You don't really see any kind of marine life...
几乎见不到有海洋生物会...
Here is me and Jaclyn at the Old Lahaina Luau.
这是我和杰奎琳在老拉海纳剧院
We sat with two non-Hodgkin lymphoma researchers from Akron.
我们和阿克伦的两个非霍奇金淋巴瘤研究员坐在一起
Oh, and, uh, here we are at Waipu'ilani Beach.
这是我们在怀普兰尼海滩
No more honeymoon photos!
不要再给我们看什么蜜月照片了
Unless it's that one of Jaclyn on that whaling boat
除非是杰奎琳在捕鲸船上
where her titties are all oiled up.
奶♥子♥擦得油光锃亮的照片
That one's highly erotic.
那张真是够色情的
I'm sorry Honey Nutz couldn't make it.
很抱歉蜜蛋没能来
He had to attend his godson's wedding.
他得参加他教子的婚礼
His godson's wedding?
他教子的婚礼
How old is Honey Nutz's godson?
蜜蛋的教子多大了
I'm not sure, that does seem a little weird.
不知道 的确是有点奇怪
Yeah, how does the math work on that?
是啊 怎么算都算不通啊
Oh, yeah. That makes sense. I've always wondered that.
是啊 就是说 我一直都觉得很奇怪
He's young... Yeah, that'sthat's true.
他很年轻 是啊
Well, you fellas seem to be doing great.
你们哥儿几个似乎过得不错啊
I can't believe I didn't even think to ask this earlier.
真不敢相信我没早点问这个问题
How's, um, Gretchen?
格雷琴怎么样
Oh, bitch is great.
那贱♥人♥过得很好
Sucks y'all broke up,
很遗憾你们分手了
but sometimes you got to let a good one go. Yeah.
但有时你不得不放开一个好女人 是啊
Gretchen is thriving.
格雷琴现在过得很好
Great.
好极了
I am happy to hear that.
听你们这么说我很开心
Yeah, oh, I mean, all of her photos from Europe
是啊 从她那些在欧洲拍的照片看来
look like she's having a blast.
她玩得很开心
Europe? Yeah, she went to Europe for work.
欧洲 是啊 她去欧洲出差了
She said the Daft Punk guys let her try on their masks,
她说傻朋克乐队那些家伙还让她戴他们的面具了
but the laser show messed up her phone
但是激光表演把她的手♥机♥弄坏了
so she couldn't get a picture.
所以她没办法拍到照片
How long's she been in Europe?
她去欧洲多久了
Three months, about.
三个月左右
Yeah. Last time we saw her was right before Mahler's Ninth
没错 我们上次见她是去好莱坞露天剧场
at the Hollywood Bowl. Right?
听马♥勒♥第九交响曲之前 对吧
Yeah, I can't believe they have fireworks
是啊 真不敢相信他们居然在
after a symphony about Mahler's daughter's death
讲述马♥勒♥女儿之死 马♥勒♥即将面临的死亡
and his impending death and the death of tonality itself.
以及音调之死的交响乐之后放烟花
But hey, modern audiences want that razzle dazzle.
不过 现代观众就追求这些乱七八糟的东西
Good-ass mushroom polenta, too.
蘑菇玉米粥也不错
Goodass mushroom polenta. So good.
蘑菇玉米粥确实不错 太好吃了
So yummy. It's usually...
太美味了 通常...
Three months, huh?
三个月是吗
Right. Very yummy. It's a little crusty, a little crusty.
是啊 很美味 有点脆 有一点点
Mats, everyone.
各位 收好垫子
Bye, Ty!
再见 泰
Thanks for the bagel. And the oral sex.
多谢你给的百吉饼 以及你奉献的口♥交♥
You're not driving, are you?
你不开车吧
Oh, no.
没事
Gretchen's 100.
格雷琴绝对没醉
Just had a wee bit of wine.
只喝了一丁点酒
Smell you later, Cochise.
晚点再"闻"你 科奇斯
Boone. Can you do me a favor and take Gretchen home?
布恩 你能帮忙把格雷琴送回家吗
She lives right by you.
她就住你家附近
Call Uber, like a normal person.
跟普罗大众一样叫优步吧
No, they stopped picking me up months ago
不行 他们几个月前就不载我了
'cause I tried to get my driver to drag race Angelyne.
因为我曾试图让司机穿女装扮成安吉琳
Fine.
好吧
But no pee breaks and no pit stops.
但中途绝不停车 管你要吐还是要撒尿
I was supposed to be back in Eagle Rock hours ago.
我几个小时前就该回鹰岩区了
Eagle Rock!
鹰岩区
Dork.
呆子
You are a gem.
你真是太好了
Can we go now,
我们能走了吗
or you guys still need to do hand stuff?
还是你们要来个兄弟碰手仪式什么的
Get out of here.
快走吧
Careful.
路上小心
Bye, Boonie.
再见 小布
♪Bill collector called today♪
♪收账人今天打来电♥话♥♪
♪Shove♪
♪见鬼去♪
♪The IRS is on my case♪
♪国税局查上了我♪
♪Shove♪
♪见鬼去♪
♪My boss says I should comb my hair♪
♪老板说我该梳梳头♪
♪Shove♪
♪见鬼去♪
♪My father says I'm going nowhere...♪
♪老爸说我一事无成♪
Uh, I'm right over here.
我就住这里
Uh, the real ugly one.
很丑那栋
Look at that stupid-ass car.
瞧那辆破车
Hey! Small dick!
嘿 小鸡♥巴♥
Show me your micro...
让我看看你的微型...
Drive! Drive! What?
快开 快开 什么
Drive! Stop hitting me!
快开 别打我了
I don't even know you.
我都不认识你
Drive! No!
快开 不要
No!
不要
Jimmy!
吉米
Oh, my God!
天呐
Where are the two of you not having sex?
怎么你们两个到处做♥爱♥
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
I'm... I'm dropping off Gretchen's stuff.
我 我把格雷琴的东西送来
Well, the last thing Gretchen needs right now
格雷琴现在最不需要的
is to see your dumb face.
就是看到你的蠢货脸
I thought you said she was fine.
你不是说她很好吗
Well, she's not.
她不好
Okay? You devastated her.
好吗 你把她摧毁了
She didn't leave this apartment for months.
她几个月都没迈出过公♥寓♥大门一步
And this is not a good apartment.
何况这并不是什么高级公♥寓♥
Well, then, clearly,
那么很显然
Gretchen needs to face her anger
格雷琴需要面对她的愤怒
so she can finally be at peace.
这样她才能寻求到内心的安宁
What time do you think she'll be home?
你觉得她几点会回来
'Cause I can wait.
我可以等
No! No!
不 不行
No! Jimmy, we're doing things.
不行 吉米 我们正在"办事"呢
Stay away from her or I will murder you. I will!
离她远点 不然我杀了你 我绝对会的
I've done it before.
我以前就杀过人
I think I hate him,
我觉得我讨厌他了
and I've never hated anyone before.
我以前可从没讨厌过任何人
Not even that drill sergeant who called me "Egg."
哪怕是那个叫我"蛋蛋"的教官
Oh. Poor Egg.
可怜的蛋蛋
Hey, all that fighting got me cranked up.
话说 吵架吵得我"性致盎然"
Yeah, okay.
那就来吧
Cool place.
不错的地方
It's always nice to see my buddies from the Korean War.
能见到朝鲜战争时期的老朋友真不错
Why are you being such a dick?
你为什么这么混♥蛋♥
Let me see.
让我想一下
Because I didn't want to give a strange, drunk girl a ride home
因为我不乐意送一个喝醉了的陌生女孩回家
and now she's dragged me to a terrible bar.
并且现在她把我拖进了一家稀烂的酒吧
It's always the same, as soon as I'm around a Ty girl.
故事总在不断重复 只要我一遇上泰的女人
either it's A: warn her that Ty sucks,
要么就是 警告她泰是个烂人
or B: be forced into building a relationship
要么就是 被迫和一个我这辈子
with someone I'm never gonna see again.
都不会再见的人建立关系
Just so you know, it's not my first go-around with Ty.
告诉你一声 这可不是我第一次跟泰在一起
You're back for seconds?
你居然还吃回头草
Damn, either he really likes you,
靠 要么是他真的很喜欢你
or you are super messed up.
要么就是你的脑子大有问题
I like to think both.
我觉得二者皆有
I once got a DUI bringing him tacos.
我有次醉酒给他送玉米卷被交♥警♥抓了
You're Tragic Taco Girl?
你就是那个悲催的玉米卷姑娘吗
Holy shit!
我♥操♥
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表