She's right.
她说得对
You made a deal.
你说定了的
Do you have another can?
你还有一罐吗
Okay, then.
那好吧
Police! Everyone hold still.
警♥察♥ 所有人都别动
Shit! Get your hands up!
糟了 双手举起来
Don't make any sudden moves!
别有任何突然的动作
Colin! Which way do we go? I don't know!
科林 我们往哪边走 我不知道
That way! Hey, come back... Come here!
往那边跑 站住 回来 回来
Whose siren is that?
那是谁的警笛声
Can you see him?
你能看到他吗
No. But I think he's following us somehow.
不能 但我觉得他在跟着我们
Shit!
该死的
Just pull over!
停车
I have a record!
我已经有案底了
Okay.
好了
Well, Mr. Collins pressured me to take full coverage.
柯林斯老师强迫我买♥♥全额保险
Goddamn pervert.
该死的变♥态♥
Those kids- -
那些孩子...
I mean, yeah, they were puking their guts out
没错 他们恨不得把胆汁都吐出来了
or eating cat food for BJs,
或为了口♥交♥吃猫粮
but they were just hanging out together,
但他们在一起玩
and that was enough.
那就够了
That used to be enough.
以前这样就够了
Boy, I got off track somewhere.
天啊 我一定是在哪里走错了路
I was thinking I move back and we run the roller rink together.
我之前打算搬回来 然后我们一起运营溜冰场
Don't say anything, but...
什么都别说 不过...
I'm serious.
我是认真的
I probably have a new niece or nephew by now, and...
这会儿我估计已经有个新外甥或外甥女了
our family cat is not gonna be around forever.
我们家里的猫又不可能永远活着
Don't move back here, Gretchen.
别搬回来 格雷琴
No, I know.
不 我知道
But it's not out of desperation. I want to.
但我并不是走投无路才回来 是我想回来
Well, I don't want you to.
我不希望你搬回来
Is it because I ghosted you in high school?
是因为我高中时突然跟你断了往来吗
We talked about that.
我们已经谈过这事了
You didn't ghost me.
你没有跟我断了往来
Uh, I did.
我有啊
Well, you might have,
你或许有
I just wasn't aware of it.
但我当时没察觉到
Gretchen, we weren't friends then.
格雷琴 我们当时还不是朋友
Well, maybe we weren't as...
或许我们的确不是那种...
day- to- day close,
形影不离的亲密好友
but we were absolutely friends.
但我们绝对是朋友
I have a picture. You were all cancery.
我有张照片 你当时患了癌症
That was when I came back the first time.
那是我第一次回来的时候照的
Everyone wanted a piece of that sweet cancer action.
大家都想跟患癌的人发生点什么联♥系♥
I took photos with everyone.
我和每个人都合照了
The reason you never came to the hospital
你没去医院探望我的原因
is because I never invited you.
是我从来没邀请你
I don't even know what you're talking about here.
我都不知道你在胡说些什么
We weren't friends after eighth grade.
我们在八年级后就不是朋友了
You became a shape- shifter.
你变成了一个变形人
A what?
什么
I know you had family shit
我知道你家里有很多糟心事
and you couldn't be yourself around them,
在他们身边 你无法做真实的自己
but you'd straight- up act like someone different
但当你跟不同的人在一起时
depending on who you were with,
也会有截然不同的表现
then pretty soon there's no real Gretchen.
很快 真正的格雷琴就消失了
We'd be best friends on Friday
我们周五时是最好的朋友
and on the Monday you'd look right through me.
到周一时 你又当我不存在了一样
You're just not a great bet to invest too deeply in.
你让人不想对你投入过多的感情
Everyone liked you or wanted you,
当年每个人都喜欢你或想要你
but no one knew you.
但没人真正了解你
I mean...
我是说...
I mean, do you want to know me now?
你现在想了解我吗
I made a life.
我现在有了新生活
I'm happy.
我很幸福
I think no, Gretchen.
不了吧 格雷琴
Not really.
我不想了
You owe me half the profits of the roller rink!
你欠我溜冰场的一半收益
That was our dream!
那曾是我们共同的梦想
And just so you know,
告诉你一声
I was never serious about moving back here!
我说要搬回来只是说着玩的而已
Piece of shit town!
鸟不拉屎的小镇
You are on your own here, Heidi!
你孤苦伶仃地被困在这里 海蒂
You are on your own!
你孤苦伶仃
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表