸡尾酒
And then blue drink.
然后是蓝色的酒
That was yesterday.
那是昨天的事了
Well, then why was I in Griffith Park tomorrow?
那我第二天怎么会出现在格里菲斯公园
All right, let's do this.
好了 我们开始吧
All right. Uh, don't worry about it.
好的 别担心
Who puts drinks on a piano? Two, three, six.
什么人会把酒放在钢琴上 二 三 六
I can't hear it. I can't hear it.
我听不到声音啊 听不到
It's in the key of E, guys.
是E调哦 各位
I have to tell you something.
我必须告诉你一件事
I came by your house the other day
我那天去你家了
and saw you doing some chick on the couch.
然后看到你在沙发上干一个女人
So who was the nasty slizz?
那个下流的荡♥妇♥是谁
Uh, well, that was Katherine, my old friend from home,
那是凯瑟琳 是我在老家认识的一个老朋友
but she's not nasty.
但她并不下流
I mean, boring, sure.
不过真的很无趣
She's unbearably annoying.
她真是烦人得要命
Completely reeking of unearned snobbery.
完全一副势利眼
She's an entertainment lawyer,
她是娱乐行业的律师
that noble calling.
非常体面的职业
That's what John Adams was, wasn't he?
约翰·亚当斯当年也是干这行的 对吧
Excuse me. Is this chair free?
不好意思 这椅子有人坐吗
Does it look like it's free?
看上去像是没人坐吗
Obviously my bag is sitting there, idiot.
显然我的包坐在上面呢 白♥痴♥
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表