then where's all my stuff?
那我的东西都在哪儿
I don't know.
我不知道
I thought...
我以为...
You farted on my couch, right?
你在我的沙发上放过屁 对吧
You're very tired.
你累晕了吧
I did night work for so long.
我上了好久的夜班
I know.
我知道
Get some sleep, sweetie.
好好睡一觉吧 亲爱的
Okay. Bye, Gretchen.
好的 拜 格雷琴
So... what did you learn?
你了解到什么了
I don't know what's real.
我分不清♥真♥假了
I write till 4:00 or 5:00 a.m.
我经常写作到凌晨4点或5点
At dawn, I make my way down to the reservoir,
黎明时分 我会前往水库
where the street vendors hawk mangos y papayas.
那里的小贩们叫卖♥♥着芒果啊 木瓜啊
From them, I draw both sustenance
从他们那里 我不但获取了食物
and cultural inspiration.
还获取了文化灵感
Where's bitch?!
贱♥人♥在哪
She's not here.
她不在这里
You texted us that she was here.
你刚发短♥信♥说她在这里
Now-now either you're lying
要么是你在骗人
or MetroPCS is lying,
要么是手♥机♥运营商在骗人
and I know MetroPCS ain't got no angle here.
我知道运营商根本没理由骗我们
What? No. Uh, I was going to,
什么 没有 我本来要发
but I hit the blue send-to-trash button.
但我按的是蓝色删除键
And, clearly, I haven't used my phone in a few months.
显然我好几个月没用过手♥机♥了
Listen, fellas, you have to vacate.
听着 兄弟们 你们必须离开
People magazine's interviewing me.
《人物》杂♥志♥正在采访我
No shit?
不是吧
Crossing.
串场下
The cover story you did on the Hannah Montana reunion
你们做的《汉娜·蒙塔娜》剧组重聚封面故事
made me cry.
把我感动哭了
Billy Ray is so proud of Miley.
比利·雷太为麦莉骄傲了
Thanks.
谢谢
Who are you guys?
你们是谁来着
We really need a better publicist.
我们真的需要一个好点的公♥关♥专家
Speak of the bitch.
说到那贱♥人♥
Crossing.
退场
All right, see you in a bit, fellas.
稍后再见 兄弟们
No! No, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不不不
You lied to us!
你骗了我们
You have not been in Europe.
你根本没去欧洲
I was.
我去了
I just got back.
我刚回来
Honestly, Europe was a dream.
说真的 欧洲就像一场美梦
So many bicycles and castles.
那么多单车和城♥堡♥
One afternoon, in South Berlin,
有一天下午 我在柏林南部
I watched an old woman play harmonium
看一位老妇人演奏小风琴
while a stray dog ate a cheese sandwich out of my hand.
一条流浪狗把我手里的奶酪三明治吃掉了
There are no stray dogs in Berlin.
柏林根本没有流浪狗
The animal welfare system is tight.
那里的动物福利体系很完善
It was the old lady's dog.
是那个老妇人的狗
What kind of cheese was on that sandwich?
三明治上是哪种奶酪
Resspelutchenbidenzer.
瑞斯普菠萝菠萝蜜
Bitch, we know you've been here this whole time!
贱♥人♥ 我们知道你一直都在这里
Yeah, Jimmy texted us and he ratted you out pretty hard.
没错 吉米发短♥信♥狠狠告发了你
Damn it, Jimmy!
该死的 吉米
You said you befriended Fatboy Slim on our behalf.
你说你为了我们和流线胖小子交了朋友
Okay, guys, but think about that--
好吧 不过你们好好想想
what does that even mean?
那到底是什么意思
You are the worst--
你是最差劲的
and I mean worst-- publicist I have ever met!
我见过最最差劲的公♥关♥专家
And my dad is friends with Paul Manafort!
要知道我爸和保罗·马纳福特是朋友
We needed you.
我们那么需要你
Do you even know what's going on right now?
你知道我们现在是什么情况吗
No.
不知道
You want to tell her?
你来告诉她吗
You tell her.
你告诉她吧
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
Turns out Zachary is
原来扎克瑞
45 years old!
已经45岁了
Honey Nutz is 45?
蜜蛋45岁了
We can't have a 45-year-old in the group! This is a crisis!
我们的组合不能有个45岁的 这是大危机
The other day he was freestyling about
那天他在即兴说唱中不小心说到
how the Challenger explosion really messed him up,
挑战者号♥爆♥炸♥事件让他精神错乱
and the truth came out.
事实就抖出来了
We needed you,
我们那么需要你
and you were nowhere to be found!
却到处都找不到你
You better have some mind-blowing explanation for lying to us,
你最好有轰炸性的解释 说明骗我们的原因
or we are firing your ass for reals!
否则我们一定开除你这个贱♥人♥
You guys don't even know what happened with Jimmy, do you?
你们根本不知道我和吉米的事吧
No more lies, bitch.
别编了 贱♥人♥
God's truth, stick a needle in my eye.
向上帝起誓 撒谎不得好死
Okay.
听好了
Three months ago Jimmy took me to this spot
三个月前 吉米带我去了
above the Hollywood Bowl,
好莱坞露天剧场上面一个地方
pretending we were looking for murder clues.
假装我们在找谋杀案线索
Who are your favorite erotica authors?
谁是你最喜欢的情♥色♥作家
See, there's a fine line between erotica and litera...
其实 情♥色♥和文学作品仅有一线之隔...
It's, uh...
是...
You're a bad person, Jimmy Shive-Overly.
你是个坏人 吉米·希瓦-奥弗利
You dead, dude.
你死定了 兄弟
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, bye, fellas!
再见 两位
Okay. Uh, where were we? Where were... um...
好了 刚刚说到哪儿了 刚刚...
Oh, God, Lindsay.
天啊 琳赛
Does this mean we're in charge?
这意味着现在一切由我们来负责吗
I can't be in charge of anything.
我负责不了任何东西
I was in charge once in Iraq, and it did not go well.
我曾在伊♥拉♥克♥当过负责人 下场很不好
In fact, that was the last time we did Secret Santa.
实际上 那是我们最后一次玩秘密圣诞老人
Maybe we could get them back together
或许他们在同一屋檐下了
while they're under the same roof!
我们可以让他们重归于好
I wish I'd thought of that
我真希望当年我妈
when Mom was breaking up with Uncle.
和叔叔分手时 我能想到这点
I could have Parent-Trapped them that weekend in Solvang.
在索夫昂的那个周末 我本可以把他们困在一起的
This is scary. Hold me.
这太可怕了 抱我
I'm getting all cranked up. Me, too, bud.
我已经热血沸腾迫不及待了 我也是
Now, make my body feel good.
现在 让我的身体爽一下
What's more important, characters or plot?
角色和剧情 哪个更重要
I think characters are obviously...
我觉得角色显然是...
the essential...
最根本的...
Why don't we finish this at a coffee shop?
我们不如去咖啡厅录完吧
Hi, sweetie.
好啊 亲爱的
Oh, don't mind me.
别介意我
I am not here.
就当我不存在
Hi. I'm Gretchen Cutler, Jimmy's fiancée,
你好 我是格雷琴·卡特勒 吉米的未婚妻
The future Mrs....
也就是未来的...
Is it Shive-Overly?
你是姓希瓦-奥弗利吧
Maybe we'll do one of those hybrid names
或许我们也会取一个现在的小孩子当中
the kids are getting into.
很流行的那种混合姓氏
Cutler-y.
卡特勒利
Shitler.
希♥特♥勒♥
What's going on?
到底怎么回事
I just interviewed him for an hour about his single life.
我刚刚就他的单身生活采访了他一个小时
Single?
单身
Why are they saying you're single, Jimmy?
他们为什么说你是单身
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你又在干什么
Okay. You're right.
好吧 你说得对
I have been acting crazy.
我最近的确很疯狂
But what is it that happened to us, exactly?
但我们之间到底是怎么回事
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表