You dropped something.
你掉东西了
Oh, you dropped something.
你掉东西了
I did? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
It's, uh... it's, uh, it's right back there.
就在 就在后面
What was it?
是什么东西
What? What did I drop? What did it look like?
什么 我掉了什么东西 长什么样子
It was... bluish.
算是 蓝色的
Did I actually drop something? Yes.
我真的掉东西了吗 是啊
No. It's just a funny joke that...
没有 我就是开个玩笑...
It's funny to stop people
你打扰别人健身
who are actually exercising,
大家努力健身
trying to elongate their lives
是想延长寿命
so they can stick around for their families
这样才能照顾家人
and the people who need them?
帮助需要他们的人
And you sit here drinking in the middle of the day
你却坐在这里 大白天就喝酒
and you lie to them!
还骗他们
That's funny to you?!
你觉得好笑吗
Yes.
是的
You dropped something.
你掉东西了
Okay. Pick it up.
好吧 捡起来
But I don't want it anymore.
可是我不想要了
Pick it up!
捡起来
Now run. Huh? What?
跑吧 什么
Okay, so, "Pedo" means "Fart."
是这样 "pedo"就是"放屁"
And "Pedo mojado" means "Fart with sauce."
"Pedo mojado"就是"放带汁屁"
Now, "Tu madre es una puta"
然后"Tu madre es una puta"
means, uh...
就是...
Well, it means that your mother works at night.
就是说你妈妈在夜里工作
You got it.
你学得很好
Hello?
有人吗
Hello. It's me, Lindsay.
是我呀 琳赛
Taco night!
墨西哥夹饼之夜
I'm so excited. I brought "Patron"
我太激动了 我带了柠檬酒
and some limes for margaritas.
还带了一些粉柠檬来做玛格丽特酒
Lindsay, I didn't know you were coming. What?
琳赛 我不知道你也会来 什么
I'm morgue-ified. Gretchen, you forgot you invited me, you spaz.
好气哦 格雷琴 你忘了你邀请过我 笨蛋
No sweat. I'll just set another plate.
没关系 我再加套餐具就行
What the hell are you doing?
你到底想干什么
Making sure you don't ruin this kid.
我不能让你毁掉这孩子的人生
It's bad enough she's so not cute.
她长得这么不可爱已经很惨了
She doesn't need some selfish adult
不能让你这种自私的大人
giving her abandonment issues on top of everything else.
对她始乱终弃 雪上加霜
I'm gonna set you on fire.
小心我一把火烧了你
Try it, short-round.
来啊 怂货
Want Auntie Lindsay to show you how to do your hair
要不要琳赛阿姨教你弄头发
to minimize...
这样显得脸小...
help your face? Okay.
让脸更好看呢 好
Tacos are ready. Let's chow.
墨西哥夹饼好了 吃吧
Shit, yeah! Hard shells.
太好了 脆壳
Bye, Max. See ya. Later.
麦克斯再见 拜 回见
Bro.
兄弟
What are you doing here? Don't "Bro" me.
你怎么来了 别叫我兄弟
Why are you feeding ravioli to Dutch?
你为什么在喂达奇吃意大利饺子
Oh, actually, just one is a raviolo.
其实 单数的话不这么说
I know that! Why would you think I don't know that?
我知道 你以为我不知道吗
I thought you were working all night.
你不是说要加一整夜的班吗
I am. Dutch and I are researching
确实如此 我和达奇在做调查
a cooking class sketch for Doug.
给道格出一个烹饪课的喜剧
Nothing funny has happened yet,
目前还没发现什么笑料
but that couple over there is clearly here
但那边那对夫妻来这里
as a Hail Mary before their divorce.
绝对是想离婚前再挽救一下
Look, Doug wanted me to keep this on the DL,
听我说 道格让我不要声张
but he asked me to mentor Dutch.
但他要求我指导一下达奇
He's a terrible receptionist,
他做前台接待很糟糕
but Doug's too nice to fire anyone,
但是道格人很好 不想开除人
so he wants to transition him into being a writer.
就想把他往写手方面培养
So...
所以...
you and Dutch aren't just hanging out for fun?
你和达奇不是在一起玩
Come on, like I'd hang out with this doof?
拜托 我会跟这种呆子一起玩吗
Wait, what?
等等 什么
Okay, well, um... Hey, you want to kick it tomorrow?
好吧 那明天要不要一起玩
Bringing Dutch up to speed is gonna be an all-consuming task.
带达奇提升水准肯定会很耗费精力
I won't be able to hang for a while.
我接下来较长时间都不能跟你一起玩了
But I know Doug.
但我了解道格
Pretty soon he'll get distracted.
很快他就会分心在别的事上
He'll start his training for the U.S. Archery Team
他会开始接受训练 力争进入美国射箭队
or writing his column for Mother Jones,
或是为《琼斯夫人》杂♥志♥写专栏
and we'll be back together.
到时候我们就能继续在一起了
Okay, yeah.
那好吧
Sorry for being weird. It's okay.
抱歉我闹得这么难堪 没事
Okay, new theory:
听着 新猜想
That's actually his mistress.
那其实是他的情妇
See how he's got a ring on but she doesn't?
看到他戴了戒指 但她没有吗
Oh, shit.
天呐
Little Dutch Boy strikes again.
"荷兰小子"又得分了哦
Yes. Great nickname.
好棒 我喜欢这昵称
Ah. Come on.
拜托
That is ridiculous.
那简直太荒唐了
Why would the robot play football?
机器人怎么会玩橄榄球
Tackling a human would violate the first law of robotics.
擒抱人类违反了《机器人基本法》
Shh. Oh, d...
嘘 你...
Sorry.
抱歉
So, when I first moved to L.A.,
我刚搬到洛杉矶的时候
this dude told me that the Griffith Observatory
有个家伙说格里菲斯天文台
was Alex Trebek's house.
是主持人亚历克斯·特雷贝克的家
I believed him for years.
多年来我对此深信不疑
I can't tell you how many people I told,
我都记不清我告诉过多少人
"That's Alex Trebek's house."
那是亚历克斯·特雷贝克的家
Trebek sucks. Pat and Vanna forever.
特雷贝克太烂了 帕特和凡娜万岁
You love Wheel, don't you, Liv?
你也爱看《幸运之轮》 对吧 利维
Always select the "T" first.
永远要先选T字母
The most commonly used letters spell out "Eat irons."
最常用的字母可以拼出来是"吃铁"
Solve the puzzle as soon as you know it,
要尽快解出谜题
and spinning for extra thousands isn't worth the risk.
不值得为了几千块的奖赏去多转一次
Good girl. All right, girlie.
好样的 好了 姑娘
Bedtime for Bonzo.
该上♥床♥睡觉了
Ten more minutes.
让我再玩十分钟吧
Fine.
好吧
All right, I have to oversee this bedtime situation,
我必须监督她上♥床♥睡觉
or she'll sit on the toilet and read till her butt falls off.
不然她会一直坐在马桶上看书 直到屁♥股♥都坐掉下来
Nerd. Lindsay, I'm so glad you came over.
书呆子 琳赛 我真高兴你能过来玩
You can really house some tacos. Thanks.
你做的墨西哥夹饼真的很好吃 谢谢
I taught myself how to breathe through my nose
我自学了鼻子呼吸法
so I could chew longer.
那样就能咀嚼更久了
Good night, Gretchen.
晚安 格雷琴
All right, come on.
好了 来吧
See?
瞧吧
Everything's fine. Everyone's healthy.
一切都好 大家都很健康
We're just hanging out : like people.
我们只是像正常人一样在玩而已
You were right. I'm sorry.
你说得对 对不起
It's just, you're here so often, I got jealous.
只是 你经常来这里 我就嫉妒了
But, honestly, seeing the two of you together...
但是 说真的 看到你们两个在一起
is really cute.
真的很有爱
Well, I'm out. Priscilla's really laying on
我走了 普莉希拉最近
the night work lately.
一直要求大家加班
Hey... I love you.
对了 我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Thank you for trusting me.
谢谢你信任我
Hey, Jimmy.
你好啊 吉米
And my hallucinations are Irish. Perfect.
我的幻想人物竟然是爱尔兰人 好极了
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表