We look like the poster from Rounders. So tight!
我们看起来就像《赌王之王》的海报 超挤[亲密]
Excuse me.
打扰下
Yes? I'll have a vodka soda.
什么事 我要一杯伏特加苏打
And no, I'm not trying to rape you.
不 我不是想要强♥奸♥你
A little boy and a pedophile are walking in the woods.
一个小男孩和一个恋童癖在树林里走着
The little boy says,
小男孩说
"Mister, I'm scared."
"先生 我好害怕"
So the pedophile says,
于是恋童癖说
"You're scared? I have to walk back by myself."
"你还害怕 等会我可要一个人走回去呢"
Oh, my God.
苍天啊
I know.
就是说啊
He has a kid!
他有个孩子
No, Gretchen, he killed the kid.
不 格雷琴 他杀了那个孩子
That's the joke.
那才是笑点所在
No. Boone. He has a daughter!
不是 是布恩 他有个女儿
I was just starting to be okay with the wife thing.
我才刚开始接受他有老婆这事
Now I have to be okay with him having a kid?
现在我还得接受他有个孩子吗
No. No. Gretch, some ding-dong wife is one thing,
不 不 格雷琴 有个白♥痴♥老婆是一回事
but a kid, that's way too much drama.
但有孩子 那可就太狗血了
But... now that he has a kid,
但是 既然他有孩子
isn't it like he's even more unavailable?
不就说明他是更不能碰但更刺♥激♥的那种人吗
No! Okay, but just hear me out.
才不是 好吧 但先听我说完
No. No! No, no. No.
不行 不行 不行
All right!
好了
Jesus! I won't!
天呐 我不睡了
But what if I try to end it and he cries,
但要是我跟他分手 他开始哭怎么办
and then I...
那我就...
Oh, never mind. No one ever fights for me.
算了 从来没有人争取过我
Hey, how's the...
对了 你那个
"Making friends with your coworkers" thing going?
"和同事们交朋友"的事进展如何
Great. I'm totally being myself. They love it.
很好 我完全做真实的自己 他们很喜欢
You missed my Chris Rock impression.
你没看到我模仿克里斯·洛克
Seen it. Hey.
看过了 对了
Does Carl have anything good in the fridge?
卡尔在冰箱里放什么好东西了吗
Homemade lasagna from his mom. It's amazing.
他妈妈做的自♥制♥千层面 超好吃
But there's only one piece left, so hurry.
但只剩下一块了 赶紧的
Why are you throwing rocks at my house?
你为什么朝我家扔石头
I can't see you anymore.
我不能再见你了
'Cause I just talked to my friend,
因为我刚和朋友聊过
who once dated a Romanian gymnastics coach,
她曾和一个罗马尼亚体操教练谈过恋爱
and even she thinks this is a bad idea.
连她都觉得我们这样不好
Anyway, I just wish you'd told me you had a kid.
总之 我只希望你早告诉我你有孩子了
I did. We just had a whole conversation about her.
我说了 我们刚刚才聊过她
No, we talked about your wife.
不 我们刚才聊的是你老婆
I'm not married. When did we talk about my wife?
我没结婚啊 我们几时聊过我老婆
First of all, you told me about your wedding
首先 你在我们见面那天
the day that we met. And second of all,
跟我说了你们的婚礼 其次
we just talked all about her, like four hours ago.
我们刚刚才讨论了她一番 就在4小时前
First of all, people get divorced.
首先 人是会离婚的
And second of all, I was talking about my daughter,
其次 我刚才说的是我女儿
Olivia, who's awesome.
奥利维亚 她超棒
My ex-wife's name is Whitney, who sucks.
我前妻叫威特妮 她超渣
So this whole time...
所以一直以来
you're not married?
你都是未婚身份吗
No. Then why have we been sneaking around
是的 那我们为什么一直偷偷摸摸
and boning in hotels and cars and shit?
在酒店和车里之类的地方打炮
Because it was sexy and exciting.
因为这样很性感很刺♥激♥
Wait. You thought I was married
等等 你之前以为我已婚
and you were just cool with it?
却对此毫不在意吗
It was sexy and exciting.
那样很性感很刺♥激♥嘛
Why'd you want me to be married so badly?
你为什么那么希望我已婚
Because with a married dude, there's no future in it.
因为和已婚人士不会有未来
Ouch.
真伤人
You know what?
你知道吗
This is all just too much right now.
现在这一切都太复杂了 难以承受
Sorry.
抱歉
Exactly.
果然如此
Just one cigarette.
就抽一根
Men work harder,
男人更辛劳
men die earlier.
男人更早死
But do we worry about men's health?
但大家担心男人的健康吗
Did you know that 50% of domestic violence
你们知不知道 50%的家暴
is woman on man? Absolutely not true.
都是女人打男人 绝对不是
I can't believe I haven't seen you in three months.
真不敢相信我有三个月没见过你了
Gretchen was on the pod talking mad shit the other day
格雷琴那天在播客上说疯话
that you proposed to her and then bailed,
说你向她求婚后逃跑了
but I know that couldn't be right.
但我知道那不可能是真的
No, that's accurate. So epic!
不 事实就是那样 太赞了
So, Jimmy's actions are vilified,
所以 吉米的行为遭到鄙视
and yet Julia Roberts's antics in Runaway Bride
而茱莉亚·罗伯茨在《落跑新娘》里的荒唐行为
are delightfuland quirky... Nauseating.
却被认为可爱和古灵精怪 真令我作呕
Hey, Jimmy.
嘿 吉米
You want to go somewhere and get a real drink?
你想去个能真正喝到爽的地方吗
Continue our conver... Edgar.
继续我们的... 埃德加
I was being deliberately obtuse before,
我之前是故意装糊涂
but I know what you're doing. You do?
但我知道你这是在干什么 是吗
You're trying to deepen our relationship,
你是想加深我们的感情
become more intimate.
变得更亲密
Yes, exactly.
没错 对极了
I'm so happy you... Edgar, look at me.
我很高兴你... 埃德加 看着我
From the bottom of my heart,
我发自内心地说一句
this thing you want between us,
你对我们关系的期盼
is never ever going to happen.
是永远不可能发生的
I truly appreciate the effort, but no thank you.
我真的很感激你做出的努力 不过免了 谢谢
Screw you, Jimmy.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 吉米
Anyway,
总之
I'm not proud of my cowardly behavior,
我对我的懦夫行为并不感到骄傲
so I'm biding my time whilst Gretchen punishes me.
在格雷琴惩罚我期间 我会耐心地等着
To tell you the truth,
跟你们说实话吧
it's massively painful to see her with someone else.
看到她跟别的男人在一起 真的让我很痛苦
I gave myself a hernia crying so hard after one of Lindsay's sessions.
以前琳赛做出那种事后 我哭得疝气都犯了
That's really rough, Jimmy.
真的很不容易 吉米
Thanks.
谢了
Aw, you guys.
你们可真好
Edgar was right.
埃德加说得对
Male bonding can be enjoyable.
男人之间增进感情也可以很愉快
It's too bad he left before things got deep.
真遗憾感情还没增进他就先走了
Actually, I'm having a hard time with Becca lately.
实际上 我最近跟贝卡的感情也出现了危机
She's been, uh...
她有点...
Bye.
再见了
Cool.
好吧
Whatever.
随便了
Let's go run game on some creep- shaming lezzies.
我们去对拉拉发动"变♥态♥羞耻"攻击吧
Well, there's a couple of Clydesdales that need shoeing.
那边有两个健壮的拉拉需要调♥教♥呢
Hey, guys. Want to grab - a drink or something?
两位 想一起去喝杯酒什么的吗
Oh, can't. I'm on a strict early agrarian sleep cycle.
去不了 我最近在严格遵守早睡的作息
Man, I could really use one, but I got band practice.
我真的需要去喝杯酒 但我得参加乐队排练
I'm already late.
我已经迟到了
Hey, you were funny today.
对了 你今天很搞笑啊
Yeah. Jeff told me your pedo joke.
是啊 杰夫跟我说了你的那个恋童癖笑话
Hysterical.
特别搞笑
Thanks.
谢了
♪ And you know I like your style ♪
♪你知道我喜欢你的风格♪
♪ Yeah, you know I like your style and ♪
♪没错 你知道我喜欢你的风格♪
♪ All the jewelry ♪
♪那些珠宝首饰♪
♪ And the platinum ♪
♪再加白金♪
♪ Don't move me ♪
♪别移♥动♥我♪
♪ I'm a real one ♪
♪我是个真人♪
♪ They all like my style ♪
♪他们都喜欢我的风格♪
♪ And, yeah, I know you like my style. ♪
♪没错 我知道你喜欢我的风格♪
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表