There's a, there's a little show called Nash Bridges.
有个剧叫做《纳什布里奇斯》
I don't have my goddamn keys.
我他妈没找到钥匙
How can we go to the library if my keys are missing?
钥匙丢了我们还怎么去图书馆
What, and you think they'll be in this box of old crap?
你觉得钥匙会在这个装破烂的盒子里吗
I don't know. I've looked everywhere.
我不知道 我到处都找遍了
Goddamn.
妈的
Me and Marty Szymanski.
那是我和马蒂·萨曼斯基
We rode motorcycles across Australia in the '60s.
我们在60年代曾骑摩托车横跨澳洲
A goddamn wallaby made me lay down going 50.
一只该死的小袋鼠害我在时速50英里时翻车了
Fractured my tibia.
胫骨骨折了
It was a great trip.
那是段美妙的旅程
Right, library. I'll drive.
去图书馆 我开车
Fine, Ringo. But BMWs are for lady travel agents.
好吧 林格 但宝马是给女导游开的
I'll lie down in back so no one sees me.
我在后座躺下 这样不会被看见
House of Cards.
《纸牌屋》
A-Team.
《天龙特攻队》
Wonderfalls. Deadwood.
《奇迹降临》 《朽木》
Takes place when you were a child.
故事发生在你的童年时期
Ugly Betty.
《丑女贝蒂》
The Profiler.
《侧写师》
Yeah, you're right. The DVD selection is pathetic here.
你说得对 这里可选择的剧简直悲哀
But what do you expect from a town whose tax money
但对一个把税款都用在阿片类药物治疗
all goes to opioid treatment and bark beetle eradication?
和灭树皮甲虫的小城镇 还能有什么期望呢
We could drive into town.
我们可以开车去城里
Why don't you just call a locksmith to make you new keys?
你为什么不直接打电♥话♥叫锁匠帮你配新的钥匙
I'm not gonna pay someone 500 goddamn dollars
我才不会花他妈500块
to make a new key for my own goddamn car.
让人给我的车配一把新钥匙
That's exactly what we don't need: more garbage and confusion.
那正是我们不需要的东西 更多垃圾和困惑
Everything in this country is disposable!
这个国家里的每样东西都是可丢弃的
Something goes wrong, throw it out!
任何东西出了问题 就丢掉
Drive to Walmart. Buy a new one.
开车去沃尔玛 再买♥♥个新的
You can't. No keys. Burn.
你没法开车去 没钥匙 傻了吧
Chinese can make you another, three cents on the dollar.
找中国人配一副 一块多就搞定
Who cares if it's covered in dog dust and toxic paint?
就算上面有狗屎和有毒油漆又怎么样
They're my keys and I need to have my keys!
那是我的钥匙 我必须找回来
Goddamn it!
妈的
L.A. Law.
《洛城法网》
Just get in.
上车吧
No. That car is all I have.
不 那辆车是我的全部
What about you and Marty whatever with the motorcycles?
你不是跟那个马蒂一起玩过摩托吗
Marty died in 1997.
马蒂1997年就死了
No, I meant you have the photo.
对 我的意思是还有照片嘛
Burt?
伯特
Burt. Burt!
伯特 伯特
What are you...? B...
你要干什么... 伯...
Lunatic.
真是个疯子
Hello, Jimmy.
好啊 吉米
So, uh, how's Burt been the last few days?
这几天伯特情况如何
Appalling.
让人不能忍♥
He's acting like a little bitch, frankly.
说实话 他就跟个泼妇似的
He threw a tantrum and ran into the woods.
突然发脾气跑进了树林里
He's probably dead in a gulley by now.
估计已经死在哪条沟里了
I was afraid of that.
我就担心这个
This must be a big adjustment for him.
他肯定非常不适应
I know how much he loves that silly car.
我知道他有多喜欢那辆破车
There's anything you can do to help keep his mind off it
要是有什么能转移他注意力
or cheer him up a little bit...
或者能让他开心点...
Listen.
听我说
Can I confide in you, Jimmy?
我能跟你实话实说吗 吉米
Please don't. It's just that...
求你别说 就是
Read the room, Gail.
有点眼力见儿 格尔
Even before you turned up,
其实在你出现之前
Burt had already been...
伯特就已经...
we concluded it was best if he didn't drive anymore,
我们觉得他还是不开车比较好
so I took his keys.
所以我拿走了他的车钥匙
I hate to deceive him,
我也不想骗他
but he won't face reality.
但他不愿接受现实
There are certain things I can't do anymore.
有些事 我现在也做不了了
Bend down. Read without a magnifying glass.
不能弯腰 不能不带放大镜看书
Menstruate.
不能来月经
The point is, you learn new things.
重点是 可以学新东西啊
Like, I'm learning HTML and glassblowing.
我在学超文本链接标示语言 还有玻璃吹制
I made this jellyfish.
这个水母就是我做的
Anyway, I...
话又说回来 我...
we just care about him a lot.
我们很关心他
Thanks for keeping this between us.
请你帮忙保密
Gail. Eight out of ten.
格尔 满分10分能打8分
Would bang.
我愿意上她
Slow down! Slow down, Burt!
慢点 慢点 伯特
Jesus Christ!
老天爷啊
Nope.
不行
That batty Gail, thinking you wouldn't tell me.
那个疯婆子格尔 还以为你不会告诉我
I should have had her arrested.
我真该报♥警♥把她抓起来
I still might.
现在也来得及
The one inalienable right we all have
我们都有一项不可剥夺的权利
is the right to be left alone.
那就是不被别人干涉的权利
It's sad, Jimmy, these people, my peers,
我的那些同伴 其实很可悲 吉米
they used to be robust, ballsy, young.
他们曾经那么强壮 勇敢 年轻
Now they're these husks huddled against what, death?
现在变成一群空壳 抱着团面对什么 死亡吗
So petrified of life
极度恐惧生活
that the minute they see someone actually living,
一旦看到别人真正享受生活
they have to shut it down so it doesn't remind them
就必须阻止对方 那样才不会让他们想起
they gave up years ago.
他们多年前就放弃了
Right. Now we can finally get back to it.
好吧 终于能继续看剧了
L.A. Law.
《洛城法网》
It's a bit dated, but there's a satisfying Albee-esque bite
虽然是部老剧 但如果忽视掉那些土鳖发型
if you can see past the mullets and baggy suits.
以及松垮的西服 还有点艾尔比的风格
Being without my car made me feel...
失去车之后让我觉得...
I felt old.
觉得自己很老
Like them.
跟他们一样
So, I'm hitting the road.
所以 我要上路了
What?
什么
I used to live in Cape Coral.
我以前住在开普科勒尔
I figure I'll drive down, see how it's changed,
我打算开车去看看 有什么变化
and visit some of my old buddies from the navy down in the Keys,
去基斯村见见我那些海军战友们
if any of them are still alive.
前提是还有人活着
I'm talking five, six days to get down there,
大概要五六天才能到
just me and the open road.
一个人驰骋在路上
Are you seriously leaving?
你真的要走吗
Don't cry, Ringo.
别难过 林格
You can watch L.A. Whatever without me.
没有我 你依然可以看《洛城法网》啊
The thing is...
关键是
Yes, Gail has terrible taste in lawn ornaments
没错 格尔对草坪装饰
and literature and jogging attire,
文学和慢跑服的品味都糟糕透顶
but maybe she has a point?
但也许...她说的有道理呢
You ran over my hibachi three times, man.
你开车碾过我的炭火盆三次 老兄
No, I didn't.
不 才没有
What? Okay, well, yes, you did, first of all.
什么 不 首先 你确实这么做过
That is disturbing that you deny it.
你还否认 真让人担心啊
But listen, Burt,
但听我说 伯特
right, I'm not gonna talk down to you, okay?
我并不想居高临下地教育你
You are an adult.
你也是成年人
My God, it's pathetic for anyone
但是天啊 任何人罔顾事实
to live in anything but the truth. Okay?
终日活在幻想里都是可悲的好吗
And your truth is, Burt, you are no longer a driver.
而你的事实就是 伯特 你不能再开车了
I-I used to find it amusing.
我以前觉得这还挺有趣的
Old man in a hot rod.
老人家 开辆改装车
But Gail is right. You are dangerous.
但格尔是对的 你很危险
No, I'm not.
不 我才不是
And... even if you make it to Florida, you're gonna be alone.
而且即使你开到了佛州 你也是孤身一人
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表