So, I choose...
所以 我选择
for my job to be my everything.
让工作成为我的一切
Just like you, Priscilla.
就跟你一样 普莉希拉
Just like you.
就跟你一样
What the hell are you talking about? I'm married.
你在胡说八道些什么 我结婚了
I have two kids and three stepkids.
我有两个孩子和三个继子
Emily is 32, and we get Botox together.
艾米莉都32岁了 我们一起去打肉毒杆菌
What? Then why are you in the office all the time?
什么 那你为什么整天耗在办公室里
Because there's a lot of work to do.
因为有很多工作要做
Well, I'm still choosing my job.
反正我还是要选择我的工作
Okay, sure, whatever.
好吧 行 随便吧
Eh, can I have an eggroll now? I'm starving.
能给我个蛋卷了吗 我快饿死了
Okay.
好的
Gretchen?
格雷琴
What are you doing here?
你到这里来干什么
What do you mean? This is my home.
你什么意思 这里是我家啊
I never moved out.
我又没搬出去
You just brought a bunch of my stuff, unasked, to Lindsay's,
你未经我同意 把我的一些东西拿去了琳赛家
where I happened to be staying for a little while.
我只是暂住在她那里而已
But now I'm back here,
但现在我回来了
where I already paid rent, because why wouldn't I be?
我可是付了房♥租的 我为什么不回来呢
I didn't do anything.
我又没做错什么
You did.
是你做的
Now, get out of my room.
好了 滚出我的房♥间吧
Jack FM.
杰克FM
Like if the worst kid in detention
就好像被留校的最顽劣的孩子
had sex with a radio station.
跟电台做♥爱♥了
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns,
如果你有任何问题 评论或担忧
e-mail it to Jack at stick it up your dot com.
请发电邮到"杰克干♥你♥丫的"网
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表