but we're not really friends.
但我们并不是真正的朋友
How come? I don't know, I just feel like
为什么 我也不知道 我就是觉得
when I'm at work, I need to keep shit locked down.
在公♥司♥ 我得把真实的自己隐藏起来
Sounds like Work Lindsay sucks.
听起来职场的琳赛很无趣
So, what you're saying is
那你的意思是
I should just be myself, and they'll want to be my friends?
我应该做真实的自己 他们就都想做我的朋友了
Uh, okay! Sounds great!
好吧 听起来不错
Call you later. Have fun with that "D" for me.
稍后再打给你 替我♥操♥得愉快
Jimmy?
吉米
Are you okay? Edgar, last night I had a revelation.
你还好吗 埃德加 昨晚我顿悟了
Gretchen clearly brought that man home for my benefit.
格雷琴把那男人带回家显然是因为我
I thought she brought him home to have sex with him.
我以为她把他带回家是为了和他上♥床♥
That's what she wanted us to think.
她想让我们这么认为
I mean, they absolutely did have sex. A lot.
虽然他们绝对做♥爱♥了 做了很多次
The noises were highly disturbing.
那声音真的很烦人
And he's a screamer. But then around 3:00 a.m.,
他真的很能叫♥床♥ 但是大约凌晨3点的时候
I realized it was a false flag.
我意识到那是个幌子
They could have had sex anywhere, so why here?
他们能在任何地方做♥爱♥ 那为什么要在这里呢
Because she hates you? That's what I thought.
因为她恨你 我原本也是这么想的
But then, around 4:00 a.m., I realized, no,
但之后 在凌晨4点左右 我意识到不是这样的
it is because she loves me.
是因为她爱我
So I am not leaving this house
所以在我揭穿她的诡计之前
until I blow the lid off her ruse.
我是不会离开这里的
What about the book expo? It's your book release.
那书展怎么办 你的新书要发布了
Staying here is far more important.
待在这里更为重要
Well, it sounds like you have a lot going on
听起来你正面临很多事
and just need a friend to talk through it with.
正需要一个好朋友来聊一聊
Why don't we go get some steaks, have a nice Cab, and...
不如我们去吃些牛排 喝点啤酒
we can hash it out? I didn't start listening
好好聊聊 想想办法 直到你说"牛排和啤酒"
until "Steaks and Cab," But yes, very smart.
我才开始认真听 但是这个主意不错
Edgar, you're not as dumb as I think you are.
埃德加 你没我想的那么笨嘛
Thanks.
谢谢夸奖
So, I'm at Coachella,
我在科契拉
and Hozier kicks me out of his trailer,
霍兹尔把我赶出了他的拖车
and I'm already sore,
我很受伤
and then there's Father John Misty,
之后约翰·米斯迪神父
all cranked up and ready to go, so I'm like,
性趣满满准备来一发 所以我就想
all right, I guess we're doing this.
好吧 那就来干吧
Are you done?
你闹完了吗
Item four.
第四项
Nice sex moves.
那个体♥位♥真不错
You're pretty limber for an old guy.
你这老家伙还挺柔软
And loud.
也很能吼
Can't you hang for a bit?
你不能多留一会吗
Okay.
好吧
It's just...
只是...
I know we're both grown-ups, but...
我知道我们都是成年人了 可是
I have some residual...
我有些残留的...
murder feelings.
杀人的感觉
I feel like it starts with a "G."
感觉那词开头是"内"
Gauche. Gout?
内向 内痛风
Guilt? That sounds wrong.
内疚 听起来不像
Guilt.
内疚
Yeah.
没错
Guilt.
内疚
I have guilt on Olivia.
我对奥利维亚感到内疚
I don't feel like I'm using it right.
感觉我好像用得不对
She texted you yesterday.
她昨天给你发短♥信♥
That's why I bailed.
所以我溜走了
Sorry for snooping.
抱歉我偷看了
I'm a stinker. It's my fault.
我是个讨厌的家伙 是我的错
I've been trying to keep her out of this.
我一直不想将她卷入进来
Do you love her? Of course I love her.
你爱她吗 我当然爱她
Then aren't you worried about having to face her
那你难道不担心 我们刚在她家做过爱
knowing we just had sex in her house?
然后要怎么面对她吗
Why'd you bring that up?
你为什么要提起这个
I'm just trying to be real, dude.
我只是想做人真实一点 老兄
I mean... not to be gross,
不是我要恶心你
but at some point she's gonna come home,
可终有一刻她将回到家
get in bed, and what, lie in it?
上♥床♥ 躺在我们刚做过的地方
Jesus, Gretchen! What?
老天 格雷琴 怎么
She is. She's gonna lie right in it.
她会的 她会直接躺在上面
No, she isn't.
不 她不会
She sleeps here with you, doesn't she?
她和你一起睡在这里 对吧
I mean, every now and then. Enough to keep her toys here.
偶尔吧 足以让她把玩具留在这里
What?! I found one of her toys yesterday.
什么 我昨天发现一个她的玩具
So? They're all over the house.
那又怎样 家里到处都是她的玩具
What does that have to do with anything? I don't know!
那又有什么关系 我不知道
I'm just not thrilled about the idea of getting into your bed
我只是一想到上了你的床
and seeing Olivia's pubes everywhere.
到处是奥利维亚的阴毛 就没性趣了
She doesn't have pubes!
她没有阴毛
And I just said that.
我居然说了这话
Okay.
好吧
You know what? Forget it!
你猜怎么着 就当我没说
I shouldn't have said anything!
我什么都不该说的
Where's your other bathroom?
你家另外的一个洗手间呢
Just out there! You psycho!
就在外面 你个神经病
Psycho you!
你才神经病
So, you see, this can only mean
所以 这只可能意味着
that her levels of anger are accelerating.
她的怒气在逐步升级
She went from pure rage to sex revenge in record time.
她从单纯的怒火飞速发展成性♥爱♥报复
Our inevitable reunion can't be far off.
我们必然的复合不会太远了
This sounds like an uncert...
这听起来不确定...
Plus, a family of raccoons has taken residence in the box spring
还有 一家子浣熊在格雷琴扔到院子里的
Gretchen jettisoned into the yard,
弹簧床垫上安家了
so that's a dangerous wild card.
所以这是危险的未知因素
Why do you think she did that?
你觉得她为什么那么做
Like, I wonder if there's some deeper meaning...
我在想这里面是不是有更深层的含义
And Book Lady can't seem to understand why I must stay here
出版社那位小姐似乎不能理解我为什么必须留下
and forgo The Romance and Erotica Book Expo.
放弃"浪漫和情♥色♥文学书展"
God, that's a bad name.
天呐 这名字真蠢
You'd think a room full of writers could do better.
一般人还以为一屋子作家能取个更好的名字呢
Where the hell is our waiter?
我们的服务生哪儿去了
This mediocre Nebbiolo isn't gonna refill itself.
这杯平庸的内比奥罗酒可不会自己续杯
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Jimmy, I've got to say something here.
吉米 我必须说几句话
We've lived together for...
我们一起住了大概...
what, four years now?
有四年了吧
Hey, no. Look at me. Jimmy.
不 看着我 吉米
Look at me.
看着我
I care about you. Jimmy!
我关心你 吉米
What's up, ladies?
还好吗 姑娘们
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Vernon and... Paul?
弗南和 保罗吗
Why do you look so...
你为什么看着这么...
like that?
那副鬼样子
Generally: Men's Rights Activism.
大体上是因为 男权活动
Specifically: Signaling.
具体来说 是发出信♥号♥♥
Tells people I have my shit together.
告诉人们老子已经振作起来了
I cuss now.
我现在说脏话了
Sorry, guys, but we were just in the middle of something.
不好意思 我们正谈事情呢
Bec forbade me from ever seeing him again.
贝卡禁止我再见他
You know, on account of loyalty and junk.
因为什么忠诚之类的废话
So, one day we're both online,
有一天我们两个都在上网
playing League of Legends, and I realized
在玩《英雄联盟》 我突然意识到
I miss the little cuck.
我想念这个绿帽男了
Reformed cuckold.
是焕然一新的绿帽男
Why don't you two join us?
不如你们加入我们吧
Wait, but we were just starting...
等等 我们正要开始...
Hell, yeah, four-way bro-down?
当然好啦 四人兄弟之夜
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表