He must've drove back to England.
他肯定开车回英国了
Whoa. Okay.
哇 好吧
Thanks.
谢谢
I saw everything!
我全都看到了
Since this is obviously over, I'll just be honest.
既然这已经结束了 我就说实话吧
I was gonna bang that chick.
我本来打算上那个妞的
Okay.
好吧
So, what would you say your most pressing style needs are right now?
你觉得你现在最紧迫的时尚需求是什么
Trends.
时尚趋势
I need to be told what the trends are going to be.
我需要有人来告诉我时尚趋势将是什么
Like... what are people wearing in Japan next year? Hmm?
比如 日本人明年会穿什么衣服
Also, been really feeling poopy pants these days.
并且 最近觉得屎尿裤风格很不错
No autographs.
不签名
You need to go!
你得走人
You guys are out of Goldfish, by the way.
顺便说下 你们的小金鱼干酪吃完了
Can I help you? Um, sorry.
有什么事要帮忙吗 抱歉
That's my...
她是我的...
Sorry.
抱歉
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I tried to go outside,
我试过走出去了
but it's boring as shit.
但实在无聊透顶
It's just busses
大街上只有公车
and old Asian ladies with the wheelie carts.
以及推着小车的亚洲老妇人
When did sounds get so loud, yo?
什么时候声音变得这么大了
Anyway, so I came here.
不说了 于是我就来了这里
What are you guys doing? Gretchen!
你们在干什么 格雷琴
I need you to listen to me.
我需要你仔细听我说
I cannot be your only person.
我不能成为你的唯一
Why not? Gretchen,
为什么不行 格雷琴
this is my place of business.
这是我工作的地方
Go.
离开
But I don't want to go. Go.
但我不想离开
Go. Go.
离开 离开
Go.
离开
Sorry.
抱歉
Mentally ill neighbor.
是我那患精神病的邻居
Thanks, Obama.
谢了啊 奥巴马
Oh, good! You're done!
真好 你忙完了
What are we gonna do now?
我们接下来要去做什么
Have you been out here the whole time?!
你一直在这里等着吗
Yeah, just like three hours.
是啊 也就等了三个小时
You told me to wait outside.
你叫我在外面等着的
I introduced this cabbie to Jack FM.
我向这位出租车司机介绍了杰克FM电台
He loves it!
他超爱的
Not that Jack would care.
当然 杰克也不在乎
That guy does not play by society's rules.
那家伙不遵守社会规则
I meant go outside into the world.
我是叫你出去 深入到这个世界中
You are losing your shit
你简直是疯了
and moping about your ex-boyfriend, but...
因为你的前男友而消沉 但...
Not "Ex," He's not my ex-boyfriend.
不是"前" 他不是我前男友
We're still technically engaged.
严格说来我们依然是订婚关系
Are you goddamn kidding me?
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我呢
I don't know! Who knows?!
我不知道 谁知道呢
You don't know!
你也不知道
Do you know?
你知道吗
You are my best friend in the entire world.
你是我在这世上最好的朋友
We share a toothbrush.
我们共用一把牙刷
We do?
真的吗
But you can't come home tonight.
但你今晚不能回家
I can go anywhere.
我想去哪儿就去哪儿
I know, let's go kill someone.
我知道了 我们去杀人吧
Focus! Okay.
精神集中点 好的
That's better. Babe,
好多了 宝贝
this is for your own good.
这是为了你自己好
I am only going to say this once:
我只会说一次
Gretchen, it's been...
格雷琴 已经...
♪ One week since you looked at me ♪
♪距离你上次看我已经过去一周♪
♪ Cocked your head to the side and said "I'm angry" ♪
♪你把头偏向一边 说你很生气♪
♪ Five days since you laughed at me ♪
♪距离你上次嘲笑我已经过去五天♪
♪ You said, "Get back together, come back and see me" ♪
♪你说 复合吧 回来看我♪
♪ Three days since the living room ♪
♪距离上次去客厅已经过去三天♪
♪ Realized it's all my fault, but couldn't tell you ♪
♪我意识到那是我的错 但却无法告诉你♪
♪ Yesterday you'd forgiven me ♪
♪如果是昨天 你一定会原谅我♪
♪ But it'll still be two days till I say I'm sorry ♪
♪但两天内 我绝对不会道歉♪
♪ Hold it now and watch me hoodwink ♪
♪等着看我欺骗你♪
♪ Make yourself think ♪
♪让你以为♪
♪ Think you're looking at Aquaman ♪
♪以为你面前的是海王♪
♪ I summon fish to the dish, although ♪
♪我召唤鱼成为盘中餐♪
♪ I like the Chalet Swiss, I like the sushi ♪
♪我喜欢瑞士小屋 也喜欢寿司♪
♪ 'Cause it's never hits the frying pan, hot like wasabi ♪
♪因为它不用上锅 像青芥末一样辣♪
♪ When I bust rhymes ♪
♪当我开始飚韵词♪
♪ Big like LeAnn Rimes 'cause I'm all about value ♪
♪像莉安·莱姆丝一样大 因为我最看重价值♪
♪ Bert Kaempfert's got the mad hits. ♪
♪波特坎普弗特有热门金曲♪
I can't take it anymore!
我再也受不了了
What's wrong?
怎么了
Well, I just got done with a full day at work.
我刚工作了一整天
And then I had night work, and now
晚上还加班了 现在
I have homework.
我还有家庭工作
That's three kinds of work.
那可是三种工作了
And Gretchen won't give me any space.
格雷琴一直紧紧缠着我不放
She Canada-rapped at me.
她对我实施了"加拿大说唱夺命法"
You and me, we have jobs now.
你和我 我们现在有工作了
We are businesspeople.
我们是商务人士
Edgar?
埃德加
We're the serious ones now.
我们现在成严肃认真的人了
Oh, my God.
天啊
I miss them. Me, too.
我好想他们 我也是
My God, at least use a coaster, woman.
天啊 至少用个杯垫啊 娘们儿
But I'm too busy looking at awesome dogs on the Internet.
但我一直在网上看萌狗 实在太忙了
Right, that's it, I can't take it anymore!
好了 够了 我受不了了
I'm going downstairs.
我要下楼了
Well, I was gonna go down there anyway
我也打算去那里的
to take a shower and not wash my legs.
去洗个澡 但是不洗腿
Maybe I'll work on my tree house blueprint.
或许我会修改下我的树屋蓝图
Perhaps I'll add a wall.
有可能会增加一面墙
Don't bug me in there, I'm gonna be jerking it to gangbang porn.
别打扰我 我要看群♥交♥片手♥淫♥
I'm going to drink alcohol in my bed
我要在床上喝酒
and read a very boring book.
看一本非常无趣的书
No, pay attention to me.
不要 陪着我嘛
I'm Gretchen. Play with my hair.
我是格雷琴 玩弄我的头发吧
Rambling speech about myself, pointed insult,
喜欢漫谈自己 毒舌
mock horror, extended metaphor that gets off track,
喜欢黑色喜剧 比喻总是失控
and then I call myself out for it!
然后我还经常想引起注意
Thirstiness, nasal laugh, being gross.
饥渴 假笑 恶心
Yet another reminder that I'm mentally ill.
不过却提醒我 我有精神病
Thirstiness.
饥渴
Play with me. Come on, I'm Gretchen.
跟我玩嘛 来嘛 我是格雷琴
Kiss me! Stop bothering me!
吻我 别再烦我了
I'm bored. All right, fine, I'll kiss you.
我好无聊 好吧 我会吻你的
Jesus!
天啊
Well, do me already, dummy. Ah, fine.
快干我啊 笨蛋 好吧
Hi.
你好
Is this seat taken?
这位子有人坐吗
Why, no.
没有
Listen, Edgar, that was... really good sex.
听着 埃德加 刚跟你做♥爱♥太爽了
Right? Like really good.
对吧 真的超级爽
But just so you know, I'm really committed to my job right now
不过先跟你说清楚 我现在全身心都扑在工作上
and I don't want you to get your feelings hurt.
我不想伤害你的感情
I am so glad you said that
我真高兴你这么说
because, as amazing as that was,
因为 尽管刚刚做♥爱♥很爽
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表